Make up and Lip Gloss?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul

 

Sandodong

 

Yongseo House

 

Monday...

 

It had been a week since their last intense bickering and fighting.

Yonghwa and Seohyun both avoiding each other.

Once again the house had been pretty quiet since then.

_________________________________________________________________

Seohyun’s POV

 

This morning, I decided to walk towards the park, near our house building.

Because after the Jerk had left for work, the house felt empty… and it was depressing and I was so lonely at home.

Well, it's because there's always a lively atmosphere whenever the Jerk's around the house.

But now he was just ignoring me much.

I strolled and walked for a while until I found a good spot and bench to sit in.

As I sat on the bench, I opened the book I brought with me.

Then I realized that Seoul was really so different from Busan. I felt so lonely here, without my family and friends around me, only the Jerk is with me.

I took in a deep breath, a soft wind blew against my face. I started to open my book and flipped a page of it I was holding roughly, as I tried to concentrate on each word.

But I couldn't focus, so I just closed the book and decided to just  laid my back for a while on the bench I was seated, lied down and stared at the morning sky. Feel and smell the scent of the morning dews.

"Seohyun-ssi?"  A voice called out as I jolted and pulled myself back up, looking for the owner of the voice, only to see Gui-gui staring down at me with a camera on hand.

"Gui-gui?" I exclaimed out, I don't know if I must be happy that she talked to me today, because I had attempted to talk to her for quite some time now.

I even thought she'd never talk to me again.

"H-hi! Good morning." I greeted, as I forced out a smile.

Gui-gui looked at me innocently and smiled shyly.

"Good morning…Seohyun, I just want to apologize for what happened when I first met you…I know what I done was so wrong. I’m so sorry.  I attempted to talked to you to asked an apology…but it seems now is the only the right time to do that.  Luckily, I decided to walk here now and met you."  She said her tone was sincere enough to believe in.

"Ah, It's okay. Let’s just forget and not talk about that anymore." I smiled at her.

"That's it you won’t mad at me?" Gui-gui sat beside me.

"Come on Seohyun… you can hit me, slap me…I will gladly accept that…for I was been a bad girl to you."  Gui-gui told me.

I laughed hysterically at this and on her facial reaction.

"Yah, I’m not like that…besides I don't believe in violence." I said.

"Jinjia?" She raised a brow.

"But you always hit Yonghwa!"  She said with a soft expression.

Seohyun chuckled, "It's because he's being rude…that day." I told her.

"What about me? I was rude to you too, so…" She said.  

"I deserve to be hit by you too…” Gui-gui seriously told me.

I just looked at her, as I tried to smile and waved both hands across my chest.

"I told you…that’s okay now…no need for that, Gui-gui… I forgive you." I smilingly told her.

Gui-gui looked at me with teary eyes, she sat beside me and looked forward, avoiding my soft gaze.

"Thank you so much really. But honestly still doesn't get why Yonghwa married you… but I think I know now…because you are very caring and a kind person." Gui-gui told me.

I smirked, as I turned my head to follow Gui-gui’s gaze.

"Aish…It was just a forced marriage, Gui-gui." I let out a fake chuckle.

"Pretty complicated if you ask me…so please don’t." I added.

Then I saw Gui-gui’s eyes widened at what she heard as she slowly divert her amused focused to me, she wasn't sure what to feel I guess.

"S-Seohyun, why are you telling me this? I mean this was suppose to be kept as a secret right?" Gui-gui asked me in surprised.

I genuinely smiled at her.

"I don't know… I just felt like telling you." I said.

"I want to be honest with you…you do know that the first time I saw Yonghwa I already had a crush on him, or perhaps I'm in love with him, right?" Gui-gui leaned forward, placing her camera on her side.

I just looked her in hilarity.

“Crush on him?" I blurted out, almost sounding like it was an insult.

"What did you see in him to felt that way?" I added.

Gui-gui blinked.

"Are you… not mad even if I told you that? You don’t mind me having crush on him?  Perhaps you're  in love with another man?" Gui-gui asked me.

I couldn't help but laugh at what she said, making her more curious.

"You're funny really..." I said in between my laughs.

"No, I’m not mad. I understand if you will have a crush on that Jerk, I know he’s gorgeous sometimes…and have that…charisma…that girls really fall for him. I’m so used to that believe me.  And I’m not in love with another man.  And to tell you frankly I don't fall in love easily, and to answer your question… No. But I've met plenty of girls in love before you, and I think your definition of love is shallow compared to them." I clutched my stomach and tried to catch my breath, I looked at Gui-gui intensely.

"You know…just because you stalk someone doesn't mean you know a lot about him… and you love him…" I added.

Gui-gui's shocked expression was evident, wide open and her eyes almost popped out.

"What?!? H-how… w-what do you m-mean s-stalk? I…I…I doesn't s-stalk Y-Yonghwa and y-you."  She stutters.

I burst out laughing more.

"Aha! I knew it, it was you… and I thought I got myself a stalker." I pouted.

Gui-gui’s face turned red as tomato, as tears gathered at the corner of her eyes.

"I d-didn't do a-anything like that!" She protested.

I grinned as I combed my hair with my fingers.

“Oh, come on…just admit it already....I don’t mind…and I’m not mad…though I don’t understand well why you did that…but then I was thankful enough that you did not do anything bad to us…well, except for giving some kind of creepy feeling sometimes. So please don’t cry...” I told her.

"So, now that we've shared secrets, let's be friends! Okay?"  I asked her sincerely.

I shouldn't be asking her to be my friend, I know… but I can't help it. Somehow, I find her to be the kind of girl that's been deprived of love and friends… People had reasons as to why they act crazy sometimes… and with her case, I'm curious to find out.

Again, I could tell by Gui-gui’s reaction that she seemed surprised. She must have found it weird, she must have assumed that I was supposed to be mad or scared out by her? Because she had treated me badly during our first meeting, and now I knew that she was a stalker…our stalker…

"S-Seohyun?"  She mumbled.

"I’m really sorry for being mean…" She said in between her sobbing.

I only outstretched my hand to her.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, also." I told her in a soft tone and smiled at her.

With teary eyes, Gui-gui reached out for my hand and shook it.

"From now on, I am going to be your good neighbor and and your good friend…" She smilingly told me between her sobs.

“Please allow me to treat you a good breakfast…to the nearest coffee shop…as a peace offering from me…please…” She asked me with her puppy eyes. Which I find her so cute and pretty.

“Okay…so…let’s go?” I smilingly told her.

And we walked happily to the nearest coffee shop. 

I’m just so happy for finally I gained a new friend here in Seoul. 

Ahhh…I must tell it to my husb- errr…Jerk later…I hope he’ll be happy for me…

 

Aish! Why would I always think of that Jerk?

 

 

End of Seohyun’s POV.

 

Meanwhile….

 

At Yonghwa’s work.

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

"Congratulations! As expected you really did a great job, Yonghwa. Our client is very pleased with your work, he’s so happy that he even gave you an additional fee, a bonus for you. And he said he'd be looking forward to more of your works in the future." Mr. Han praised me cheerfully.

For my first project…I made was a huge success, and it was expected. I'm Jung Yonghwa, the talented man remember? (Hehe!)

"Thanks." I said and gave Mr. Han a big smile.

“Just go to my secretary later…when you have time and get your bonus okay? It’s ready...” Mr. Han smilingly reminded me.

“Oh, okay…thanks.” I politely told him.

 

"Waah, Yonghwa… I saw your work too, it was spectacular."  Joon butted in, as he clapped happily.

“Congrats! Man.” He added happily.

"And because of that, you'll be treated for a good lunch today." I smilingly told him.

“Jinjia?" Joon happily asked me.

“Of course...I do what I said.” I told him.

“Wow! I have to think where is the nearest expensive restaurant then…” He jokingly told me.

“Tch! But while thinking about that…you had to work first…for we still have two hours left before our lunch break…” I reminded him.

“Deh deh…I know…that right?  And man how come you had everything? A good looks, a fortune, a talent and a stunningly beautiful, y and a caring wife. Wow!” He playfully replied to me.

“W-what? You met my wife already?” I curiously asked.

“Of course…when you’re drunk in your home,  remember?” He reminded me.

“Ahhh…deh…ahrasso…just work now…see you later at lunch time…” I told him while heading on my work space.

“Okay.” He stated.

 

It had been not long time since I joined this firm and yet things were going well for me.

Though, it's been hard every time when I'd get home, especially now that the Brat ignoring me so much and not even talk to me.

It had also been a week since the last time we talked. I felt bad and lonely because I love talking and teasing the Brat. 

I thought having a busy job would help, but no… This is so not me, and my emotions were running wild.

Maybe to compensate for fighting back the Brat, maybe I would buy her some books later…I hope she will be in good mood when I go home later…I hope she will talk to me again…or even a simple smile from her would do.  Aish! What am I thinking?

 

Krriiiiing…

 

Krriiiiing…

 

Krriiiiing…

 

My thought was cut by the constant ringing of my phone, so I grabbed it and answered it instantly.

"Hello. Oh, Minho-ssi?" I said as soon as I answered my phone.

"Hello, Yonghwa-ssi… I just called to ask…if you can you tell your wife, Seohyun, that I already scheduled an interview for her tomorrow morning? I've been trying to contact you for a few days, but you're phone’s always out of reach." Minho-ssi said on the other end of the line.

"Oh, sorry it’s because I was concentrating on my project, I always left my phone on my desk or on my bag… that’s why…" I told him and let out a small smile.

"Ahh, that’s why…I thought you’d change your number already.” Minho-ssi chuckled lightly.

"Anyway, please just remind Seohyun.  And our CEO loved and bragged about your great work. Congratulations!" Minho-ssi told me.

"Ah, thanks…Anyway… About Seohyun? Are you sure about her… you know? She's–I mean it’s her first time…first job…" I told him.

"What do you mean? Don't you like your wife working?" He asked curiously.

"Ah, no… It’s not that. I'm just… (‘scared that you'd steal h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter