Slowly But Surely...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul

 

Yongseo Home

 

In the morning…

 

Seohyun’s wakes up her eyes hardly open because of the beams of light attacking her eyes coming from the bedroom’s window. Her hair was sprawled everywhere on the white pillow she was laying on, her left hand resting beside her head while the other was laying on her chest.

The sheets left her creamy long legs uncovered, revealing her white pajama shorts. She closed her eyes before blink them open again, and brought her right hand to cover her eyes from the light, groaning softly.

Shifting slightly on the side, she closed her eyes again, enjoying the warmth of her bed. She started her eyes to shut off slightly before being completely awakened as arms wrapped themselves around her middle section, pulling her close to their body.

She giggled as a head buried itself in the side of her neck and breathed quietly, though contently. She looked down to her husband's seemingly sleeping deeply and a soft smile came out on her lips at his peaceful face, cute like as little boy’s sleeping.

‘Aish! This Choding…always stealing my first kiss…but like it though…so sweet!’ She thought while giggling (Hehe!)

His soft bangs were falling beautifully in his face, his pretty brown eyes were hidden behind those closed eyelids, those captivating lips of his were closed though touched the skin of her neck only slightly. She was pressed against his well toned bare chest, and his arms had a tight though gentle grip on her waist. (Ehem! Hehe.)

She shifted in his arms to look at him but his grip on her tightened, afraid she wanted to escape their bed and get up. Because of her movement his head was now resting on her pillow and no longer in the side of her neck. His action earned him a soft laugh which made his lips twitch up only slightly. She brought her hand up to his face, to brush away the bangs falling in front of his closed eyes, hiding his beautiful features.

"Hyun…go to sleep." He mumbled in his sleepy voice.

Seohyun smiled, even though she knew he couldn't see it.

Then she turned her glance at the alarm clock on the side table beside her.

"Omo!... Yong!  It's past seven already." She whined, backing away from him smiling playfully.

"Hmn." He mumbled, pulling her close to him again.

"Yong…" She whined, struggling away from his tight, possessive grip.

She punched his chest light-heartedly a couple of times, whining. He hadn't moved an inch, and his firm grip maintained.

"Wake up!...Yong...You’re going to be late to your work…and I have my interview today." She said and pouted.

"Hmn…I don't want you to go. Just stay with me." He said in his husky tone, closing his eyes again.

"Yah! Let me go now…I'm hungry too!" Seohyun yelled out, trying to escape his tight embraced.

His eyes snapped open at that moment, seeing her brown eyes sparkling joyously while she was staring at him, smiling warmly.

A smirk made its way to his lips and he moved towards her, supporting himself with his elbows and stared down at her amused face. She was now imprisoned and couldn't get out.

"I'm going to cook our breakfast and I need to get ready for my interview." She said, smiling to him.

"Ahrasso…ahrasso...I’ll let you go now…but please let me sleep five more minutes okay?" He replied, going into a sitting position, smirking.

She laughed.

"Ahrasso…sleepy head." She lastly said, walking out from their bedroom.

________________________________________________________________

She walked down their hallway, entered the kitchen, she opened the curtains that stopped the warm light from entering their cozy kitchen and took out a frying pan and some potatoes from the cabinet.

She walked over to the fridge and opened it, shivering slightly at the sudden coldness of the fridge before taking out some butter, eggs and bacon.

While setting the coffee maker and started to make their steamy hot delicious coffee.

She then started cooking her and Yong's breakfast, filling the house with a delicious aroma.

_________________________________________________________________

While on bed Yonghwa's nose was filled with an appetizing smell a little while after Seohyun had left the bed.

‘Hmn…still, smell like strawberry…ahhhh my beloved strawberry…so sweet and yummy!’ He thought while coming out the playful smirk on his face. (Hehe!)

He blinked his eyes open, and breathed in the mouth-watering smell, before slowly getting up from his bed and walking out of their bedroom quietly, not even bothering to throw a shirt on before walking out.

He followed the scent, which led him to his beautiful wife who was concentrated on cooking the food that he was sure was being made for the both of them. Full of concentration with her cooking, she even noticed that her husband was already reached her back and watching her closely.

Seohyun startled…when she felt someone was behind her and  before she look back she saw Yonghwa smirking and stealing a piece of bacon on the frying pan, shirtless…

’Ehhh…shirtless! Omo! The abs! Omona!!! Help…I think I’m going to die with this yummy abs…aigoo.’  Seohyun thought while scanning Yonghwa’s body while biting her lips.

“Wae? Is my body yummy than this bacon and you feel like eating it? Well, you know I don’t mind…feel free…my dear Buin…” Yonghwa playfully leaned on her and smirked.

"Yah! You're supposed to wait!" Seohyun let out a sound of complaint.

“Oh, wait for what my dear Buin? To eat …my whole body huh?” Yonghwa smirked and still teasing her.

“Yah! I m-meant the bacon…the breakfast!” Seohyun yelled out while trying so hard to ignore Yonghwa’s gaze.

“But I’ll assure you I am more than yummy than this bacon…don’t you want to taste me?” Yonghwa’s added playfully.

“Yah! ert!” Seohyun yelled out again.

He smirked and took a bite out of his piece of bacon, while going over to a cabinet and grabbing plates and glasses, and set up the table for her.

He then noticed he had forgotten the knives, spoons and forks and walked over to the drawer they were in, only to be blocked by Seohyun who blocked the way without really knowing.

He wrapped one of his arms around her waist, easily lifted her up and out the way. Seohyun, startled, squeaked loudly.

Yonghwa laughed and plopped the rest of the bacon in his mouth, before taking out two pairs of knives and forks and turning around to find himself face to face with a playfully angry Seohyun.

"Yah!...See this fork and knife…just try that again…hmn…" She back.

He smirked and quickly poke her waistline side just to tickles her… before walking over to the table and setting down the knives and forks.

"Aish!...Yong choding…as usual!" Seohyun yelled out.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything to him…he just gave her his famous childish smirked.

 

While eating….

 

“Hmn…Hyun…hmn…about…last night...I-“ Yonghwa was cut immediately by Seohyun.

 

“Ah! Cham…t-that…was…my…real first…k-kiss...what else can I do when you were already stole it?” Seohyun mumbled.

“S-sorry…I just can’t help myself…tasting the strawberry…you know…but really it was really sweet and soft…so loved it!” Yonghwa smilingly told her.

“Y-yah! Just stop that…please…I am started to feel embarrassed and awkward now…” Seohyun complaint.

“Ahrasso…ahrasso…but you’re not mad at me for doing that right?” Yonghwa asked.

“D-deh. At least I could say that…I did it…with my Nampyeon…now…at least its reasonable right?” Soehyun shyly replied.

Yonghwa smilingly nodded to her. He was just so happy to hear that the word ‘Nampyeon’ was really came out from her. Music to his ears.

“Hyun…thank you…that kiss was definitely not my first one…but for me that was the sweetest and memorable one from my Buin…even my first real kissed can’t be compared to it. Jinjia…gumapta Hyun.” Yonghwa seriously told her.

Seohyun blushed upon hearing Yonghwa’s word…she was just so happy hearing that word ‘Buin’ to him sincerely. Music to her ears too.

“Eyyyy….why are you not talking? Shy ehhh?” Yonghwa teases her.

“Ani…” Seohyun replied and pouted.

“But you…you like it right? It taste really sweet and…admit it…I’m a good kisser right? But I think…I’m a good teacher too…for you started to learn from me…last night…” Yonghwa still teasing her.

“Yah! I said stop…” Seohyun yelled out while extremely blushing.

Yonghwa can’t help but laughed…he found her so cute when she’s like that…embarrassed. 

‘Jinjia…my lovely innocent wife.’ He happily thought.

 

Hour Later…

 

After a few moments, they both came out from their house at the same time.

Yonghwa was wearing a nice suit with a slick, black tie, that complimenting his elegant black shoes and his well styled hair.

Seohyun came out wearing an office-dress that came down to her right above her knees. The top was white, no sleeves, and had ruffles to add an elegant look to it. The bottom, pencil-skirt part was silky and black. And end it with her black stilettos and simple pearl accessories.

Yonghwa observed her dress and noticed it fitted her a lot better. The dress itself was simple and pretty but still managed to make her looked elegant and intelligent woman. He also noticed how her hair was curled to frame her face and the style complimented her outfit.

While Seohyun can’t help observed him too. She found him so more handsomely cool and intelligent when he’s wearing a suit.

 

 

While walking towards the bus stop….

 

"Yong! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Seohyun exclaimed, grabbing his arm and pulling him along with her. (Hmn…)

"Wae? Why so excited much to see your interviewer huh?" He exclaimed.

She pouted.

"Yong…that’s not it…my interview will be in one hour…I just want to be early for that…besides you were late already.”  She whined, her pout growing bigger and cuter.

“It’s okay…I can just explain to my boss…that I just accompany my beautiful wife first on her first job interview…I know he will understand me.” Yonghwa told her.

Yonghwa's cheeks were blushing now, as he couldn't stop staring at the pouting Seohyun.

She just looked too adorable like that. Pleading brown puppy eyes, pouting lips, cute little nose and her hands clasping his in a begging way.

He stared a few moments more, before sighing, admitting his defeat, and letting her drag him along. Who knew a pout could be that effective on the great Jung Yonghwa?

Well... they usually aren't... unless if it's a certain goddess Hyun’s pouting...

 

________________________________________________________________

Seoul Central

 

Interview site of Seohyun…

 

Yonghwa help and sent Seohyun first to the address that Minho gave him for her job interview, he gave her all the hints and pointers to impress her interviewer.

But the most important reminder is…

“Hyun, don’t just smile to every guys there…especially, to Minho-ssi okay?”

“Wae? But I need to be good to everyone…” Seohyun complains

“Just don’t…I don’t like it!” Yonghwa insisted.

“Aish! Yong Choding!” She chuckles.

“Okay…good luck and fighting my dear Buin…please don’t skip lunch later okay? See you later…at home.” Yonghwa smilingly told her.

“Deh…thanks…please take care too and don’t skip lunch too…see you later.” Seohyun smilingly replies to him.

 

“Hyun…hmn…” Yonghwa looked at her closely.

“Wae?” Seohyun asked.

“Hyun…” Yonghwa called her out again.

“Wae…yo-“ She was cut and…

 

Before she could say anything, his warm lips were firmly pressed against her own lips...

 

“It’s your good luck kiss…” Yonghwa winked at her and smirked, while turning his back and walking towards the bus stop and proceed to his own job at FNC Designs Inc.

 

While Seohyun left shocked for a second…

 

‘Aish! My Choding Nampyeon as always! Tch! Always kissing me without my permission.’ Seohyun thought while chuckles…

_________________________________________________________________

 

Seoul Central

 

SM Publishing Inc.

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

"Deh? How may I help you Miss?" A cute slender brown curly hair girl in revealing formal office attire raised a brow at me, as she scanned me from head to toes.

"Good morning. I'm set for an interview today and–" I tried to say but was cut off.

"Are you perhaps… Jung Joohyun?" She interrupted as one hand grabbed the coffee cup on her desk and the other hand reached out for a piece of paper.

"Ah deh." I answered, trying to be polite.

I was honestly fighting the urge to laugh, she was obviously trying to scare me, her eyes a bit sharply and her cheeks were tinted red… probably too much make-up.  (Hehe!)

The cute slender browned curly hair girl stood up behind her desk, sipping her coffee while reading the paper at hand. She slowly fixed her eyes on me and made the last sip.

"Come on now, I’ll take you to your interviewer…" She her heel and started to walk towards the corridor, which I assumed was the direction the office of my interviewer was.

She abruptly halted as if remembering something, and turned to face me.

"You know, you look awfully familiar… where have I seen you before?" She poked her cheek with her finger and fixed her gaze on my face.

"Jinjia?" I said, smiling uneasily. What is wrong with her? I thought she’s kind some kind of a weird.

She nodded slowly.

"Yeah, Jung … Joohyun … was your name, right?" She asked me again.

"Deh." I replied to her.

 

She then turned around and gestured that I follow her, leading me into a glass door, she opened it and yelled.

 

"Excuse me Chief… The girl that Boss Minho recommended has arrived." She declared.

"Good Morning, my name is Seo-…Jung Joohyun and I'm here for the interview." I nervously dragged my eyes towards the person whose back was facing us and greeted.

The man swiveled smoothly, I could tell he was a dignified old man and was truly respectably presentable.

"Oh, you're hired!" He said.

"Ehh?" was all I managed to say as I watched him walked towards me and he smiled at me.

"You heard him." The cute slender curly brown hair girl smiled knowingly.

"You're hired." She added as she tapped my back receptively.

"Huh? But what about the interview?" I prompted, confused.

This time, the man that was addressed as Chief by the cute slender curly brown hair girl a little while ago raised his head to look me straight in the eyes,

"Excellent!  As always Jung Yonghwa’s really has an excellent choice. Call me… Chief! And you may start today." He smilingly told me.

“You know my husb-… him?” I curiously asked him.

“Of course…I know him…the great genius Architect Jung Yonghwa…this building and this office was all made by him…his art of work…and Minho told me that you’re his wife. That’s why I already knew you.” He explains.

“Oh, is that so? Well…thank you so much for the opportunity you gave me…Chief…I’ll try my best and work hard.” Seohyun vowed at him.

“Welcome! To SM Publishing Inc., Joohyun…please free to ask if you have any problem here…my Secretary will tell you everything…so, I may leave you to her…for I have an appointment in fifteen minutes…okay?” The Chief told me.

"And that’s me…My name is Im Yoona, call me Yoona. Welcome to SM Publishing Inc., Jung Joohyun." She smilingly said to me while extending her left hand.

I took her hand and shook it, I smiled.

"Thank you Yoona-ssi errr sunbae." I smiling told her.

"Oops! No! No need to be formal here, just Yoona. Anyway, I believed we have the same age, so let’s just be friends, alright?" She smilingly asked me

"Deh. Deh of course. Thank you Yoona. And please just call me Seohyun from now on." I told her and gave her a wide smile.

“Ahrasso…Seohyun…” She replied and smiled back at me.

 

I felt so happy …I couldn’t believe that I had just..ani…I got my very first job…today…and I even gained another friend, Yoona.

 

Now this could be a fun start!

 

The rest of the day….

 

It was an easy first day for me – well at least the first half, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter