The Wedding...Plus...

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan

 

Jung’s Mansion

 

 

After Yonghwa sent his message to Seohyun…he went back to his bed.

 

Then he was thinking hard on what and how he will do about his proposal and their renewal of vows tomorrow?

 

‘And now how am I supposed to do that? It’s my first time to do something like this and I’m not used to do some romantic thing… Ahhh so hard…think…think…think, Jung Yonghwa… just think!’ Yonghwa thought while slapping his forehead.

 

Just then his thought was snap out when he heard some small knocks on his door.  He stood up to open and see who that might be.

 

“Oh! Hyung?” Yonghwa surprisingly said upon seeing Taecyeon standing on his doorstep.

 

“Hey, did I wake or disturbed you up? And Seohyun…” Taecyeon asked.

 

 

“Oh no…no, no, Hyung I am…I am still awake…just thinking for something…and Seohyun’s not here…I’m all alone…” Yonghwa replies to him.

 

“Oh, I see…Where’s Seohyun then?” Taecyeon curiously asked again.

 

“She’s actually…she went to their house…she said she wants to be there alone for a while…” Yonghwa said.

 

“By the way…when did you arrive from Seoul? I hadn’t seen you earlier when we got here? And do you want something from me?” Yonghwa remembered to ask his older brother.

 

“Oh, I just arrived hour ago…and just want to see you, Omoni told me that you’re arrived earlier…that’s why I’m here…” Taecyeon told him.

 

“Oh, really? Would you like to come in first? We can still chat…I’m not yet sleepy anyway…and I think you too…” Yonghwa invited him.

 

Taecyeon didn’t say anything…he just came in and went straightly to the couch and begun to sit comfortably.

 

“Yonghwa-yah, can I asked you something personal?  About you and Seohyun? I don’t really know if I have the right to ask this, but as your family and as Seohyun’s friend…I am just curious and want to make sure…I hope you don’t mind…” Taecyeon said to him.

 

“What is that Hyung? Seems you’re so serious huh?” Yonghwa smiled at him, while grabbing his computer chair and sat across him.

 

“How’s you and Seohyun’s doing so far? I mean after a year of being together in Seoul, how’s the progress of your relationship? Did you two…realize your true feelings for each other yet? I mean into positive way, like did you finally like and love each other now? Buy the way I saw you when I visited you in Seoul and the fact that Seohyun’s did not stay and sleep here tonight…it seems there’s something wrong with you two…am I right?” Taecyeon continuously asked him.

 

Yonghwa looked at him straight and smiled at him.

 

“Honestly, Hyung…lately…we’re not really in good terms…we had some kind of a problem…the thing is…there’s an annoying guy who suddenly appears on our lives and keeps on bugging Seohyun since the day they met and wooing her, which I believed she’s also entertaining him too…because she already had agreed to dine out with him one time and he always sent him flowers and chocolates for almost every day now…and what’s really pisses me off is that he’s even fetches her at her workplace almost every day…Aish! So annoying Jinjia!”  Yonghwa paused for a while, and then continue talking. 

 

While Taecyeon kept in silence and seriously listening to him.

 

“And as for me…well, there’s this also this annoying woman, she’s actually our Interior Designer’s Lead and my boss’s niece …Who really kept on bugging and pestering me too…she even came to our house…gave me her homemade foods…you know things that pursuing women do?  And Seohyun’s got really mad when she saw that…of course who would not be, right?  There, that’s the problem…because of those two annoying person… we didn’t talk these days and we’re avoiding each other so much… ” Yonghwa continuously replied to his older brother.

 

“I see…so I am right then…you two really had a problem now huh?” Taecyeon said paused for a while.

 

“And how are you planning to solve your problem now? You’re not planning or going to give up Seohyun and your marriage, are you?” Taecyeon added.

 

“No! Hyung, I don’t have plans to do that…not ever! I loved her so much and I can’t live and go on with life without her…we’re married and no one can change that fact…and no one can break us apart.  And I know she feels the same way too…” Yonghwa replies to him.

 

“You mean…you were already confessed to her about your real feelings and so did she? Are you two really serious with each other now? I mean you’re two we’re truly a married couple now?” Taecyeon asked him again.

 

“Deh, Hyung…we were already confessed and realized our feelings for each other…we both worked so hard to make our marriage work…little by little…step by step…until we reach our goal…to be a real husband and wife…and we’re very much happy and okay with that…until, recently, problems comes our way…” Yonghwa sighed.

 

“Oh! That’s good to know…I’m so happy for both of you...you know what? I think all you need to do is just talk to her and make things straight and right…I’m sure she’ll understand.  Always remember you’re older than her and you’re the man so you should always lead her whenever she’s lost or doing wrong things and you should always have the initiation to make things right for both of you. I think you should open more to each other I mean always open your communication to each other.” Taecyeon told his younger brother looking straightly to his eyes.

 

“Hey, Hyung… thanks... and sorry …about your thing…with Seohyun before…I didn’t mean to offend or hurt you…for marrying and loving Seohyun…it’s just that…things come on our way unexpectedly and we can’t do something about that. I believed we’re really destined to each other.” Yonghwa told his older sincerely.

 

“Hey, you had nothing to do with that…it’s not your fault…and I believed you…besides, that was from the past already, I’m beginning to move on now, as you said…little by little…step by step…so, let’s just forget about that and let’s all move forward okay?” Taecyeon smilingly told him.

 

“Okay…Thank you Hyung…I hope you’ll find your own happiness sooner…” Yonghwa smiled back to his brother.

 

“Yeah, I will…for sure…” Taecyeon replied.

 

“Hyung…I still had one dilemma…maybe…you can help me…” Yonghwa told him.

 

“And what is that?” Taecyeon curiously asked Yonghwa.

 

“Ah…hmmn…you see…I was planning to apologize, propose to Seohyun tomorrow…and to renew our vow at the same time…and I told Seohyun to meet me to the place where we got married a year ago…but the thing is…I had no idea…what to do and how to do it…any idea Hyung?” Yonghwa asked him.

 

“Well…the problem is my dear little Bro…Tomorrow’s also the wedding of Hongki and Mina…you and Seohyun we’re their best man and maid-of-honor and the place where you got married is also the place where they‘ll marry tomorrow.  Oh-Oh…you’re really in big trouble little brother…” Taecyeon playfully told Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa tapped his forehead.

 

“Omo! Why didn’t I think of that? Aish! Pabo, Jung Yonghwa!” He said after.

 

“Hyung…ottoke?” He added and exclaimed.

 

Taecyeon just shrugged his shoulders…stood up…and looked at him…closely…

 

“I don’t know too…Oh! Here…this really belongs to you…you should keep and treasure it.” Taecyeon picked something into his pants pocket and gave it to Yonghwa.

 

“What is this?” Yonghwa asked in confusion while looking at the small envelop that Taecyeon handed him.
 

“It’s a cute confession…from a cute little girl…good night and see you tomorrow little bro…” Taecyeon smiled at him playfully and instantly made his way out from his room.

 

 

While Yonghwa left alone in his room back to his bed…and curiously he opened the small envelop that his older brother gave him.

 

 

Dear Yonghwa,

Hi!

I just want to ask if you like the chocolate that I made. You know I made that only for you … I’m so sorry if it tastes awful. It's my first time to make a chocolate…so, please understand okay?

I also gave you a gift please keeps it dearly okay?

I’m so shy to tell you this in personal, that why I just wrote a letter.

I like you, please tell me if you like me too…even in letter. Will you?

And…please keep this as our secret, okay?

I didn’t even tell it Jonghyun Oppa, Hongki Oppa, Taec Oppa, Minhyuk Oppa, Jungshin, Mina Noona and Suzy.

Because I don’t want them to tease me unendingly…I’m so shy for that.

But then I also gave Jonghyun Oppa, Hongki Oppa, Taec Oppa,  Minhyuk Oppa and Jungshin some chocolate, but the one I gave them was not made by me, I just bought them on store.

Please don't tell anybody and don't tease me… or else I will hate you forever.

 

Take care!

Love, Seohyun.

 

 

 

Yonghwa’s eyes and mouth went wide opened…he was so surprised about the letter…

 

“Jinjia? Jinjia? Jinjia? Ahhhh…Jung Yonghwa! Pabo! Pabo!...Ahhh….Why did I ignored this letter of her before? Why didn’t I read it? I thought…I thought…ahhhh…I’m so wrong…I can’t believe that I already broke her heart even before…how can I broke a little girl fragile heart?  Ahhhhhhh…Jeongmal…Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Jung Yonghwa! Oh, I must really treat her one million times better now!” Yonghwa repeatedly told himself while holding the cute letter of little Seohyun.

 

Until finally…he fell asleep…still holding the cute letter of cute little Seohyun.

 

 

The next morning…

 

Yonghwa woke up early. He didn't waste any time. He was planning to go to Seo’s mansion today and talk to Seohyun’s parents.

 

He took his bath, had his dressed up in his casual and comfortable clothes...a white t-shirt and black jeans...and his red and black snickers.

 

He got the key of his former car and his wallet and then walked out on his room.

 

And made his way to Seo’s mansion.

 

 

 

 

Seo’s Mansion

 

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

 

I walked straight out the door of the house. Then went straight to my in-laws house…

 

I need to talk to my parents-in-law about me and Seohyun…and about my plan.

 

When I came across my father-in-law's house office, I heard a male and female voice. And it turned out to be my parents-in-law and my own parents? Wow! They came here so early too? Wae?

 

Then I heard what they were talking. My intentions were not to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it. I heard them both talking seriously. Well, just then my curiosity arises.

 

"I can't believe this. It’s been a year or over now…and yet stills no progress for them? They look even got worse now." I heard my father say.

 

"Deh, the way I saw them last night…it seems that they weren’t really in good terms…." It was my mother this time.

 

"Deh, I think so too…especially, when she came here and stays here alone…without him."  It was my mother-in-law talking.

 

“All along…I thought sending them off to Seoul must be a good opportunity for them…and that somehow they’ll be closer to each other…but turned out to be not…” It was my father-in-law talking this time.

 

“Well, I guess we can’t do anything about it anymore…well, what we’re expecting…we just forced them to get married just to make our dreams come true to become a real family through their union.” My father voice again.

 

“Deh, I guess love is not something can force or dictate...so, I guess you’re right we can’t do something about it anymore…” It was my mother-in-law’s voice I heard.

 

“So, what will we do now?” My mother asked.

 

“Well, we’ll give up…we’re giving them back their freedom…freedom to choose their own life’s path…and freedom to choose who they want to love and marry…after all one year is enough … it’s time to give what they want…” My father-in-law replied.

 

“Y-you mean…d-divorce?” My mother-in-law asked again.

 

“Deh, we must give them our consent now…for their own happiness this time…” My father replied.

 

“Well, guess you’re right Yeobo…though I am so broken hearted seeing them end up like that…I thought they destined to be together…I guess I’m wrong.” I heard my mother again, in her sad tone.

 

“Deh, nado…I’m also hurt to see them like that...” My mother-in-law added also in her sad tone.

 

And at that moment I already guessed and knew who they’re talking about…it was us…me and Seohyun… I couldn't keep it down any more.  

 

So, that was it…they really forced us to get married that time…it’s their plan huh…

 

How could they do that? I thought that they were our parents. Who does this with their own children? Forced them to get married? Tch!

 

Honestly, I didn’t get mad on them because of that forced married thing…instead, I got mad…because of the divorce thing…

 

And now what divorce? They’re letting us to have a divorce?

 

I instantly entered the room and stood in front of them.

 

"So, that was really what happened before huh?  Forced us to get married?  And now… you actually, letting us to get a divorce?  That…really…I couldn’t accept."  I said those words and I could clearly see the shocked and worried face of my parents and my parents-in law.

 

"Y-Yonghwa-yah?!?..." They said in unison.

 

They didn’t know what to do and what to say. I can say they were like…frozen.

 

Huh! Got them!

 

“It’s okay…no need to worry…that was in the past already …let’s just forget that and move on. Honestly, I’m not mad because you forced us to marry…in fact I’m so grateful you did that for us…or else we wouldn’t realized how much we loved and cherished each other…we did actually loved each other for a long time though...but our stupid pride, misunderstandings and childish acts hid that feeling of ours for a long period of time…instead we hated each other and become enemies like forever….” I paused for a while, sighed and then continue …

 

“But you know what my dearest parents? What you were thinking about us and our marriage…was so wrong…because the truth is…we already both know that we loved each other so much…and our marriage is real now…we are really a true husband and wife now…but we just had a little misunderstanding lately…you know a lover’s quarrel thing…but it’s nothing to worry about…for I will do my best to fix it later. Don’t worry our marriage is safe now.” I said to them.

 

“Omo! Omo! My Yong-Yong!”  That’s all my mother could say but I saw a true relieved and happiness in her face.

 

“Jinjia? Jinjia? Jinjia? You’re not kidding us son?” My mother-in-law asked me in her disbelief.

 

“Finally…son…I’m so happy for you.” My father’s said and smiled wide at me.

 

“Deh, nado…I’m proud of you son…” My father-in-law said in agreement also with a smile on his face.

 

“Thank you, I really appreciated that…and actually…I came here…because I want to talk to you Aboeji and Omoni…” I said while looking at my parents-in-law.

 

“Jinjia? About what?” They said in unison.

 

While my parents just looked at me and waiting for my next statements.

 

“Because…I just…want to… formally ask the both of you…no…I mean tell you that I am planning to re-marry your daughter again…nor should I say I want to renew our vows…this time…with  our own free will and with all our heart.  So, can I do that Aboeji…Omoni?” I finally said and asked them.

 

“But of course! You had always our blessing son.” My parents-in-law replied in unison, this time in their happiest and lively tone.

 

“But I had still a problem…” I said.

 

“And what is that? Tell us son…” My mother asked.

 

“I told her…that she must meet me tonight…to the same place where we got married before. And tonight’s my plan to re-marry and renew our vows.” I told them right away.

 

“Oh! Tonight’s the wedding of Hongki and Mina…” My mother said.

 

“That’s right!” My father said.

 

“Otokke? Ottoke!” My parents-in-law added in unison.

 

 

They looked at each other...with their worried faces.

 

 

 

How troublesome! Ahhh Jeongmal!

 

 

End of Yonghwa’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Seohyun’s Room…

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Just got rise from my afternoon nap (Well, seems like a deep sleep though…) and I didn’t forget my stretching and yawning, of course.

 

Tonight is his Hongki Oppa’s wedding, I should get ready by now and I couldn't afford to be late, because I’m their Maid-of-Honor.

 

I stood from my bed and fixed it first then I wearily hunted for my slippers and shuffled down the bedside.

 

I trotted down the inch-thick carpet when I heard a soft knocked on my door.

 

Yawning, I opened her bedroom door…I instantly smiled as I saw my lovely sister-in-law standing on my doorstep, holding a two tall glass of juice.

 

“Hi! Seohyun…care for a glass of juice?” Mina Unnie said to me.

 

“Oh, Mina Unnie…” I greeted her.

 

Mina Unnie smiled back at me and instantly went into my room and sat up in my queen-sized bed and gave a glass of juice to me.

 

Mina Unnie and Hongki Oppa had their own house near our mansion…but they had to go earlier to our house because our mother requested them to have our lunch together at the mansion. That’s why they stayed for a while until this time.

 

"Oh, thank you…But when are you going to get d-d-dressed?" I asked and yawned again.

 

Mina Unnie drunk her juice and shrugged.

 

"I left the dress at the church after the rehearsal last night. I don't want to get it dirty, so I'll just go and change there later." She replies to her.

 

"Yeah, I left my dress there, too," I said and grinned.

 

"Great minds think alike, huh?" I added and smiled.

 

Mina Unnie shrugged.

 

"I guess. Hey, what time is it?" Mina Unnie asked.

 

I checked the digital clock on the nightstand.

 

"It's five thirty."  The wedding was at seven.

 

"Oh my gosh! You’d better get over there!"  Mina Unnie said and stood up quickly.

 

"Oh, deh, deh…But aren't you coming?" I asked, surprised. Mina Unnie smiled.

 

"I've got to have my shower and get my hair done first. I'll show up later. You go on ahead. Okay?” Mina Unnie replied and finally gets out on my room.

 

I took a bath instantly and threw on a pair of jeans and a polo blouse afterwards and ran downstairs.

 

In the garage I saw one of our driver’s getting ready one of our car and it seems he’s waiting for us. 

 

In the car, I ran a brush through my hair, checked my lipstick, and I heard the driver pulled out of the car on our driveway.

 

And made our way to the church where the wedding will be officiated.

 

While on our way to the church…I remember I forgot to bring my phone…but too late now…I can’t go back and get it…I’ll be late if I do that…

 

Thinking about the phone…I instantly remember…Yong’s text message to me last night…

 

I was just wondering…why he would said something like that…when he knows…that tonight is also my brother’s wedding?

 

Aish! Whatever! I just asked him later….when I see him in church.

 

Gosh! Like it or not I need to talk to him and make things clear tonight…Aigoo…

 

End of Seohyun’s POV.

 

 

 

 

 

Jung’s Mansion…

 

 

Yonghwa's phone vibrated.  He instantly reached for it and he saw a text message from Hongki, he read it…it’s telling him they must be in church by six thirty in the evening….he looked at his wristwatch and rolled over.

 

Daylight was beginning to set down and it could seem through the fluttering curtains. Yonghwa blinked sleep from his eyes.

 

“Omo! It’s five thirty already? I need to get ready now…” He said and stood up instantly.

 

Yonghwa rolled out of bed and trotted to his closet, to get his clothes.

 

After lunch time…he decided to take a nap first…for he didn’t have enough sleep last night…oh well, it turned out to be a deep sleep instead of just nap.

 

Yonghwa stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to pound his forehead and knock him awake.

 

After reluctantly pulling on his starched, brushed tuxedo, then he knocked on Taecyeon's bedroom door.

 

"Hyung?" He called.

 

The door opened and Taecyeon peeked out.

 

“Oh, Yonghwa-yah. Wae?" He asked obviously also just got up from his nap.

 

Yonghwa snorted.

 

"It's already six, let's go. We'll need to be there by six thirty. Hongki Hyung texted me already." Yonghwa replied.

 

"Just go on without me, little Bro. I still have to take a bath and I'm not ready yet." Taecyeon said to him and closed the door.

 

"Ahrasso…But Hyung…Don't leave any later than six thirty!" Yonghwa yelled through the door.

 

“Deh…ahrasso…ahrasso…” Taecyeon replied in his low voice.

 

He turned and went do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter