The Date

The Enchantress

 

 

It’s been a month since Donghae and I became an official a couple but lately he’s been cold to me and I can’t even be with him most of the times, it seems like he’s distancing himself from me. It’s starting to bother me.

 

“Best, where is your fish? Lately, that fish and monkey can’t be seen. It’s your eighteenth birthday the day after tomorrow but he can’t be found..” Taeyeon told me. I was about to talk back but I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk walking towards us.

 

“Love is like a dry ice, if you will only let it go then don’t hold it in the first place..” I told him. I am really on the verge of crying.

 

“I’m sorry. Here, please wear this ring as a sign of my love.. I love you Sandara Park. Sorry for being a jerk lately…” he apologized. Who am I to reject him? I can’t be angry to him because I am afraid I might lose him.

 

“I love you too, Lee Donghae…” I said and hugged him tight.

 

“Hmmm… Taeyeon, I’ll borrow your bestfriend for today okay? Bye!” he held my hands and we walked going to the train station.

 

“We’re going to take a train?”

 

“Yup! I want you to be my first. It’s my first time giving a ring to a girl, it’s my first time surprising someone and my first time to ride a train with my most important person.” Fine, Donghae is the most romantic person for me.

 

“Amusement park?” I asked him as soon as we arrive in front of Melody’s world.

 

“Yup. It’s my first time here so let’s go!”

 

We first ride the carousel, who said that it’s only for kids? It’s not kekeke. Donghae is perfect and he’s like a prince if you only saw him riding that horse. Sorry, I am a bias girlfriend but It’s true anyway kekeke. Second, we went to the ice castle, all throughout he’s hugging me because it’s so cold inside. Then bump car, every time some guy wants to approach my car, he will immediately hit those poor guys, what a jealous boyfriend he is.

 

“Are you tired my princess? Or are you hungry? Hmmm, wait for me here okay?” he left me at the bench to buy something.

 

“Hi miss, are you with someone? If you don’t have companion then you can go with us right?” I ignored the two guys in front of me because I’m really tired.

 

“Yah! Get off me! Yah! Let go of my hands!”

 

“Yo! Let go of my girlfriend.” I saw Donghae and I know that he’s really mad. I’m praying that our food won’t go into waste.

 

“And who are you? This girl is ours.”

 

“Will you let go of that girl or not?” they just laughed at Donghae while I’m praying for our food. I saw Donghae approached us and gave a half moon spinning kick to the guy who’s holding me. He gave the other guy a jumping back spinning kick and voila, the fight is over!

 

“Tsk, messing with my girlfriend”

 

“Let’s just go, Fishy…”

 

“I’m sorry for leaving you alone, my princess… These bastards, psh…”

 

“I’m fine… Thank you for saving me again” I smiled at him. We ate the food he bought and thereafter, we rode the freak our ride so our mood will return to normal. The next one is horror house.

 

“WAAAAAAH!” I hugged Donghae because I’m just a scaredy cat you know?

 

“It’s alright, princess… They are not even real hahaa..”

 

“Why did we even go here?” I complained but he’s just laughing at me.

 

“Because it’s fun here…” he told me. I just smiled at him because I know that he’s really happy being with me but that smile disappeared when a ghost appeared once again!

 

“WAAAAAH! FISHY!”

 

“HAAAAHAHAHA, my princess is scared kekeke. Look at you, your reaction is priceless”

 

“Tsk tsk, bad fishy.”

 

“I love you, my princess”

 

“I love you too even if you are laughing at my expense.”

 

After the horror house, we went to the house of mirrors and the last one is the ferris wheel. Since it’s already late, we decided to call it off for today. He even piggy back ride me sensing that I am tired.

 

“I love you my princess… 48 hours more and you’ll be a lady now. Anyway, let’s date again tomorrow okay? I already told your dad… Hmmm, Dara… I really didn’t expect for us to be a couple you know… Hmmm… Dara? Tsk, my princess just fell asleep… I love you the most, Miss Sandara Park.”

 

---

 

Here you go kekeke. I hope you like the chapters I just posted. Sorry if the development between the two is fast haha. Jaejoong is going mad because he's not appearing in the previous chapter lol