Confession

The Enchantress

 

 

I gradually opened my eyes. I saw dad holding my hands while he is sleeping. I smiled because my dad is the best dad in the world, he really took care of me.

 

“Oh, you’re awake, my little princess.” He woke up, maybe he felt that I am already awake.

 

“Dad, I’m alright. Don’t worry okay?” I smiled at him sweetly.

 

“I really won’t forgive those bastards. I will send them to jail!” he said with gritted teeth.

 

“Dad, don’t do that. Just let them be. It’s a normal thing. I’m just unfortunate to fell on that freaking rooftop you know? Kekeke” I said jokingly to appease his anger.

 

“N-normal?! Psh! If that Donghae didn’t appear, I’m pretty sure that those bastards will do some nasty things to you. After all, my daughter is so enchanting that no one can’t resist her beauty.”

 

There he goes again, he really likes complimenting me.

 

“Donghae? You know him?” I asked to change the topic.

 

“He brought you here. He’s a good guy, I like him.”

 

“Good guy?” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Yes. I like him for you, why don’t you make him your boyfriend now? It’s time for someone to take care of you beside myself, my daughter.”

 

“B-boyfriend?! No way! I think that you are the only daddy who wants to have their daughter to have a boyfriend, tsk tsk… Don’t you want to take care of me anymore?” I pouted.

 

“It’s not that my little princess… I just want someone to take care of you and that Donghae guy is the only one who passed my standards. If you want, you can marry him so that you can give me little grandchildren”

 

“D-dad! What are you saying?! He’s not my type…”

 

Yeah… He is not my type.

 

“Someday, you two will be together. Anyway, just rest for now okay? And princess, I’ll give you bodyguards from now on.”

 

“Bodyguards? No way! I don’t want to! I don’t want someone following me around even in the C.R!” I complained to my father but it seems that I can’t change his mind.

 

“It’s for your own good princess..”

 

“D-dad…”

 

“Fine… I’ll just hire someone to teach you how to defend yourself. Is that okay with you?”

 

“Are you serious dad? You will let me learn martial arts?” I practically bounced with joy while my eyes shining brightly like a star.

 

“Yeah, why? You don’t want it?”

 

“But you said that I have a weak heart…” I sighed.

 

“W-well… Ahm… You can definitely do just fine even if you have a weak heart, little princess… So for now, I will let you learn martial arts.”

 

“Really? You can’t back out now, dad! Kyaaaah! I’m so happy! Thanks dad! You’re the best dad in the whole world!!! I love you dad! Goodnight!” I hugged him and went back to my bed.

 

**

 

After three days, I went back to school. It’s just awkward because I can tell that those people are gossiping about me. I saw Donghae went out of our room but he just ignored me.

 

What the hell is his problem?

 

“SANDARA! I miss you girl! Are you really okay now? No fractured bones? Psh! If I ever saw those gangsters, I will really kill them if I can but it seems impossible for me kekeke. Anyway best, you are the talk of the town after that incident. They are so curious of your relationship with Donghae, you know those girls must be jealous kekeke.”

 

“We don’t have a relationship okay? It’s just that he’s there when I needed help.”

 

“Really? But aren’t you curious best? He’s always there whenever something bad happens to you. I bet, that guy likes you…”

 

“Best, stop it. He will never like me and I will never like him. We are different, we can never be a couple.”

 

“You won’t like me? Really?”

 

I was frozen from my spot. I saw Taeyeon’s reaction when Donghae caught us talking about him and based from her expression I know that she’s sorry.

 

“W-well, uhm… Yeah… I will never like you Mr. Lee…” I looked down. I can’t look at him. I heard footsteps and I know that he’s approaching me. I was about to walk away but he cornered me.

 

I want to move but I can’t move. I just look down, and I can feel the stares of our classmates.

 

What is his problem? One moment he’s ignoring me but now he’s in front of me? He should be thankful because I don’t like him right? He told me that he don’t like girls following him and he told me that he don’t want me to fall for him but he’s making it hard for me okay?

 

“Dammit, Dara..” he cupped my face and I felt goosebumps all over my body… Our eyes met and I can tell that he’s really mad. B-but why?

 

“W-what? What the hell is your problem?” I stuttered.

 

“You really don’t know?” I bit my lips. He’s scary when he’s mad. “My problem is you! What did you do to me lady? I hate it when you smile.”

 

“W-what? What do you want me to do? Frown?”

 

“I’m serious Ms. Sandara Park… I hate it whenever I see you…”

 

“W-well it is not my fault. Don’t blame me, you’re the one who transferred here, not me…”

 

“Shut up… I hate it when I know that you really don’t remember me…”

 

“W-well, you’re the one in the Park. That’s our first meeting…”

 

“You… I can’t forget you… I can’t forget your smile, I can’t forget your face and I can’t forget your crying face… Two years Dara… It’s been two years but my feelings for you is still here…”

 

W-what? What feelings? I can’t understand him? Two years? But we never met within that period.

 

He looked at me… His eyes seem like telling me something… but I can’t point it out.

 

“Be madly in love with me, Sandara Park…”

 

---

 

What will Dara say? Too shock from that sudden confession kekeke..