Moving on

The Enchantress

[After six months]

 

"Stay back... I'll handle this" I commanded while looking at the enemy. Nobody dared to talk back, nobody dared to move and they just let me. Once I moved closer to the enemies, they just laughed at me, mocking me.

 

"Are you looking down on us, Princess?" asked one of them but I did not pay attention to him. "Are you ignoring me? Don't you know that---"

 

"Shut up and just die." I said without any emotion but they all laughed again which only lasts for a few seconds and now they are choking to death.

 

"Y-you're evil.." said the talkative man before he died. I just stared at the pile of dead bodies and turned my back on them.

 

"Dara..." I heard Bom called for me. Instead of celebrating for our victory, they look sad. I smiled at her, evilly then snapped my fingers. Bom gave out a shocked expression, gasping like the others.

 

I continued to walk like nothing happened while all of them are stoned on the ground, looking at the burning dead bodies.

 

"Let's go!" I shouted and spread my black wings wide open. Few seconds past but no one dared to move so I faced them. "I'll go ahead to our next stop."

 

---

[one year]

 

After killing hundreds of evil creatures and when boredom finally strikes me, I decided to just go back to Jiaro. I greeted my Queen Mother and she looks like in pain but she chose to smile at me.

 

"Your Majesty, I'll go ahead now..." I curtsied and walked away.

 

"P-Princess..." she called and I stopped my tracks, turning to her again.

 

"Yes Your Majesty?"

 

She sighed and shook her head. "I love you, Daughter.." she smiled. I smiled faintly and nodded my head then walked away again, not responding to my mother.

 

While walking at the hallway, I decided to stay at the terrace to breathe some fresh air and think... I looked at the sky and closed my eyes.

 

"It's late now... You should rest..." I heard someone's voice but I chose to ignore it. I embraced myself as the cold wind blows. "Princess San--"

 

I took a deep breath and faced the man calling me then started to walk passed him, as if he didn't exist.

 

"Won't you stop thinking of him now?" asked the man I once loved. "It's been a year already, Princess... Everybody's worried about you, you changed completely when Prince Jaejoong die--"

 

"He's not dead!" I yelled at Donghae "Stop telling me that he's ing dead because he isn't!!"

 

Donghae became serious then he walk towards me. "Just accept that he's dead Sandara Park! He's dead! Kim Jaejoong is dead already so just move on with your life!!! Please! I beg you... Can you please stop being selfish for once?! Everybody's worried about you!" he yelled at me, for the first time in two years. "I don't care if you hate me for life! I don't care if you've been treating me like I did not exist at all! But I can't stand it anymore, Dara-ah... I can't stand seeing you like this..."

 

I turned my back on him.

 

"SANDARA PARK!!!!"

 

I continued to walk until I reached my room. I locked it and let my tears fall. It's been a while since I last cried... and that's two years ago...

 

I know... I know that he's gone after he took the curse from me... I know but I can't accept it... I can't accept that he easily sacrificed himself just to save someone like me... I know but it really hurts every single time I think of it... I know that I am evil for treating them indifferently, especially directing all my hatred to Donghae... But I can't help it... They are there... They can stop him midway... They can ing stop him but they did not...

 

"Open the door, Sandara Park!" Donghae banged my door angrily.

 

"Leave me alone--"

 

"Shut up and open this door!!!"

 

"Please... Just leave me alone... Leave me al--"

 

Donghae suddenly appeared in front of me, pulling me towards him... embracing me tightly.

 

"How can I leave you alone if you are like this?" he whispered while patting my back.

 

"Why are you doing this? Why don't you just give up on me, Hae-ah?"

 

Instead of responding, he just comforted me. "Why... Why did you let him d-die? Why did you let him be taken away" I hit him on his chest while crying. "I should be the one who died... not him... not Jae.. w-why did he saved me... Donghae-ah... it hurts... It r-really hurts..."

 

I cried and cried until I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I felt Donghae's hand holding mine.

 

Stupid... You should just give up on me while you can...

 

I said to my mind while staring at the unconscious stupid guy. I was startled when he suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

 

"Good morning Princess..." he greeted me, with a smile plastered on his face.

 

I frowned. "How can my morning be good if the first thing I saw is you?"

 

His smile disappeared when I said that. "Just kidding" I stuck my tongue out and smiled, making his eyes wide open, while his mouth hanging. "E-hem" I faked a cough. "Flies might come in your mouth if you won't close it."

 

"Y-You smiled--"

 

"And so? I always smile right?" I said casually, smirking at his remarks.

 

He frowned. "Not that creepy smile of yours... For the first time, you give me your billion dollar smile and you are even joking this time."

 

"You don't want it?" I asked and he violently shook his head. "S~tupid." I said and get up from bed.

 

"You can't take your words back okay?" he seriously said. I faced him and raised my brow.

 

"Did I say anything?" I asked, acting innocent.

 

"Yah! You promised me!!!" he yelled.

 

"Aish! It's so early in the morning and you are yelling? Psh! Get out!" I yelled back.

 

"You can't take your words back!"

 

"Arra... Now, get out or I'll kick you out?" I placed my hands on my waist, staring at him with killing intent.

 

"Good." he said while touching his chin then he smiled at me. "See you for breakfast" he went out and I just shook my head.

 

After taking a bath, I dressed up and look at myself in the mirror, holding the necklace Jae was supposed to give me.

 

"You stupid guy... How can I be happy when you're not here?" I asked bitterly. I wiped my tears when I remembered what Donghae and I talked about last night.

 

"Good Morning!!!" I greeted all of them with a smile on my face as soon as I opened the door to the dining hall. "What's with that look in your face? Is my smile creepy?" I asked and they shook their heads in unison. I shrugged then sat beside Bom. "Bommie-ah..." I called, surprising her. "Sorry for being an idiot and a pain the " I sincerely said.

 

"My Ssantoki!!" she hugged me as soon as I apologized. "Uwaaaah! You idiotic girl! You are not yet insane right?! I miss you Ssantoki! Don't be a creepy lady anymore, you don't know how scared I was... I am scared to hell looking at you more than looking at Auntie"

 

I laughed while my mother glared at me. "Park Bom!" my Queen Mother yelled, making the corn lover lady stoned from fear.

 

"Umma" I said, using my rusty aegyo.

 

"Good Morning, Daughter" my mom softened when she heard me.

 

"Waaaah! Thanks Ssantoki! I owed my life to you kekeke" Bom happily said, while letting a sigh of relief.

 

I apologized to all of them and to my surprise they easily forgave me, telling me that they understand but on one condition that I am not allowed to smile evilly anymore in front of them because it freaks them out.

 

One week have passed since I return to my old self, not that completely but I'm going there. It still hurts whenever Jae pops out in my mind but I tried my best not to show it in front of my friends.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us hmmm?" Donghae asked.

 

"I'll stay here... You don't want me to go into my devil mode again right?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

 

"Bwoyah?! Why will you be in your devil mode? Sidgar is a safe place for you, I'm there." Donghae said while Minho and I chuckled. "W-what? Why are you two laughing?" Donghae asked, knowing nothing about what happened in his Kingdom. Oh I failed to give you notice, Donghae already confessed that he retrieve his memories.

 

"Aigoo... Just go already. I'm tired seeing your face everyday kekeke" I joked making him frown.

 

"Aish! This girl! Tell me what happened before I saw you in Tulalah!" he demanded like a child. I look at Minho and Chaerin but they averted my gaze! "Yah! Sandara Park!"

 

"Yah! I'm still a princess here!" I yelled.

 

"Ssantoki! What's happening here? Why are you yelling?" Bom asked as soon as they arrived at the gates of Jiaro.

 

"Nothing... It's just this stupid Prince is so annoying kekeke." I said, making Donghae frown more.

 

"Aish! Come with us and I'll punish whoever laid their hands against you" Donghae angrily said.

 

"Minho-ah, can you take this guy away now? He's so loud hahaha" I said making my friends laugh.

 

"Aish! Sandara Park! I'll kiss you if you don't stop it!" Donghae warned me.

 

"Oohhh!" my friends reacted.

 

I released my fireball. "Do that and I'll burn you to death."

 

"Aish! She's being scary again!" Minzy said.

 

"Yah! Let's go now before she burns you to death!" Minho grabbed Donghae's arm.

 

"Have a safe trip, Donghae-ah!" I said, waving at the two guys. Donghae suddenly stopped and stared at me.

 

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone okay? Make sure that you'll behave for one week or else you'll get it fr---"

 

Before Donghae could even finished his preaching, I already kicked him towards the portal that I made. All of them are shocked and I just laughed.

 

"So Minho? Do you want me to kick you too?" I asked and he shakes his head. "Take care okay? Tell him not to be worried and I'll behave until you get back here." I smiled.

 

"Yes, Princess. And don't kill every evil creatures you see okay? I'll give you a souvenir once we get back" Minho patted my head like I'm some kind of a kid. We bid him goodbye as the portal closed.

 

"Yay! They're already gone! Let's go Princess!" Chaerin and Minzy said excitedly.

 

"E-hem!" Jiyong and Changmin faked a cough making the two girls behave.

 

"Kyaaah! Ssantoki! Let's hunt some hot men in Aislin!" Bom squealed as soon as the two girls behaved. I look at Bommie and laughed when I saw someone behind him.

 

"What did you say, Park Bom?" Choi Seunghyun asked, making my nice cousin froze.

 

"Seunghyun-ah..."

 

"You will hunt some hot men hmmm?"

 

"A-Ani! I said, I will find some hot men for the Princess!" Bom said, digging her grave more.

 

"Yah! Park Bom! Don't just search for anybody for Dara!" Hyun Joong glared at her making me burst into laugh.

 

"Yah! What's funny!" They said in chorus. I stopped laughing and look at them.

 

"Nothing." I smiled and left them.

 

--

 

Not a super depressing chapter ayt? Don't want to hurt Dara anymore so she needs to move on lol