Dara vs. Jiyeon

The Enchantress

 

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

It really annoyed the hell out of me when my brother tagged Jiyeon along with us and it irks me everytime she flirts with me and I know that my brother enjoyed my annoyed expression, if only I don’t need him, I will really beat the hell out of him!

 

“Your body is really firm, Jaejoong-ssi” I heard Jiyeon said from behind.

 

“Can’t you stop harassing me?”

 

“Hahaha, I’m just feeling your body, Jaejoong-ssi. Touching won’t hurt right since we already kissed”

 

“Shut up” I said with gritted teeth and she just giggled.

 

After hours of annoying me, we finally landed on Alastar. I immediately get down and Jiyeon followed me, linking her arms to mine again.

 

“Stay away from me, Jiyeon-ssi... My patience is not that long” I warned her as I escape from her grasp.

 

“I can say that you are having a hard time, Prince Jaejoong” I heard Hyun Joong said with sarcasm but I didn’t retort.

 

We silently walk on the street of Alastar and my jaw dropped when I saw my Angel walking with Bom.

 

“DARA!” I yelled her name and her head automatically turned to our direction. Her eyes went wide from shock and I noticed that she grabbed Bom’s hand. I took a step forward but Bom suddenly yelled at me.

 

“Stop right there, Jaejoong!”

 

“W-why?!” I asked in confusion, still walking forward. I saw Dara turned her back on me and it hurts me.

 

“Just stop! Don’t you dare come near us or else I will beat you to death!” she said while glaring at me.

 

“Why? What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” I asked and before I could even move forward, I felt someone grabbed my shoulder, stopping me from my tracks.

 

“It’s best if you don’t approach them, brother” I heard Hyun Joong said. I faced him and raised a brow.

 

“And who are you to decide whether I can approach them or not?”

 

He sighed deeply and look at me straight. “Don’t be stubborn, Jaejoong. You’ll just make things worst.”

 

I grabbed his arm away from me and flew towards Dara. I landed in front of her and I saw her clutching her chest while looking at me wide eyed. I heard Bom gasped and the next thing I knew, Dara collapsed in front of me.

 

“I told you to stay away from us!” Bom yelled at me while I was frozen from my spot. I saw Hyun Joong ran towards us and he lifted Dara.

 

“I already warned you, Jaejoong.” Hyun Joong said as he passed by me.

 

“Don’t just stand there, Jaejoong-ssi. It makes you look stupid.” I broke from my trance when I heard Jiyeon’s voice. “I know you are confused but surely, that lady don’t want to make you worry. Man up!” she tapped my shoulder and left me.

 

I clenched my fist and followed her. Hyun Joong told us that Dara is now resting and that we should not worry about her anymore. He told us to wait till she wakes up before visiting her but I just can’t stop worrying about her. To be honest, I am guilty... If only I have listened to Bom, maybe she would not collapsed.

 

“Stop worrying about her, Jaejoong-ssi. Hyun Joong already told you that she’s fine” Jiyeon sat beside me and offered me a drink.

 

“It’s a good thing you stopped annoying me” I murmured and she just giggled.

 

“Of course! I know when to stop, Jaejoong-ssi. Hmmmm... I envy her...” she said.

 

I looked at her. “You really love that lady huh? But Jaejoong-ssi...”

 

I quickly stand up dismissing her sentence. “I’ll go now.” I said, leaving her.

 

“My eyes are already set on you! I like you!” she yelled but I keep on walking, ignoring what she just said.

 

“Prince!” I heard someone called me. I saw Changmin running towards my direction out of breath. “Aigoo... at last I’ve found you! T...the Princess is now awake!”

 

DARA’s POV

 

When I woke up, I saw Bom and a familiar mysterious man sitting not far from my bed. Maybe they sensed that I was already awake that’s why they turned their heads on me.

 

“You really gave me a heart attack back there, Ssantoki!” Bom scolded me and she even tried to hit my head but the familiar guy stopped her from doing so.

 

“Y-you... It’s nice seeing you again” I said, smiling at the guy who stopped Bom from hitting me. Up until now, I don’t know his name. He’s the guy who helped me back there in Eisen, the main town of Sidgar and he’s also that guy playing the flute in Tulahlah.

 

“S~tupid Dara” he flicked my forehead and stuck his tongue out.

 

“Why did you do that?!” I hissed while touching my forehead, that hurts.

 

He laughed at me and sat beside me. “Don’t tell me you still don’t recognize me?” he asked which made me furrow my brow.

 

“Yah! Rabbit! Don’t tell me you already know this guy?” Bom asked me while her arms are folded in her chest.

 

“Erm... Actually Bommie-ah... I already met him at Eisen... he helped me when I was lost and the last time we met is at Tulahlah.”

 

Her head turned to the familiar guy. “You went to Tulahlah without me noticing it? Oho! You really are a great man, Hyun Joong-ssi. For you to pass my bar---“

 

“H-Hyun Joong?!” I asked in surprise and the guy just smiled at me. “As in Kim Hyun Joong oppa?!”

 

“Yah Dara! You know I hate it when someone---“

 

“Finally! Psh! Bom-ssi told me that you already recovered all of your memories but you are so slow not to recognize this heavenly face” he said. So Bom already told him everything I suppose? Tsk tsk, I am busted in the same day neh? First, it was Bommie-ah who caught me sneaking at dawn and she told me to spill it and I really don’t have a choice but to tell her everything. Psh... this cousin of mine is too evil to be refused at.

 

Whack!

 

“Bommie-ah!”

 

“Bom-ssi?!”

 

We both chorused when Bom hit us! She’s giving us a death glare and I know the reason why. “How dare you two not let me finish a sentence?! Urgh!” she stomped her feet, annoyed at us and Hyun Joong oppa and I can’t help but laugh at her antics. “And now you two are laughing at me?! Psh! You know that I am evil, Ssantoki... If you won’t stop laughing, I’ll definitely tell your secret to everyone” she warned me which made me flinch and shut my mouth. “Yah! Hyun Joong-ssi! Won’t you stop laughing?” Bom hissed at him and he just shuddered. “Argh!”

 

“Fine... my bad, Bom-ssi.” Hyun Joong apologized to my alien cousin which she accepted. “Well, shall I call them?”

 

“No! You can’t!” I yelled. Bom and Hyun Joong both looked at me and smiled.

 

“Don’t worry, Ssantoki. I assure you, you won’t pass out anymore.” Bom assured me and Hyun Joong nod at me. He patted my head and gently smiled at me.

 

“You’ll be fine... We’ll talk about your problem later, okay?” Hyun Joong oppa said and I don’t have a choice but to agree.  

 

 

 

 

**

 

It’s been three days since that incident and it’s also been three days since I started distancing myself from Donghae and Jaejoong. Whenever they tried to talk to me, especially Jaejoong... I will grab Hyun Joong oppa and go somewhere far from them and I know that the two Princes noticed my actions.

 

“I don’t get it, Dara-ssi.” I heard someone said and I saw saw Park Jiyeon lean on the wall not that far from me. “Why don’t you just tell them the truth instead of staying away from them without giving them any reasons? Don’t you know that you are making the two Princes worry or maybe you really want them to worry about you?”

 

“If you were me, would you tell them?” I asked the girl. She knows about my conditions even if Hyun Joong or Bom did not tell her about it.

 

“Hmmm... You are asking me this seriously? Well, Princess if I were you? I would definitely tell them directly instead of making them a fool. Or if you don’t want to make them worry then I suggest that you just leave them alone and never show yourself again.”

 

I bit my lip, trying not to show my weakness. Then, I faced her. “If I told them, they will surely be worried about me and---“

 

“Oho! You didn’t get what I am trying to imply, Princess... Let me tell you this straight, I am telling you to confess to them who you really love. Aren’t you greedy, Princess? Having two guys loving you? If you want to be with Donghae then tell Jaejoong to leave you alone and find someone else worthy of his love... hmmm... maybe that guy deserves someone like me?”

 

I raised an eyebrow once I heard her. “I get it... So it’s really not just my imagination, Jiyeon-ssi... You like Jae right?”

 

“If I do like him, will you back off? Well, I am not requesting you to back off but I am demanding you to leave him to me. Just stay with Donghae, Princess. Afterall, that Prince is your present right?”

 

“Hah! Sorry to burst your bubble, Jiyeon-ssi but if ever I would leave Jae, I won’t give him to a lady like you. He deserves someone better... better than me and I am sure that it is not you. Now, if you’ll excuse me.” I said, leaving her behind.

 

“Urgh! I will take him away from you!” she yelled. I waved my hand at her.

 

“Then, I wish you luck, Jiyeon-ssi!” I shot back and I formed a water ball and shoot her in the face.

 

“Yah! You ! You’ll regret what you did to me!!!!” she yelled and I just smirked. Serves her right, she really annoyed me the first time I saw her. Every second, she’s always with Jaejoong and that guy even allows her to touch him casually. If only they knew about my memories, I would definitely burn that girl alive tsk tsk.

 

“Hahahaha, look at her rabbit? I bet she really want to strangle you to death kekeke. Serves her right! She don’t have the right to order you around.” Bom went out and I don’t even have to ask her if she heard because I am sure that she’s just there, hiding from somewhere while eavesdropping.

 

“Basically, she’s right Bommie-ah. But thinking that I would leave Jae with her? It’s better if I die now than to see him with someone like her, argh!”

 

Whack!

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Pabo! As if I will let you die? Psh! Let’s pack our things now since we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.” She said, dragging me back to our bedroom.

 

---

 

Sorry for the late update kekeke. I am enjoying my vacation before school starts again ^____^...