Ultimate D.M

The Enchantress

 

 

We’ve been walking for how many hours and my feet’s already hurting. I am not used in walking especially on this kind of terrain. I mean, I can probably walk and run if I’m in my own world but for goodness sake, I’m here in Verona! Walking here is common, riding a flying horse, a flying broomstick and a flying griffin is just an everyday routine but why? Why now of all times do this Prince of mine, the OH SO GREAT Kim Jaejoong ever think of walking from the castle to the waterfalls?  Why now? I’m not even a fan of mountain climbing.

 

“Dara are you alright?” finally, he asked.

 

“Do I look okay? Gosh, my feet is already hurting. Can’t we just fly or ride your horse?” I complained.

 

“I-I’m sorry. You like to walk here in the past so I thought---“

 

“We’re not in the past! I’m not the same old Sandara Park you used to know, Jae! Stop thinking that my past self will be coming back” I snapped at him.

 

“I.. I..”

 

“I-I’m sorry... I should have not said that” I let out a sigh. “I’m sorry for my actions... I’m just tired... I didn’t mean to yell at you and.. aish! I’m sorry... let me rest for a bit.” I said, annoyed at my self.

 

I’m so disappointed at you, Sandara Park. You didn’t have to tell him that. He’s been patient and caring for you all this time. Look at him, he looks like he want to cry. Don’t blame him because of that confused heart of yours. Psh!

 

I stared at Jaejoong, he just kept quiet. I stood up and decided to talk to him but my attention went somewhere. I heard some noise and it’s from the grass a few inches beside me. I slowly walked over it while looking on the ground, well I must stay alert right? What if it’s a snake? What would become of me?

 

“J-Jae..” I called him while stuttering but it seems that my voice can’t reach him. Well, who would not call him if I’m now looking at some tiny humans riding those not so small ants and they have some nice bow and arrow with them.

 

“Where did you first see us? Where did you first see us? Where did you first see us?” they repeated in chorus.

 

“E-eh? I just saw you for the first time my dear friends” I smiled at them but to my horror, they suddenly changed their expressions and pointed their bow at me. “W-wait! I’m not a bad person!” I said. I know I should not be scared because those arrows are just so small but still? Those are arrows! It will definitely hurt judging by how many these tiny humans are!

 

“What’s the problem, Princess?” finally, Jae noticed me! I didn’t bother looking at him because I might be shot with those freaking arrows! My eyes widened when they started releasing the arrows and I just lunged somewhere to protect myself. “Dara! What’s wrong!”

 

“Ouch!” I winced. One of the arrows hit me and it hurts! I’m telling you it freakin’ hurts! “KIM JAEJOONG!!!” I yelled his name. He’s so slow! I’m dying here!

 

“STOP!!!” His voice sounded grim. I looked at him and he’s now standing in front of me and those tiny humans looked scared right now. “WHAT DID YOU DO?!” He yelled again. Poor tiny humans tsk tsk.

 

“Prins Jaejoong! Wij zijn Abatwans. Waarom ben je boos? Je weet hoe we doen en we vroegen haar, maar ze antwoordde dat het de eerste keer dat ze zagen ons.” Someone said.

 

“You know how you do? You dare attack the Princess? Didn’t you sense that she bear great power with her?!” he said angrily.

 

“De prinses? Prinses die?”

 

“She is my princess! She is the only daughter of the Queen of Jiaro, the Goddess of Death, Queen Eun-ju!” and there, I heard the gasp of those tiny humans. Maybe you are confused why I am not even talking, me too. I should freak out right now because my body feels numb and you won’t believe me, I called his name for a hundred times, yeah right I was just overexaggerating but I guess my voice can’t reach him because there’s no sound coming from my mouth.

 

“Wij zijn diep sorry!” I even saw those tiny humans bow. Can’t they help me? I’m really dying here? Why didn’t they warn me that those arrows have poisons? If I just knew, I’ll absolutely run for my life and dodge those little poisonous arrow of theirs.

 

“Just pray that the Princess wasn’t hurt or else, you know what can I do to all of you” he threatened them and because of that little speech of his, even with this life threatening situation I am in, my freakin’ heart did beat faster again and worst, it added pain to me AGAIN.

 

“I’m sorry... I should not averted my eyes off of you.” He apologized. I just stared at him because I can’t move my body. I felt that he’s searching my body if I am injured or not then I saw his murderous aura again. “I’m sorry, Dara.. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo! (I expel the venom from your body!)” and poof! I feel so alive! “Are you feeling okay now?” he gently asked.

 

“T-thank you.” I said. I can’t look at him now. There’s a strange feeling growing inside me now. Gosh! It seems like my own heart is experiencing climate change. Sometimes I’m mad at him and even tough I hate to admit it but... Fine... most of the times, I kinda like to be with him. He’s too much for me... I just can’t hate him fully knowing how much he really cares for me. >_<

 

“What do you want to do with those tiny creatures?” Jaejoong asked me. I stared at those tiny humans with poker face. I can see that they are really scared.

 

“I...” I said with suspense and I saw most of them trembling. “HAHAHAHA! Look at them Jae! They’re funny when scared! Aigoo! Ow.. Ow... my stomach! Hahahaha! I can’t help but laugh! Sorry, tiny little ones. Just let them off, Jae. I guess they have good reasons that’s why they did that but please next time, don’t hurt innocent by standers okay? I’m pretty sure they’re just amused.”

 

“Dank je prinses!” they chorused.

 

“What did they said?” I asked Jaejoong but he looked petrified. “J-Jae? Yoohooo! Prince Jaejoong?” he still look in a daze. “My Prince? Yah!” I yelled but he looks like he’s still on his dreamland. “Kim Jaejoong? Hello? Prince? Jae?” he’s still not moving an inch. Hmmm.. It seems like I need to do something to get his attention. “My Prince Kim Jaejoong? I’m waiting? Won’t you move? Do I need to dance? How about sing? Yah! I’ll really dance if you still won’t move!”

 

I don’t know what got into me but I just started dancing randomly. Be glad, Prince Kim Jaejoong! You! You are the first one I’m showing this awesome dance move of mine! MY UDM! Not even Donghae saw this! Behold!

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“W-wait! I’m not a bad person!” I heard the Princess said out of nowhere. My gaze darted towards her direction and she looks scared.

 

“What’s the problem, Princess?” I asked but she didn’t look at me instead she dive on the ground to my surprise. “Dara! What’s wrong!” I run towards her praying that she’s just fine. I can’t forgive myself if something happens to her! I am so stupid for not looking after her! I should have not let my emotions take me!

 

“Ouch! KIM JAEJOONG!!!” she yelled and god knows how worried I am when she screamed my name. She’s in pain! AISH!

 

“STOP!!!” my voice sounded grim. And I really swear, I can kill right now. I saw the Abatwa, tiny humans hiding in the blade of grass while riding an ant.  “WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

 

“Prins Jaejoong! Wij zijn Abatwans. Waarom ben je boos? Je weet hoe we doen en we vroegen haar, maar ze antwoordde dat het de eerste keer dat ze zagen ons.” Someone said.

 

“You know how you do? You dare attack the Princess? Didn’t you sense that she bear great power with her?!” I said angrily.

 

“De prinses? Prinses die?”

 

“She is my princess! She is the only daughter of the Queen of Jiaro, the Goddess of Death, Queen Eun-ju!” and there, I heard the gasp of those tiny humans. How can they now sense her power?!

 

“Wij zijn diep sorry!” they bowed.

 

“Just pray that the Princess wasn’t hurt or else, you know what can I do to all of you” I threatened them.

 

“I’m sorry... I should not averted my eyes off of you.” I apologized. I wanted to kiss her but I must not. I must control my feelings until she regain all of her memories. I don’t want to insist my feelings for her. I’ll just wait for the right time.. I’ll just wait for that time when she can finally say that she still loves me... but may be that time won’t come. She already told me that she loves someone else.. someone I do not know and I envy him. He’s one lucky guy for having her... I am a lucky guy too when I had her.. When she’s still mine.. “I’m sorry, Dara.. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo. I expellere virus a corpore tuo! (I expel the venom from your body!) Are you feeling okay now?” I asked gently.

 

“T-thank you.” she said, our eyes met for a few seconds but she looked away quickly. I admit, I felt hurt again but what can I do? I can’t be mad at her. I love her... I really love her... If she wants me to let go, then I would. Only after meeting the one she now loves. If that guy is not good for her, if I know that that guy will just bring her pain, then no matter what happens, even if she’ll hate me. I won’t give her up. I will never give her up, not with someone like that.

 

“What do you want to do with those tiny creatures?” I finally asked. She stared at those tiny humans with a poker face and I can sense that they are really scared. Scared to her verdict, scared to me and most of all, scared to her Queen mother, the Goddess of Death. I am too, I am scared at the Queen. I am powerless in front of her, all are powerless when in front of her. All cower in fear when in front of her, afraid that the Queen might give their death sentence.

 

“I...” she said with suspense and I saw most of them trembling. I just looked at her face, her lovely face but I was interrupted when I heard her laugh. “HAHAHAHA! Look at them Jae! They’re funny when scared!” she looks happy. I never saw her like this after we met. She happily calls my name like in the past. “Aigoo! Ow.. Ow... my stomach! Hahahaha! I can’t help but laugh! Sorry, tiny little ones. Just let them off, Jae. I guess they have good reasons that’s why they did that but please next time, don’t hurt innocent by standers okay? I’m pretty sure they’re just amused.” She said with kindness in her voice.

 

“Dank je prinses!” they chorused.

 

“What did they said?” I heard her asked but I think I’m still on my dream land. My Angel... How I missed her laughing like this. “J-Jae? Yoohooo! Prince Jaejoong?” I’m still not moving. I’m waiting for her next action. “My Prince? Yah!” I heard that magical word. She called me, MY Prince. “Kim Jaejoong? Hello? Prince? Jae?” she continuously said but I still look petrified. I really missed this Rabbit. Sorry, Princess but I won’t still move. Don’t blame me, I only want to see you like this for a second.. Just for now... Just for now I want to be selfish... Just for now I want to see my loving Angel. My Princess... “My Prince Kim Jaejoong? I’m waiting? Won’t you move? Do I need to dance? How about sing? Yah! I’ll really dance if you still won’t move!” she suddenly said. Before I could even move she started dancing randomly.

 

What is she doing?! Oh god! Don’t you dare laugh, Jae! She’s so cute! What is that dance?!

 

“HAHAHAHA! What is that dance, Princess?! Hahahaha! Where did you learn that kind of dance? So funny!” I can’t help but laugh. She looks cute and her dance is crazy! I’ve never seen anyone dance like that!

 

“What funny? Aish! This is my ultimate dance move Jae! No one have ever seen this other than you!” she said but she started to dance again. “What now? My dance move can kill right?”

 

“Hahahaha! Aigoo, Angel! You’re cuteness will be the death of me!” I suddenly blurted, then I felt the wind blows... Spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D... She blushed and turned away from me.

 

“Hmp! You owe me one, Prince! I have a good rest now so let’s continue our walk” she said and started to walk.

 

“Hey Princess! That’s not the right way!” I happily said and she just glared at me. “So cute” I whispered.