Loki, the Cat???

The Enchantress

 

 

 

“Let her go!” I heard someone said.

 

“And who are you to order us around?!” said one of the goons.

 

“I will never allow you to hurt that person...”

 

I slowly opened my eyes to know who is my savior but I can’t see his face because of his hood. The four bad guys run towards him and attacked him while the other one help me as his captive. In just a matter of one minute, all four are sleeping on the ground.

 

“Hmmm? Won’t you still let go of that young lady or you want to suffer from the same fate as these lowly beings?” asked the mysterious savior of mine. Suddenly, the remaining one grabbed me from behind and point a dagger on my neck!!

 

“Stay back if you don’t want this lady to die!” the remaining one ordered but my mysterious savior didn’t budge. He move towards us. “I-I said stay back!” the remaining one shouted but my savior suddenly attacked us and poof! He appeared in front of us and the remaining one loosened his grip on me. I dropped on my knees when the dagger graze my right shoulder.

 

“Are you alright, young lady?” he assisted me. I looked up to him and my lovely hood fell from my head.

 

“I.. I’m alright... Thank you.” I said. I stood up and I saw my savior doze off. “How about you? Are you okay?” I waved my hands in front of his face.

 

“H-huh? I’m fine...” he said. I smiled at him.

 

“Thanks for saving me from those people. I don’t know how can I thank you..” I said. He just shook his head and took his hood off. From the moment I saw his face it seems like the angels from above came down. This guy is handsome too! Don’t tell me handsome being here are common?!

 

“You don’t need to thank me... Anyway, how did you get here? You should be careful next time, there are many thiefs on some of Sidgar’s alley. It’s a good thing I saw you back there, if not, something bad must’ve happen to you.”

 

“R-really? I’m just new here... The truth is... I am lost... I was running after someone but she disappeared and I can’t find my way back..” I said, shyly. Of course, this guy might think I’m such a big idiot to be lost here.

 

“Then, I shall you from where you are.”

 

“R-really?!” I suddenly grabbed his hands and jumped out of joy. “Thank you! You’re sent from above! Thank you Lord!” I said with joy. He smiled at me and accompany me from where Jaejoong left me.

 

“DARA!!!”

 

I was shocked when Jaejoong suddenly hugged me. It seems like I really made him worried.

 

“Where did you go? You made me worry! I looked for you almost everywhere! I thought something bad happened to you!”

 

“I’m sorry...” I apologized. I saw his eyes went wide when he saw my right shoulder.

 

“What happened to you?! Who did this?!”

 

“I’m fine, Jae... Don’t worry about it and I would like you to meet---“ I pointed the guy who helped me but he’s nowhere to be seen. I just scratched my head.

 

“Let’s go home and cure that wound...”

 

As soon as we landed on the castle, Jae escorted me to my room. Bom, Minzy and Chaerin also followed us while Yunho called Changmin. In a few seconds, Changmin barged in my room and heal my wound.

 

“What happened to you? Why did you suddenly disappear? Didn’t I say that you must not move an inch from that place?”

 

“I am sorry.. A cat get my attention so I followed it and I found myself lost. Maybe I just graze my shoulder somewhere and someone helped me find my way back.” I lied to him. I don’t want him to hunt those five guys knowing how much he cares for me.

 

“A cat? That’s it? You really want a cat?” Jae asked me. I nodded. “If you really like a cat then I have one. Let’s go to Loki.” He smiled at me. He held my hand and I just let him. I don’t want to anger him anymore. I found myself in the backyard and it’s really beautiful. There’s also a fountain in the middle and so many flowers and there are glowing species flying around. It’s so magical.

 

Wheeeeeet wheeeeew!

 

“Why did you whistle?” I asked, confused. He just smiled at me and...

 

“I just called Loki.”

 

“H-huh? Why? Where is Loki? Is that cat cute?”

 

“I can sense him... He’s getting closer, Angel... Loki!!!!” Jaejoong pointed at the bush and my gaze automatically darted towards it. I’m really excited to see how cute that cat is.

 

“Loki!” I excitedly called but...

 

ROAR!!!!

 

“Kyaaaaaaah!” I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw the huge lion running towards our direction. “Jae!!!” I screamed feeling scared. The lion finally approached me and...

 

Uwaaaaah! He’s my legs! I am really on the verge of crying, this lion will be the death of me! Is he planning on eating me? I’m not yummy! I’m not that fat! I saw Jae smiling widely at me while I’m really miserable right now.

 

“Jae!!! Help me!” I said but he just laughed at me! “Jaejoong! KIM JAEJOONG!”

 

“Loki!” he called the lion and it approached him. “I’m sorry Loki but Princess Dara can’t remember you right now. She lost her memories.” He said while playing with the Lion.

 

“You said it was a cat! A cat!!! Jae! That’s a lion! LION! Don’t you know the difference between a cat and a lion?! The cat says meow! But the Lion says Roar!” I said while restraining my tears. Is he planning on killing me? Aish!

 

“Hahahaha! But Princess, they are in the same class. Felid right? The only difference is that you want a small one. You should have said that you want a small one not a big one.” He said while laughing at me. I frowned at him and he stopped laughing. “H-hey, don’t be like that. I’m sorry okay? Loki, please say sorry to the Princess” he ordered.

 

“EH?!!!” I reacted.

 

“It’s alright, Princess... Loki is nice and when you’re here, you and him are always together.” Jae informed me. I slowly approached Loki even though I’m a bit scared and I touched him on his head. “I told you... He’s nice.” Jae told me while smiling. Loki lie down while Jae and I decided to sit beside Loki. It looks like Loki is hugging us while we’re sitting and slowly, we fell asleep.

 

“Look at them Minzy, they really suit it other” I heard someone said.

 

“Ssshhh... You might wake them up, Chae” Minzy said. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jae leaning on my shoulder. I didn’t know that we fell asleep. I looked at Minzy and Chaerin who was about to go and they saw me looking at them.

 

“I told you! She woke up psh!” Minzy said, blaming Chaerin. I smiled at them and I gestured that it’s alright. After they left, I stared at Jae who’s still sleeping.

 

Dub dub dub

 

I felt my heart race again.

 

Dara, stop it... Don’t tell me you’re falling for him? How about Donghae?

 

I sighed when I remembered Donghae. I looked at Jae bitterly...

 

If I only didn’t forget you... I’m really sorry, Jae..

 

“Hmmm...” I immediately closed my eyes when Jae moved. “Dara... Dara...” he said, trying to wake me up but I just pretended to sleep. After a few seconds, he lifted me carefully. “Tsk tsk... You’re still a sleepy head. I love you, Dara... My princess...” he said while I’m still pretending sleeping. He lay me down on my bed and covered me with blanket... and there... I felt his lips landed on mine. “I love you.” He whispered and left me astounded.