An affair?!

The Enchantress

 

 

DONGHAE’s POV

 

After erasing Dara’s memories back in the forest, I teleported her to the tent without anyone noticing it. I went back in the forest because I don’t want to see my Angel, clueless of what’s really happening... of what happened back here. I am guilty for doing something terrible but I can’t help it.

 

“Hae” I looked back and saw Chaerin.

 

“If you will only preach, I don’t need it Chae.” I honestly said because what I need the most now is someone who can listen and undestand what I feel.

 

“I’ve been looking for you all this time, Hae. I even heard the growl of the Ogre but I guess you already exterminated them.” She said casually while sitting beside me. “So...” she started. “what’s bothering you?”

 

“Chae...”

 

“I am still your cousin, Donghae-ah. I know it’s really hard for you and nobody can listen to you but me and Minho only.”

 

“Ugh! Fine... Dara already knew that I’ve recovered my memories now...” I said, waiting for her reply.

 

“What did she say?”

 

I heave a sigh. “She... she’s angry at me for keeping it. Telling me that I don’t trust her... I was angry too. I let my emotions took over me and I know that I brought her pain. I don’t know myself anymore Chae...” I regretably said, letting my tears fall down my cheeks. “In the past, I am really contented just by being by her side but when I experience what it means to be loved by her? I became selfish... I want her mine only... I can’t give her up, Chae... It ing hurts me just by thinking that I would lose her...”

 

“You just love her so much, Donghae-ah. You are holding onto her so tight that you never want to let go but you must understand her too. You keep everything a secret from her and the Princess might even think that you betrayed her... But Donghae-ah, even if she’s mad at you for now, it will pass. If she love you, she will understand.”

 

“I erased her memories, Chae...” I said, keeping my head down. I felt ashamed because of what I did. Maybe, Dara is right. I don’t trust her... because if I trust her, I will tell her and let her remember what happened. I don’t trust her love for me because I know that it’s already falling down below... back to its rightful place but I just won’t admit it. I don’t want to admit it and I am really scared of myself. I don’t know what can I do... I don’t know what I am capable of doing when I just erased her memories out of her will.

 

“Y-you did what?!” she asked in panic and I wasn’t able to respond. “All of it?!”

 

I looked at Chae and shook my head. “N-no... just her memory today...”

 

“Aigoo! I thought you erased all of it because if you did, I will really hit you if she won’t remember us all again” she said, still glaring at me. “If I get mad at you, it won’t change because it already happened. Stop looking so defeated, Donghae-ah. Let’s go back now, and just make it up for her.” She stood up and I followed her. We are on our way back when I saw Hyun Joong flying as fast as he can and the next person I saw is Minho.

 

“Minho-ah!” Chaerin called him. He looked back but he never went to us, instead he gave us a signal that there’s an emergency but there’s nothing to be worried about.

 

Ba-thump

 

Ba-thump

 

“Let’s hurry up too, Chae.” I said and she agreed. I can’t teleport nor fly so we just run as fast as we can. By the time we reached the site, Jaejoong and Jiyeon also appeared beside us but I ignored them and went straight to where Minho is.

 

“You can’t go in...”

 

“Huh? What are you talking about, Minho?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Well, Hyun Joong-ssi is treating the Princess. He said that only Bom is allowed to go inside.”

 

Ba-thump

 

Ba-thump

 

I don’t really feel good about it. My guilt is eating me up and I can’t help but think that somewhere along the line, when I erased Dara’s memory, something wrong happened.

 

“What’s wrong, Minho?” Jaejoong asked while Minho let out a sigh.

 

“For the record, Hyun Joong-ssi is treating the Princess---“

 

“Why?! What’s wrong with her? Did something happen when we’re not here?!” Jaejoong yelled and Minho hush him.

 

“Sshhh... They might hear you yelling, Jaejoong-ah.” Minho said. “Well, I found her here looking for Hyun Joong and she’s really pale. I told her that Changmin is here but she said that she only needs Hyun Joong-ssi so I carried her inside and let her rest while I look for Hyun Joong and---“

 

Before Minho even finished his sentence Jaejoong and I went inside.

 

“PRINCESS!!!”

 

“ANGEL!!!!”

 

“Kyaaaaah!” Dara yelled.

 

My jaw dropped when I saw what’s happening here. Dara is lying down, and she’s showing half of her chest but Hyun Joong is too quick for me to see because he already covered her with his body. I was stoned and many things came into my mind. It is not a secret to me that Hyun Joong love Dara since Jaejoong always told me everything... also, Dara is always with Hyun Joong since he came and became distant to me... I can’t help but think that... may be... they are having an affair but I just let it go.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?!” I heard the booming voice of Jaejoong. Hyun Joong fixed Dara’s clothes and whispered something to her. He turned to us and I saw Dara picking up her obi. Hyun Joong approached us and Jaejoong immediately confront him with a punch while I reached up to Dara.

 

I grabbed the obi from her “I’ll do it.”

 

“Donghae-ah...” she muttered.

 

“Not now, Dara.” I said, still keeping my temper. She just kept silent and I noticed that she’s looking at Jaejoong’s direction but averted her eyes quickly. After putting the obi, I stood up.

 

“Hae...” she called but I turned my back on her.

 

I can’t think straight... my mind is really in chaos right now and I am afraid that I might hurt her if she push it. The feeling of insecurity is still there and now, I saw her with Hyun Joong being intimate.

 

“D-Donghae-ah...” her voice cracked as she called my name but I ignored her. I went out of the tent and went back to the forest, not minding Chaerin and Dara’s call.

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

I punched Hyun Joong as soon as he approached us. Donghae can’t even talk and he seem like he was stoned after what we saw. I swallowed hard when I remember Hyun Joong covering Dara’s body with his body and I can’t mistake what I saw. What if we arrive late? What would they do?

 

I saw Dara looking at me while Donghae is putting the obi to her but she quickly averted her eyes off of me and she must do that. She must feel ashamed of what she did. She made a fool out of us. I can tolerate her being with Donghae because she just lose her memories so she’s in that kind of situation but what I can’t tolerate is this! She’s having an affair with my brother! The brother that killed my mother!!!

 

I went out of the tent, following Hyun Joong outside. There, I confronted him and he didn’t even respond. There’s no answer to my questions and it made me crazy more.

 

BLAG!

 

I grabbed him by the collar. “You Bastard! How dare you lay your hand on my girl!” I punched him again and he just smirked at me, annoying me more.

 

“Stop it Jaejoong!” I heard Jiyeon said. I looked at her and I saw Donghae went out of the tent and Chaerin is calling him but he ignored her and went inside the forest.

 

“Prince?! What is happening?!” Changmin went outside of his tent, looking at us.

 

“Omo! What’s happening here?!” Minzy said, following with her is Yunho and Bom.

 

“Let go of him, Jaejoong!” Bom ordered but I just gave another punch to Hyun Joong. “JAEJOONG!!!!” she yelled and I gave another one.

 

“Stay out of this! This is our problem not yours!” I yelled at her, but I was referring to all of them.

 

I saw Bom approaching us and she held both of my hands. “Let him go” she demanded.

 

“And what would you do I don’t?”

 

She glared at me. “Then say goodbye to my cousin.”

 

“As if I want your cousin back!” I blurted out of my frustration.

 

Bom’s eyes widened and I saw my friends shocked... but what made me regret the thing I just said is when I saw Dara standing outside the tent, beside Chaerin and Minho’s shocked face.

 

“Gaesaeki...” Hyun Joong murmured despite of my beatings.

 

“W-what did you just said?” Bom asked me again, unable to believe what she just heard.

 

“I don’t have to repeat it... You heard me right.” I said to Bom, unable to take back my words. I let go of Hyun Joong and disappeared from their sight.

 

DARA’s POV

 

“As if I want your cousin back!” I was frozen when I heard Jaejoong’s booming voice as soon as I went outside the tent.

 

There you have it, Dara... You want this to happen right?

 

I tried my best to suppress my tears. He caught me looking at him and I take my eyes off him.

 

“P-Princess...” Minho grabbed my arm when I was about to walk away.

 

“He’s just angry, P-Princess...” Chaerin said. “The three of you can talk, r-rest for now.” Chae assured me. I turned to them and tried my best to keep a smile.

 

“I am alright..” I gave them my billion dollar smile. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll go now!” I waved at them. “Take care...” I said to the two of them.

 

I walked away leaving them stunned. I fly upwards and sat on top of the highest point of a tree. I looked up at the sky and watched the stars shining bright but after a few seconds, it became blurred.

 

I was crying...

 

I thought that I can take it once I leave them... I thought that I can take it if they hate me but it’s a lie...

 

I can’t...

 

I can’t bear it... I really can’t...

 

Donghae won’t even let me explain... he’s really mad at me but opt not to say it. And when I heard Jaejoong? I felt my heart teared into pieces...

 

That’s it...

 

We’re over...

 

He’s over me...

 

Yeah... he is mad but... you just don’t say that when you’re mad... It deeply hurts... It hurts like hell, much more than a thousand needles pricking unto you.

 

Just when I realized everything and ready to accept it... he just utter those words simply... he just said those words and he didn’t dare to take it back.. I wanted him to take it back but I don’t have it in me to tell him those feelings of mine...

 

“Ssantoki!!!!” I heard Bom calling me.

 

“Princess!!!!” they chorused but I just kept silent. I just let myself cry while the moon and stars watched over me.

 

“Ssantoki!!!!!!!! Please come out! I beg you!” she shouted. “Please! Whatever it is, let me know! Please, come out now!!!” I heard Bom’s voice cracked. She’s crying too because of me..

 

“Ssantoki!!!! You c-can’t be alone... It’s n---“

 

I wiped of my tears and approached her. She immediately hugged me tight while crying. “I am sorry, Dee... I am sorry” she uttered, still crying.

 

“C-can we leave now?”

 

She nodded. “If that’s what you want, then we can... I will protect you, Ssantoki... I won’t let anything bad happen to you... I will always be here for you...”

 

“Thank you, Bommie-ah...”

 

----

 

Another chapter for you ^____^. Any comment? Violent reaction? Kekeke...