We meet again

The Enchantress

 

I stared outside of my window and smiled bitterly. It's been a month since I met that man in Aislin and after that I never saw him again no matter how much I search for him. When I told Hyun Joong oppa that Jae is alive he believed me, they believed me but as time passed by, it became a lie.

 

"Jae... Where are you..." I mumbled as tears roll down on my cheeks.

 

"Princess" I secretly wiped my tears and turned to face Donghae. He look worried again so I fake a smile, I walk towards him and hit him in the head. "H-hey! What was that for?!"

 

"Aigoo, stop looking worried, Prince Donghae" I chuckled when I saw his annoyed face.

 

"Princess--"

 

"Aish! Let's go and meet them" I dismissed him and dragged him out of my room.

 

"Princess, no running in the hall" Donghae said while I continued to drag him. "Your Queen Mother will get mad at you" he said again so I stopped dragging him and turned to face him.

 

"Hmmmm.... You don't have to tell me that because I can already sense it... In three, two, one..."

 

"Princess Sandara Park!!!! Come to my quarter now!" I heard my mother's voice booming inside the castle.

 

"Oooppppsss... Later, Hae!" I chuckled.

 

"Princess!!! Don't go!" I heard Donghae's voice before I teleported myself somewhere in town.

 

Kekeke. Don't want to hear my mother's complain again

 

I giggled and I was ready to land but all went wrong and..

 

BLAG!

 

I just fell on someone...

 

"Argh... My back..." I mumbled while holding my back.

 

"Lady, can you move now?" I heard a man's voice. I immediately get up realizing that I am still on the man's body.

 

"Omo! I'm deeply sorry!" I said and offered my hand to the man.

 

"It's alright..." I heard the man said and when I pulled him up, our eyes met. As I saw him, my world stopped, my own heart beat was frozen and my eyes welled up.

 

"J-Jaejoong-ah..." I whispered, holding back my tears. The man smiled at me and wiped my tears.

 

"We meet again." he said.

 

I wasn't able to contain myself and embraced him.

 

"I knew it... You are alive... I miss you, Jae!" I cried in joy but the man pulled me away from him.

 

"I'm sorry lady but I think you are mistaken."

 

"B-but..."

 

"I'm Hero---"

 

"No! You are Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong!" I said making him furious.

 

"I don't know how many man you've met but I am not that Kim Jaejoong you are talking about. I am Hero, I'll go now..." he said and left me dumbfounded.

 

"J-Jae!" I snapped out of it and followed him but he's not throwing even a glance at me.

 

Hold it in, Dara-ah... He lost his memories... He'll remember you, believe in him...

 

I suppressed my tears and fake a smile.

 

You'll remember me, Jae... I'll make sure that you will remember me... I won't stop until you remember me, just like what you did for me when I lost memories of you...

 

I followed him around. I even throw daggers to those ladies who tried to get his attention and this man... Aish! This man even dared to smile at them!

 

Stop yourself, Dara-ah...

 

"It suits you" I saw him smile at the lady in front of him and even fixed her hair! I closed my fist and clench my teeth.

 

"T-thank you" the lady shyly smiled at him and I can see her admiring MY man.

 

I closed my eyes and when I opened it again, I saw him closing the gap between their faces. I immediately interfered and grabbed the lady away from him.

 

"H-hey! What's with you?!" the lady hissed and I show her my smile.

 

"How much?" I asked, grabbing the hair accessories she's selling. She throw me a dagger look and told me the price so I paid it. I stared at Jae a.k.a Hero and drew a deep breath. "Psh..." I walk passed him and stayed not too far away from him.

 

He continued to walk and go around some shops, buying anything, even weapons. I continued to follow him but when we took a left turn, a large crowd greeted me and I lost him.

 

Aish! Where did that man go?

 

I look around but to no avail, I can't find him, even a trace was not left.

 

Did I committed high treason in my past life? Why is it happening to us... Why can't you let us be together? Bwoyah? We are meant to be together? Are you toying with me?! If we are meant together then why are you doing this to us?! Having that stupid prophecy, turning our family against each other, erasing my memories of him, cursing me if I love him and him taking it for me?! Wae?! Why can't you let us be happy?!! Yah! Gods and Goddesses up above! Are you listening to me?!

 

Thunder roar and the sky became dark, a warning that heavy rain will fall. People began to scatter and went to hide, while I just stayed outside, looking up above, questioning them.

 

Rain started to fall as tears started to roll down on my cheeks. I just let myself wander, drenched in the rain.

 

How come you give me the rain? Are you kidding me? Even my tears can't be seen by other people, is that it? Happiness, love,  sorrow, longing, pain... was I not allowed to show it this time? I may not be an ordinary human but can't you see that I have feelings too? I can feel pain too... was it not enough for you to realize that?

 

I felt someone's presence and when I looked up, I saw him shielding me from the rain. He held my hand and dragged me.

 

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, though I am not sure if he heard it.

 

"What do you think you are doing lady?!" he stopped and turned to face me.

 

"Why did y--"

 

I was frozen from my spot when our lips suddenly met. This man is kissing me... He is kissing me...

 

He looked at me when our lips parted. "I hate it... I am not Kim Jaejoong... I am not him so stop following me.. I am Hero so stop thinking of another man when you are with me...."

 

He turned his back on me and left me again... I touched my lips while looking at his back.

 

"Y-Yah! How dare you kiss me if you are not Kim Jaejoong?!" I reacted once I recovered from shock. "Y-Yah!! Stop right there!" I said but he ignored me. I raised my brow and snapped my fingers. I smirked when I saw him stop. I ran towards his direction.

 

"Y-yah! What did you do to me lady?!" He yelled at me.

 

I smiled at him, evilly. "I told you to stop but you didn't, so that is your punishment."

 

"What are you?!" he yelled again so I hit him in his forehead. "Y-yah!"

 

"Why did you kissed me huh?!" I yelled back, instead of answering he averted his eyes from me. I held his head and look straight in his eyes.

 

You are not Kim Jaejoong? Tsk! Tell that to the marines! How can you not be Jae if you look like him? Psh...

 

"Let me go..." he said, trying not to look at me.

 

"If I let you go, you will just leave me again here."

 

"What do you want? Have a staring battle here? Look, lady... I don't care about myself if I get sick because of the rain but you---"

 

I tried not to smile. "So, you are worried about me huh?"

 

"W-who said that I am?" he stuttered.

 

I laughed while he throw me a dagger look. "Alright... You win..." I said, smiling foolishly in front of this man. I undid my spell and grabbed his hands.

 

"Aish! I didn't know that you are like this..." he hissed and I chuckled.

 

"Whatever..." I said but I was surprised when he suddenly started to undress in front of me. "Omo! Yah! What do you think you are doing?!" I stopped him from undressing. "Yah! You stupid guy! How can you undress here in the middle of the town!!!" I shouted while pulling down his clothes.

 

"Aish!" he grabbed my hand and glared at me. "Don't move or I will really leave you here." he said and finally undress then he move closer to me and forced me to wear his clothes.

 

"Y-yah! What are you doing?!" I screamed while feeling hot despite the rain. He did not answer me, instead he dragged me with him and we went inside an inn.

 

"Do you have a vacant room for two?" He asked the old lady.

 

"We only have one room and one bed, sir." the old lady said and I saw Jae a.k.a Hero look at me.

 

"We'll get it." he said and paid the old lady. After getting the key he dragged me upstairs. "Go and take a bath."

 

"H-huh? But I don't have any clothes with me"

 

He smirked. "I don't mind if you don't wear your clothes---"

 

"Mworago?! W-what t-the hell are you s-saying?!" I stuttered.

 

"Wae? Do you think that I am interested in seeing your non-existing curves?" he asked with a grin plastered on his face.

 

"Y-yah! Do you want to die?!"