Half-Brother

The Enchantress

 

 

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

Finally, we arrived here at Fria where my half-brother lives. When I was young, we were really close to each other, I even introduce him to Dara and as time passed by, I notice that he began harbouring feelings for her too. I just kept quiet about it because he’s my brother but one day, I felt so jealous so I confronted him and we fought. From that time, we became distant to each other without Dara noticing it. When I was thirteen, my mother passed away and he was disowned by father. I know that he also regretted when he left my mother alone with Dara at that time, I know that he also blamed himself for my mothers’ death but I choose to hate him and blame him for everything. I don’t care if he hates me now after all I’ve did to him but I really need his help now.

 

“Prince, it’s better if we split now to find him.” Yunho suggested.

 

I turned to look at Minzy “Is that okay with you, Minzy?” I asked.

 

“Of course, I can take care of myself, Prince Jaejoong.” Minzy answered.

 

“Okay, just give me a signal if you found him. We’ll meet here after.” I said. The two nodded and disappeared from my sight. I started to walk and asked around the people of this city.

 

“Can I ask?” the young man looked at me and nod. “Do you know where Kim Hyun Joong lives?”

 

“I-I don’t know.” He said while stuttering. I shook my head, it looks like he doesn’t trust me. Well, it isn’t much of a surprise to me. I know that he is much love in this city. He is their pride being the best in whole Verona in terms of healing but being the best exposed him in danger too that’s why the people here are hesitant to just give information about him.

 

I didn’t bother to ask the young man again and just continued to ask all the people I’ve passed by. Just like the first one, they kept on keeping where he lives.

 

“What’s your name?” someone asked. I darted my attention to the young lady who spoke. She is beautiful but not as beautiful as my Angel.

 

“You don’t need to know.” I said, still walking while thinking what should I do to get the information I want.

 

“I know where he lives.” she said, gaining my attention. She smiled at me sweetly while fixing the her hair.

 

“You should have told me that earlier, young lady. Would you kindly tell me where he lives?”

 

“Only if you tell me your name.”

 

I let out a deep sigh. “Fine. I am Kim Jaejoong. Now please lead me to where he is.”

 

“Then come with me.” She smiled and held my hands. “If you let go then I won’t help you.” She warned me. I just followed what she said for the sake of my angel and I found myself in a beanery. “Let’s eat first, Jaejoong” she said, smiling seductively.

 

“I’m in a hurry, young lady.”

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll get there.” She started to order and we waited for our food. “You are really good looking, aren’t you?” she said but I just ignored her. “Oh come on, don’t give me that kind of face.” She said while pouting. She keep on talking even if I don’t answer her. She even talks while eating which really annoyed the hell out of me. She keep on looking at me seductively!

 

Aish! Where is her shame?

 

After eating, I immedieately stood up and walked out. She followed me and linked her arms around mine.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked, staring at her coldly.

 

“Let’s go there!” she said happily, totally ignoring my question. She dragged me with her and started going to different boutiques.

 

“Look young lady, I am not playing with you.” I seriously said. “Will you help me find him or not?”

 

“Oh come on... You won’t get mad at me right?” she said, giving puppy eyes. She linked her arms around me again and I felt her brush up to my arms.

 

What the hell is this young lady thinking?!

 

“We can go to him later, for now let’s enjoy ourselves.” I was stoned when she suddenly kissed me. “Let’s go” she smiled and dragged me again along with her. I kept my patience and tolerated her because I really need to find my brother.

 

“It’s already night, won’t you stop playing around and help me find him?”

 

“Fine” she said, letting out a sigh. She stared at me in the eyes. “We’ll go to him if you kiss me.” She said, challenging me.

 

“Oh good gracious! You want me to kiss you? Are you out of your mind?” I blurted, I can’t believe this lady! She’s too much for me to handle!

 

“It’s just a kiss, Kim Jaejoong. I already kissed you a while ago and you didn’t even complain. Just kiss me now and I’ll really help you.” She said, smiling at me again.

 

“That’s it. You’ve gone mad now. I won’t kiss you, young lady. Thanks for wasting my time” I hissed at her. I turned my back but she spoke again.

 

“No one will help you find him. The people of Fria don’t know you so it’s impossible for you to acquire the information you needed. You needed to see him right? So just kiss me now and I’ll gladly help you, deary.”

 

Come on, Jae... It’s for your angel. Kissing her once won’t hurt right?

 

I heave a sigh and turned to face her. I walked slowly towards her and I saw her eyes lit up. I reached and cupped her face.

 

Am I doing it right?

 

I slowly move my face closer to hers and our nose finally touched.

 

“You’re so slow, deary”

 

I close the gap between our lips and kissed her. My eyes went wide when she deepens the kiss and she’s not letting go of me.

 

BLAG!

 

I was thrown back on the ground when someone suddely punched me! I angrily looked at the person who have the guts to punch me but as soon as I saw him, my jaw dropped.

 

“Good evening, Hyun Joong-ah” said the girl. Hyun Joong glared at her but she just laugh.

 

“You are really a bastard, Jaejoong.” He said with gritted teeth. He walked towards me and lifted me by my collar. “I really hate you. I trusted you but I guess you are not really to be trusted. You cheating bastard!” he punched me again and again and again. He let go of me after punching me to his hearts content. I just kept quiet because he saw me kissing another lady and I know it’s my fault. I should’ve not accept that no matter how difficult it is to find him. I just cheated on my Angel and my brother who loves her too just witnessed it.

 

“Omo! Prince, what happened to you?!” I heard both Minzy and Yunho said in shock.

 

“I presume that you are the people who’s looking at me?” Hyun Joong asked. Minzy and Yunho both nodded. “Whatever it is, I won’t help you.” Hyun Joong turned his back at us and opened the door of the house just in front of us!

 

What the hell? This house is his?! ! I should not have kissed that lady when I’m just in front of his house! Argh! I’m dead if Dara finds out

 

“W-wait!” I said but he already went inside and closed the door. I walked towards the door and knocked on it. “H-Hyung! I really need your help!”

 

“Just go home, bastard!” he shouted.

 

“Please! Dara needs your help, Hyung!” I yelled while knocking. I move back and ran towards his door but I just kissed the ground! Thanks to him, opening the door!

 

“What is it?” He asked, looking down on me. I quickly stood up.

 

“She suddenly fell ill. I don’t know what’s wrong with her and Changmin can’t even help her. She’s been asleep for two straight days and I know---“

 

“You should have told me that earlier you bastard!” he hissed. “You two, go in.” He said, pointing at Yunho and Minzy.

 

“What about me, Hyun Joong? Can I go?” the young lady asked.

 

“You can’t!” I said, looking at my brother. He smirked at me and I felt nervous.

 

“Of course you can, Jiyeon-ah. I will probably need your help” he said, smirking at me.

 

“Assa!” the lady called Jiyeon clapped happily and winked at me.

 

I’m really in deep trouble now! Aish!

 

---

 

A rival of Dara? and Kim Hyun Joong in the house, yay! the next chap will be darahae moments ^_~ but... I'll keep silent for a moment now kekeke =p