Nightmare?

The Enchantress

 

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

After fighting endlessly those deadly beings and keeping the people of Alastar safe, it miraculously became peaceful for a second and now I can sense my friends.

 

“Prince!” I heard Changmin’s voice and I immediately looked for him. He’s now with Bom and Yunho. “I think the one controlling the dead is defeated. Those creatures suddenly turned to ashes while I’m fighting them”

 

“Yeah, me too!” Bom said. “Those stupid beings made me ran out of stamina! Psh! I can’t even fight them seriously because of hunger”

 

“Did you see the Princess?” I asked, worried about my little Angel.

 

Yunho shook his head. “We are still waiting for Minzy and Chaerin. They are the one’s who can sense her.”

 

“Prince Jaejoong!” We all turned back when we heard Chaerin and Minzy, they are with Minho and Donghae.

 

Still breathing huh?

 

“She’s there!” Minzy and Chaerin said in unison while pointing at the mansion not far from our location. I didn’t wait for them and just dashed towards the mansion and to my surprise Donghae is catching up with me.

 

“As if I will let you find her first” he said but I just ignored him and teleported myself to the mansion.

 

My heart began to race when I saw dead bodies at the corridor.

 

“W-what the hell happened here?” I heard Chaerin gasped. I turned to them and I saw Donghae glaring at me.

 

“Dara?!” I shouted and I heard Donghae shouted at the same time as mine. We crazily opened all the door but all we can see are dead bodies!

 

“Damn!” I heard him cursed.

 

I went out of that room and went to the other side. The white room turned into red because of all the blood that spattered all over the place. I scanned the room, there are many dead bodies and some are only ashes anymore and there, I saw her... unconscious on the ground.

 

“ANGEL!!!” I quickly jumped towards her direction and feel her pulse. I felt relieve when I found her still breathing. “I’m sorry... I’m sorry...” I murmured while hugging her unconscious body. I can’t still believe that she’s safe after being surrounded by the dead bodies inside this mansion.

 

“DARA!” Donghae immediately pushed me away from my Princess and lifted her.

 

“What happened to her?” Changmin asked while looking at Dara’s unconscious body.

 

“We must get out of here before she wakes up. It will scare the hell out of her if she sees all those bodies.” Bom said and for the first time, both I and Donghae agreed on something. We get out of the mansion and went to the inn we rented.

 

“Good gracious! She’s safe!” the old man said seeing Dara with us. We just nodded and put her in their room.

 

“Go out now. I’ll take care of her.” Donghae said, the girl nodded and went out while I remain standing at the door. “What are you waiting for?” he turned to me.

 

“Shut it, Donghae. We are all worried for her.” I retorted.

 

“I’ll call you if she wakes up. You should rest too, I’m sure you’re all drained from fighting those monsters.”

 

“Don’t underes—“

 

“Don’t argue with me, Jaejoong. I don’t want her to wake up seeing us fighting.” Donghae said dismissing what I was about to say and I can’t argue anymore with what he just said. I stared at Dara’s sleeping face before I went out.

 

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” I was startled as soon as I heard Dara’s scream. I immediately opened the door in their room and made my way while I saw my friends running towards my direction.

 

“D-DON’T TOUCH ME!” she yelled.

 

“Angel... It’s me... Donghae.. Fishy”

 

“NO!!!”

 

I saw her pushed Donghae away from her. I confusedly look at Donghae.

 

“J-Jae... Y-You are alive?!” Dara said, surprised to see me but after a few seconds her eyes changed, it seems like she’s doubting I am alive. I wonder what really happened to her.

 

“What happened here, Donghae?” I asked, walking closer to them.

 

“It can’t be! You are all dead!” she said. We looked at each other clueless.

 

“What are you saying, Angel? We are all alive.” I said, smiling gently at her.

 

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” Donghae sneered at me.

 

Just follow me, bastard

 

I said but only to his mind and I saw him confused from hearing me inside his mind.

 

“Why are you telling that we are dead? We are here, alive and kicking Princess.” I sat on her bed and patted her head. I was startled when I saw her welled up. “H-hey... D-don’t cry...”

 

“I... I saw you died in front of me... Someone impostor with Donghae’s face beheaded you in front of me” she said while crying.

 

“Angel! Why am I the villain?! Aigoo! It must be this guy who is the villain!”

 

“Yah! You even beheaded me in her dreams!” I shot back. I saw my friends shocking face at what my Princess said.

 

“And Bommie is the first one to die... S-she was devoured by those dead creatures... Next is y-you, Kim Jaejoong... You are beheaded in front of me while that guy is telling me to show him my true self... I kept on crying because of your death... Next is Minzy’s death, they tore her limbs and ate her guts”

 

“Yah Ssantoki! Why am I the first to die! I am your powerful cousin so don’t make me die first!”

 

“And why is my death like that! That was so uncool!” said Minzy while pouting.

 

“Yah! Don’t yell at my Angel. She’s scared from that nightmare hmp! She even made me the villain, I’m so disappointed at you” I heard Donghae said and I even saw him pout.

 

“I’m sorry fishy... but I told you that he’s just an impostor right. After Minzy’s death, it’s Changmin and Yunho. Then that impostor appeared in front of me, insisting that I show him my power but I told him to just kill me instead then I told him that I will kill myself. I stabbed myself at my stomach—“

 

“WHAT?! YOU STABBED YOURSELF?!” Donghae and I said in unison and she nodded her head. I sent a message to Changmin to check her when she’s asleep.

 

“Y-yeah... Then when I woke up Donghae came in at the room and fed me. Then he told me that he killed all of you. H-he even kissed me---“

 

“WHAT HE KISSED YOU?!” we both said again.

 

“Y-yeah. Good thing it’s just a dream... T-then he told me to hate him... to avenge you.. to kill him... that he never love me... I keep on denying and I snapped at him. I told him to take it back and after that I can’t remember anymore. When I opened my eyes I saw fishy and I just reacted thinking that he’s still the impostor.”

 

“Aigoo. Next time you dream, make this guy the bad guy Angel.” Donghae said while pointing at me and pushed me away from my Angel. Dara embraced him and said sorry.

 

“I don’t want to dream that kind of thing again. You don’t know how many tears I’ve shed on that creepy nightmare, fishy”

 

“Shall we eat now? It’s already lunch time, Princess. I guess you are already hungry from dreaming that kind of thing” I interrupted. Finally she move away from Donghae and she smiled at me.

 

It’s a good thing we immediately brought her here.

 

Donghae and I both grabbed her hand and she looked at us, confused.

 

“Yah! I can take care of her!”

 

“Tsk, shut up.” I said.

 

“Aigoo. You two are like cats and dogs, always fighting” She said while laughing at us. We went out of her room, still holding her hand when she stumbled on her feet.

 

I immediately dropped on my knees. “Are you okay, Princess?” I asked her, worried about her condition. She then looked at me and her eyes widened. “What’s wrong?”

 

“N-nothing...” she stuttered. Before I could answer back, Donghae assisted her and I noticed that she’s shaking.

 

“Dara, what’s wrong?” I asked again but she just ignored me and get away from Donghae.

 

“Angel?” Donghae said, confused too by her actions but she ignored him too. I immediately followed her because I can see that she’s still shaking.

 

“Y-you two...” she stopped from walking, still not facing us while Donghae and I both looked at each other.

 

BLAG

 

“omo! DARA!!!” I heard Bom scream earning our attention. My eyes went wide when I saw Dara lying on the floor. Donghae immediately ran towards her and lifted her.

 

“Dammit! She’s burning!” 

 

---

 

Sorry for the lame chapter -_-