Her stupid prince?

The Enchantress

 

 

I woke up with my body feeling so light. I opened my door and I saw Minzy was about to knock. Maybe it’s time for dinner already.

 

“Uhm... Princess Dara, can I ask?” my gaze darted towards her.

 

“Yeah, as long as I can answer it...”

 

“W-what can you say about our Prince?” she hesitantly asked. At first I was taken aback but I guess, this kind of question cannot be avoided forever.

 

“Well, at first I thought he’s just some crazy guy calling me his Angel or his Princess. I dislike him for insisting that at our first meeting and it lasted for how many day? Two. I mean, who would like it if every second of your life, someone keep on telling you that you are this person and he is that person to me.” I honestly said. “But I don’t blame him for that... He must probably miss his princess after a long time... I even pray to the Gods, wishing that I am really not the princess he’s looking for...”

 

“W-why?”

 

“Because I don’t want to hurt him more. I felt his happiness when he saw me but argh! Is your prince dumb? I mean, he averted his eyes from his enemy while asking me if I’m alright! He’s really stupid, hurting himself in the process while saving me.” I gave an exasperated sigh and I heard Minzy giggle.

 

“W-well, that’s just a proof that our Prince really missed you, Princess keke. And I agree, he’s stupid when in front of you.”

 

“And our second meeting in the same day? I swear! I almost want to hit his face for grabbing me away from Minho but I feel relieve too at the same time because I didn’t have to kiss that guy kekeke. And in the same day again, I really wanted to kill him! Argh! He’s so pushy! He kept on insisting that I am his princess and he even dragged me to that room full of my portraits! He didn’t have to rub it on my face that I am really his long lost princess! Can’t he see how shock I am from learning that many information? Can’t he give me more time to think? Psh!” I said, annoyed from remembering our first meeting in Sidgar.

 

“I can’t blame him... He really loves you so it must have hurt a lot when he learned that you don’t remember him. We’re hurt too because you don’t remember us but for our Prince, the pain must be twenty times than ours.”

 

“Ah... Eh... Yeah.. And being stupid me, I even added to that pain when I told him that I love someone else...” I hesitantly said. I saw Minzy’s expression changed and I saw her eyes full of confusion. “W-well.. I lost my memories when I was sixteen. Someone found me and brought me to the hospital. When I woke up, all I know is my name... Nothing more nothing less... I met someone in that hospital, he also lost his memories. We became friends and I feel something special to him. After two years, I met him again. At first he’s rude to me but whenever I’m in danger... He always saves me.. He confessed and you probably know my answer to that.”

 

“Y-you said yes?” her eyes went wide.

 

“Y-yes.. I love him. Whenever I’m with him, I feel safe but on the night of my eighteenth birthday. Someone came to my party and that girl shatter all my dreams. She came and told me that Donghae and I cannot be together.” I managed to speak. It’s really painful remembering that scene. My eyes welled up and tears began to fall. “She told me that she is Donghae’s fiancee and Donghae just used me in order to avenge his father. I can’t accept it... I was hurting.. I runaway from them and I fell in the cliff... D-Donghae jumped after me and a light envelopes us. Minho-ssi found me but there’s no trace of Donghae when I woke up..” Minzy wiped my tears and hugged me.

 

“P..Princess.. Can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Y-yeah.. As long as I can do it..” I let myself calm down before speaking to her.

 

“Ahm... Can you not tell Prince Jaejoong what you’ve told me.. Please don’t tell him that you fell in love with Donghae.”

 

“B-but why? Isn’t it better to tell him than to keep it a secret? He’s still hoping that my feelings for him would change if my memories come back. I know, he’s a nice guy. He cares for me and he loves me greatly but—“

 

“Please? If you can’t do that then can you not mention his name? Don’t ever mention his name in front of Prince Jaejoong. I begged you, Princess...”

 

“F-fine... I’ll do it but Minzy, I cannot guarantee you for how long am I going to keep that.” I finally said and I saw her face lit up a bit. As soon as we arrive at the dining hall, my eyes automatically looked for Jaejoong. Hmmm... Don't get me wrong. I'm looking for him because I wasn’t able to thank him a while ago.

 

“Where’s Jae?” I asked them and they averted their gaze on me. My eyebrow raised because I swear, I feel that they don’t want to answer me. “Hmmm? Bom?”

 

“D-don’t ask me, Dee. I’m busy!” she said and she immediately started to eat. The others followed what she’s doing and they keep on staffing food on their mouth.

 

Are they really that desperate?

 

“Won’t he eat with us? Minzy?” I asked again but it’s as if she didn’t hear me. I cleared my throat and glared at all of them. I stood up and get my share and Jaejoong’s share of food.

 

“Where are you going, Princess?!” they chorused.

 

“Oh, you finally talked? Psh! If you don’t want to tell me, then I’ll find him myself.” I casually said.

 

“Y-you can’t go to him!” Changmin said. I put the food down and I folded my arms to my chest.

 

“And why is that? Give me ten reasons why am I not allowed to go to him?” I challenged him. I saw him gulped and now, Bommie and Chaerin are giving him a deathly stare.

 

“Ahm... Ahm... F-fine. The pain your feeling a while ago transferred to him.” Changmin finally said.

 

“What did you say?! H-how is that possible?!”

 

“He kissed you on your forehead and he the pain out of you. Our Prince can’t bear to see you hurting so he took your pain away.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that! Argh!” I grabbed our food and run as fast as can heading to Jaejoong’s room. I just barged in his room and saw him lying on his bed. He’s trying to get up but I walked towards him and since my hands are full, I used my feet to pin him down on his bed.

 

“P..Princess..”

 

“Psh! You are really stupid, Jae. Who told you to take my pain away? Argh! Don’t you dare get up on that bed or you’ll receive severe punishment from me!” I said while suppressing all of my anger. I put the plates down in the side table and sat beside him. “I really hate you... Why are you making me guilty?” I said and he just kept silent. “I said to do something about that headache but I didn’t tell you to transfer it to you.” I felt his forehead and he’s burning hot.

 

“A..Angel... I’m”

 

“Don’t you dare tell me you’re fine coz obviously you’re not. I know how painful that headache is because that is mine.” I dismissed what he’s about to say. “Don’t get up. Just rest.” I demanded. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get cold water and towel. “Didn’t I say not to move?” I said when I saw him trying to get up. “Lie down..” I ordered and he just followed what I said. I put the wet towel in his forehead.

 

“Y-you don’t have to do this.” He was about to get the towel but I grabbed his hand away from it. “W-what are you doing?” he tried to remove his hands from mine but I didn’t let it go. His face is as red as my blood.

 

“Na-ah... I won’t let this hand go if you won’t behave.” I smirked at him. “Yah! I said not to move! Do you really want me to hold your hand for so long?” I scoffed at him and he just smiled. “Such a kid.” I let him hold my hand, just this time because he’s sick. “How are you feeling?” I asked.

 

“Ahhh... M-my head!” he let go of my hand and placed it on his head. “D-Dara... It hurts!!! AHHHHHH!” he shouted in pain.

 

“J-Jae... Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! W-wait! H-hey, Jae! Calm down!” I grabbed his shoulder and our eyes met for a few seconds.

 

“Ahhhh... It really hurts, Dara! I think I am going to die, Angel!!! AHHHH!”

 

“Y-yah! Didn’t the pain subsided? It’s been three hours already! YoustupidJae! Whydidyoueventransferredmypaintoyou!I’mworriedtoyounow!” I said as fast as a bullet because of nervousness.

 

“I’m sorry Angel... I don’t want to worry you... Ahhhh! W-when someone took someone’s pain away, the consequence of him, receiving that pain will be fifty times than the original pain that person got... Ahhhh!”

 

“W-what?! That headache feels like my head will explode and now you will say that it will hurt fifty times than what I’m feeling a while ago?! You must be kidding me!”

 

“I..I’m sorry Angel... I.. don’t want to see you hurting... I love you so much.. I’m willing to die if it is for you... Forgive me... Ahhhh!”

 

“YOU STUPID PRINCE!!! I’LL HATE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DIE ON ME!!!” I yelled at him. “What do I do? Oh my gosh!” I said in panic.

 

“C-can you fulfill my last wish, Angel? I swear... I’ll die in any minute because of this damn pain!”

 

“Yah don’t die! You don’t have my permission to die!” I yelled at him. Tears are falling because of guilt and I’m really worried about this stupid prince!

 

“I.. I want to k-kiss you for the last time... Even a hug will do...  “ he said. My eyes went wide because of shock. Seriously, he wants a kiss in the middle of this?

 

“Don’t joke around, KIM JAEJOONG! It’s not funny anymore!”

 

“T-then... Farewell my---“

 

“FINE!” I grabbed him and kissed him on his lips. I don’t know why but I felt something strange within me... It seems like everything slowed down... I feel like our surrounding sparkled like a fairy dust and like a diamond... There’s a ticklish feeling inside my stomach, is it a butterfly? B-but why do I feel this way about him? It’s Donghae whom I love... not this stupid prince...

 

 

BLAG!

 

I suddenly let go of Jaejoong when I heard a loud thud. I saw Jaejoong frozen up and when my eyes darted towards the direction where the loud thud came from, I saw them all... Changmin, Minzy, Chaerin are grinning, Minho and Yunho has a shocked expression while Bom’s eyes literally glows and there’s a large smile plastered on her face.

 

“OMO! YOU KISSED HIM?! YOU KISSED KIM JAEJOONG?! KYAAAAAH!!!” 

 

 

 

-----

 

Here you go kekeke. I'll update the next chapter tomorrow ^____^