Still a nice dream

The Enchantress

 

"Cheer up, Princess" Vera said while patting my head. 

 

I stared at Jae and took a deep breath. "How can I? He agreed to go here but won't accept anything I suggest we do" 

 

"If he doesn't want to do anything then just force him like what he did to you few years ago?" Vera said while grinning and I think, it is not a bad idea at all.

 

"waaaaah!" I heard Jae's scream while I was trying to not laugh at him. How can I not if he's trying to hard to fly up in the sky. "W-what  is happening?!"

 

"hey! W-what are you doing up there?!" I shouted and act as innocent as I can be. I ran towards his direction. "Don't be scared Hero-ah! If you fall, I will absolutely catch you!"

 

"Stop playing lady! Put me down now!" 

 

"What? I swear it is not me! W-well, maybe it is them?" I look at the naiads and they all chuckled. "I will tell them to let you down oh?!" I told him and asked the naiads like it is really them who did that.

 

"Waaaaaah!" I heard Jae scream then fell on my arms.

 

"Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly when in fact I am laughing inside. Serves him right for not doing what I want.

 

"Aish! Those naiads will. Really get it from me!" He said and unsheath his swords!

 

"H-hey! Don't be so violent! You are scaring them" 

 

"Violent?! How about what they did?"

 

"T-they---"

 

"Whatever..." He turned his back on me and sat down, not that far from us.

 

Thirty minutes passed but he did not even move an inch from his spot, being  all dark while releasing dark aura all over the place. I took a deep breath and walk towards him.

 

 

"So... what now?" Hero asked while holding his weapon.
 
 
"Don't be mad. We just want to have fun"
 
 
"I already told you that I don't want to play around, lady."
 
 
"Can't you just call me by my name?! I already told you, just call me Dara. D-A-R-A, Dara!"
 
 
He put down his weapon and stood up "What's the use of calling you names if we won't be seeing each other again?"
 
 
"Fine..." I rolled my eyes.
 
 
"Woooaaaah! Woah! Woah! What the hell are you---"
 
 
I smirked at him. "You can refuse all you want, you can desist all you want but I will do what I want and YOU can never stop me no matter how hard you try. So just stay still if you still don't want to die."
 
 
"Stop this craziness right now, lady!"
 
 
I covered my ears. "I am really crazy!"
 
 
"STOP NOW!"
 
 
"I am not listening!"
 
 
"Lady!"
 
 
 
"I am not listening! La-la-la-la!" I restrained myself from smiling because he was pissed off. It's not like I did something big to him. You know, we are just flying up like fifty feet above the ground with the help of water and fire was just surrounding our side. It's not like it's dangerous up here right?
 
 
"Stop now." he said and now he is standing in front of me but I just ignored him, instead I made balls of fire in the air and the next thing I knew.
 
 
"Oh my god! Hahahaha! Yah! St--- hahaha! Hey! hahaha! D-don't you tick--- kyahahaha!"
 
 
"I won't stop until you drop---"
 
 
"Kyahahaha! That tickles! I... I'm gonna die hahaha." I said while laughing out loud.
 
 
"Let me down now, lady" Hero said but it's different the way he said it right now. It's soft...
 
 
Boooghs!
 
 
"What were you thinking?! We almost died!" he scold me when we surface in the first water barrier I created in time.
 
 
"B-but... You told me to drop you right?" I excused but the truth is I was distracted that's why we fell.
 
 
"Argh! I don't really know what to do with you" he said with a smile, finally.
 
 
"That's why I said to have fun" I smiled and hold his hand and up we go!
 

"L-let me down!" He struggled but I smirked at him. "Lady!!!!" 

 

"Stop struggling or you will fall again" I said while we are floating 60 meters high this time around.

 

"Yah! That was dangerous!"

 

"Shall we have fun?" I asked him which caught him off guard. I immediately hold his hand and let us fall down.

 

"Are you crazy!!?!" He shouted but I just smiled at him.

 

Just like before, we fell on the cotton clouds but this time we are surrounded by blue sparkling flames, just in case he want to escape from me.

 

"Come on, let's enjoy this crazy one ride!" I said happily and the cotton clouds speed off towards the falls. We went inside the bubbles and I laughed when I saw Jae trying to pop it while asking me why it won't pop  then asked me again if he can take a Raishin stone and sell it which reminds me what I was thinking when we went here for the first time.

 

"Just like the rumor, it is really beautiful here." He said, enjoying himself. I saw his eyes went wide when I popped the bubbles and let our feet soaked on the sparkling water. "Woooah! It is crystal clear!" He happily said and look at me. "B-but how are we supposed to go down?" 

 

I smiled at him and dragged him outside the hidden cave and I sealed his lips with a kiss while we fell down slowly. 

 

Ba-thump

 

"what the hell did you just do?!" He yelled at me once I resurfurced from the water. "Damn! Jinhee will-"

 

"Jinhee?" I asked but he just glared at me and left me.

 

"Princess why are you pale?" Vera asked me but I just told her to not mind me.

 

"Hey.." I started but he ignored me. "I am s.. Sorry... I think I've gone too far..."

 

"Let's head back" he said coldly.

 

"Y-yeah.." 

 

We returned to the mansion without talking to each other. 

 

"You can sleep anywhere... I am sorry again." I headed to my room and fell on my knees. "Jinhee, huh? I see... Really, Sandara Park.. How pathetic can you be?" I asked and coughed blood.

 

"Wake up" I heard Jae's voice. "Let's head back now." He said and turned his back but I caught his hand.

 

"C-can we go back tomorrow?" I hopefully asked, still not getting up from the bed.

 

"No." He said and move my hands away from him. He went outside my room while Loki suddenly showed up.

 

"don't worry about me, Loki... I will be fine.." I whispered and embraced him. "Where do you want to get off?"

 

"Hidei"

 

"But it's dangerous there."

 

"Then anywhere.."

 

"F-fine." 

 

I hold his hand and in just one blink we are in Hidei. He left me without a single glance.

 

"Be safe..." I waved like a fool and summon my broom. "It's still a nice dream.. Seeing you again." A smiled bitterly and ride my broom..

 

BLAG!

 

"Prince Jae..." A tear fell from my eyes before my world shut down.