He's his what?

The Enchantress

 

 

“ANGEL!”

 

I was interrupted when I heard someone called me. I move away from Jaejoong and looked for the direction where the voice came from. I cannot mistake that voice! I search and search for the direction of that familiar voice and there, I saw him.

 

“Lee Donghae...” I heard Jaejoong said but I ignored it and ran towards Donghae’s direction.

 

“Y-you stupid guy!” I hugged him as soon as I reached him. “I.. I... I didn’t know that you were here. I thought that you didn’t come with me here... Do you know how much worried I am when I woke up here alone? D-do you know how much I am sc---“

 

“Ssshhh... Don’t cry, Angel. I’m here now...” he broke from our hugged and I was surprised when he suddenly kissed me. “I know what you feel... I am worried too when you’re not with me. I’ve looked for you for how many days and I’m glad I’ve finally found you, my princess.” he smiled at me and he kissed me again, this time it is not just a 10 seconds kiss but longer than that.

 

“Lee Donghae! What do you think you’re doing?!” I quickly move away from Donghae when I heard Jaejoong’s angry voice.

 

“You know me?” Donghae asked Jaejoong. I started to panic when the fuming Jaejoong approached us and grabbed Donghae on the collar!

 

“W-wait! J.. Jae! L-let him go!” I stuttered. I am afraid of what he’ll do to Donghae.

 

“Don’t touch me” Donghae grabbed Jae’s hand away from him. I gulped when I sensed the two’s deadly aura.

 

“W-wait. Don’t fight please.” I said, hoping that they would listen to me.

 

“Who the hell are you?” Donghae asked the fuming Jaejoong. Knowing Donghae, he doesn’t like guys clinging to me.

 

“Ah... Donghae.. He’s Prince Kim Jaejoong, the Prince of Latviana and...”

 

“I’ll tell you since I suppose, you’ve lost your memory. I am Prince Kim Jaejoong, the Prince of Latviana and I am her destined person.” Jaejoong said and I heard Donghae laugh.

 

“F-fishy...” I nervously said.

 

“HAHAHAHA, are you kidding me? Dara’s destined person? Don’t give me that crap, man. This girl here is my lover.” Donghae grabbed me and he kissed me passionately in front of Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

BLAG!

 

 

“You don’t have the right to kiss her! Dara, let’s go!” Jaejoong grabbed me after punching Donghae.

 

“L-let go... I... It’s true... He’s the one I’m telling you. He’s the person I love...” I managed to say. I felt that Jaejoong’s grip suddenly become tighter. “J..Jae.. Please listen to me” I said while refraining from crying. “Jae... you’re hurting me” I said in pain when his grip became tighter. It felt like my arm will break any minute now.

 

“I don’t want to hear it from you, Dara” his voice sounded grim.

 

“You bastard, let her go!” Donghae grabbed Jaejoong’s shoulder and gave him a punch.

 

“P-please, stop!” I shouted at the two, letting my tears fall. I’m scared of what’s about to happen. I am not prepared for this. I didn’t know that Jaejoong would act this way. I mean, I already told him that I love someone else. I didn’t expect that he’ll just punch Donghae out of the blue!

 

“Be thankful that she’s here with me because if not, I will definitely kill you for dreaming that she’s yours.” Donghae said. He let Jaejoong go and wiped my tears. “Don’t cry now... I stopped beating that guy so please don’t cry.” Hae comforted me but I just can’t stopped my tears.

 

“YOU BASTARD!!!!” I heard Jaejoong yelled. Donghae hide me from behind.

 

“Just stay there, Angel and don’t interefere with our fight.”

 

“Please, don’t fight... I begged you” I cried but he just turned his back on me.

 

“I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Jae angrily said to Donghae.

 

“Good to hear that, Prince Jaejoong. Don’t worry the feeling is mutual”

 

I just cry and cry and cry while watching them fighting each other. No matter how much I begged for them to stop, they refuse to listen and kept on fighting. The two of them are now bathing with their own blood but the one who took the most damage is Donghae... my poor fishy..

 

“Please stop, Jae! Please!” I said when I saw Donghae flew back hitting a large rock. I saw Donghae passed out and that’s when I ran towards Jaejoong and blocked his way. “Please, stop now. Jae, listen to me please! Stop now!”

 

“Don’t interfere, Dara. He crossed the line. I don’t care if he’s my bestfriend, I will kill him.” I gasped when Jaejoong said that.

 

He's his what?! D-did I hear it correctly? D-Donghae is his bestfriend? Is that why Minzy told me not to mention Donghae in front of Jaejoong? B...because the person I love now is his bestfriend?

 

“Stop now, please! Y-you will kill him!” I pleaded.

 

“Get out of my way, Dara” he said while gritting his teeth.

 

“No!” I stubbornly said while shaking my head.

 

“Sandara Park, please get out of my way... Don’t let me say this again”

 

“You’ll kill him, please stop now... I begged you” I held Jae’s shoulder. “Please, stop...” I cried non-stop while begging him but he just pushed me away. I followed him again and blocked his way.

 

“I-if you kill him then you have to kill me too! I can’t live without him. Please...” I said. This is the only way to save Donghae from Jae’s wrath. This is the only way to stop Jaejoong from killing his own bestfriend. He will regret it if he killed him. His soul will be broken and I can’t bear that.

 

“You.. You really love him.” I felt a pang of guilt when he said that. The sparkle in his eyes that I saw a while ago when we’re together vanished.

 

“Jae...”

 

“We’ll leave tomorrow.” Jaejoong turned his back on me and called his horse.

 

“Wait, Jae!” I yelled still crying. “Jae!!!” I called his name but he flew away from here, leaving me alone with Donghae.

 

I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to hurt you...

 

“Just let him be, Princess Dara.. He’s just hurt...”

 

“I.. I didn’t mean to hurt him..” I told Vera. I felt my tears falling from my eyes and I even don’t know why I am hurting for him...

 

“P..Princess... Don’t cry...”

 

“I always hurt him... But there’s nothing I can do... If I didn’t stopped him, he will kill Donghae”

 

“I know that, princess.. You just want to save him from grief. Prince Jaejoong will surely regret if he ever kill his bestfriend.” Vera told me.

 

“Thank you Vera and can—“ I suddenly felt pain in my chest and I’m starting to become dizzy..

 

“Princess? Princess?! What’s happening to you?! Princess Dara! Oh God! Can anybody call the Prince?!” she said, alarmed.

 

“D-don’t c-call h-him... I’m fin--- Aaaaaaah!” I fell on the ground because of the pain I’m experiencing..

 

“Princess! Oh god!”

 

“N-no V-Vera... I’m r-really fine...”

 

“No you’re not!”

 

“I said I’m f-fine... D-Donghae.. H-how is he?!” I told her while gripping the grass on the ground. I’m crying in pain and I’m really having so much sweat for the first time in my life.

 

“P-Princess!”

 

“I-it’s alright Vera... Don’t worry... F-fishy... How is he Vera?” I said as soon as the pain started to fade away.

 

"D-don't mind him, Princess. He's still breathing. I'm worried about you."

 

I breathe in and out and rested for a while. “It’s gone now...”

 

“Something’s wrong with you, Princess” Vera said.

 

“Y-you’re right. Y-you see, my father told me that I have a heart ailment. Maybe I just cried too much hehehe.” I laughed to convince her and I guess it worked. The truth is, the first time I felt this pain was when I came here in Sidgar. It started when I became closer to him... It started when I began to care... and it’s creeping the hell out of me. What the hell is wrong with me?