Epilogue

The Enchantress

 

 

It's been four years since the war in Jiaro and finally, Jaejoong's father gave us his blessing. The members of Trixa became Royal Knights at Latviana while Jinhee started living with us. Donghae became the King of Sidgar but he suddenly disappeared one day without telling us anything and Lee Minho temporarily acted as King. As regard my parents, they finally reunited and it gets annoying everyday because of their super lovey dovey session which makes anyone cringe.

 

Bom got married to Seunghyun while Chaerin got married to Jiyong a year after the war in Jiaro. Changmin and Minzy became a couple while Yunho and Hyun Joong oppa is still single.

 

"How's your vacation there, Princess?" my mother asked on the other line.

 

"It's great, mother. No need to worry, everything is under control." I happily said. You see, we are here in the mortal world, thanks to my father telling stories about the mortal world non-stop to them.

 

"Where are you, Princess?" my father asked this time.

 

"Oh, I brought them to the amusement park" I happily said and told them how funny they look like when we got here. They really look like an idiot while riding the bullet train but my happiness soared high when we arrived at the amusement park because they look like a complete idiot. My father laughed at me while my mother asked him what am I talking about. "Father, why not bring mother here?"

 

"You know your mother, Princess. I don't want her to kill someone while riding those rides hahaha." my father said, earning a punch from my mother. "I'm just kidding, sweetheart" my father said while pouting at my mother.

 

"So, why are you alone on that bench?" my mother finally asked.

 

"They went to the horror house." I said, making my mother raised her brow.

 

"And that Jaejoong left you? alone?" my mother asked me.

 

"It's alright mother. I can take care of myself" I smiled at her, while looking at my father, asking for help.

 

"Yes, sweetheart. Our little Princess is not allowed to go there."

 

My father explained to my mother everything and they finally bid their goodbyes. I bet they will have another lovey dovey session to ease my mother's anger.

 

"Yah! Get back here!" I heard someone shout and when I turned my back, someone passed me by causing me to fall on the ground.

 

"I'm sorry, Mi--"

 

He stopped talking when our gaze finally met. My mouth hang open and so are his.

 

"D-Donghae-ah..." I called his name.

 

"Aiden!!" the female voice shouted again. Donghae helped me stand up and carefully cleaned my dress.

 

"I'm sorry" he mouthed and he was about to go when I grabbed his hand.

 

"Yah, you are never to leave again without saying anything" I glared at him.

 

Donghae scratch his head. "I'm sorry but I really have to go" he said and gently removed my hands away from him but before he could do so, someone pushed me away from him. I almost fell but he caught me this time. "Why did you push her, Jessica?" his voice raised while looking at the beautiful lady in front of me.

 

"She is touching what is mine!"

 

Jessica glared at me again. Don't tell me, Donghae disappeared to search for his love? And he landed with this glaring lady?

 

"What are you looking at?!" she scoffed at me.

 

"Jessica!"

 

"Why are you getting mad at me?!" she raised her voice this time while tearing up.

 

I smiled. "Look, lady. Don't be mad at me, I am already taken." I told her and showed her my ring finger. "And stop glaring at me because I don't like it when someone is looking at me like that." I said as a matter of fact.

 

"You are already taken and you dared flirt with---"

 

"Stop it Jessica!" Donghae this time got angry.

 

"Aigoo, don't be mad at your girlfriend, Hae-ah" I laughed and their eyes suddenly went wide.

 

"She's not my girlfriend!" Donghae denied.

 

"Yah, don't deny her, Hae" I said, frowning. I am hundred percent sure that he likes her.

 

"But she really is not---"

 

"Aigoo, shut it." I said and he closed his mouth. "As for you, lady. I am his sister so don't be mad at me." I said, lying to this glaring lady for Donghae's sake.

 

"Y-You are Aiden's sister?!" her eyes went wider. "O-omo! I'm sorry!" she said and bowed at me.

 

I chuckled, she's really cute. "Don't bow at me, I won't give you zero points." I said and secretly winked at her.

 

"Y-yah, w-what are you telling her." Donghae said, stuttering.

 

I just stared at him and shrugged my shoulder. Donghae scratched the back of his neck while Jessica turned red from embarrassment. I was about to speak when I heard a loud explosion somewhere near us. Donghae immediately grabbed me and Jessica and protected us.

 

"W-what the hell is happening here?" Jessica asked, trembling from fear.

 

"Kyaaaaaah!" I heard screams all over the place. My eyes darted to the place where the explosion happened and my eyes went wide when I saw the horror house in a complete mess.

 

"Oh my gosh!" I uttered in disbelief. I immediately remove Donghae's hand from me and face the horror house.

 

"What do you think you're doing, Dee?" Donghae asked when I took a step. I rolled my eyes and heave a sigh.

 

"They are inside, Donghae... our friends." I said and I hope that he picked up what I just said. A few second later, I saw his mouth hang open and his eye widen while looking at the horror house.

 

"Oh shoot." I said while looking at our friends ruining the horror house. Jessica's eyes went wide when she saw what is happening while I just face palmed. What do they think they are doing?!

 

"Get Jessica out of here, Hae." I told him but he shook his head.

 

"What the hell are they doing?" Jessica mumbled and the next thing I knew, our surrounding suddenly turned gray and the people stopped moving, except for us.

 

"Kim Jaejoong!" I shouted angrily when I saw him released his freaking fireball. As far as I know, I told them not to use their powers here in the mortal world but here they are, breaking my rule. I immmediately teleport myself from their spot and raised my eyebrow. "What did I say about using your powers?" I asked them in a cold voice. Jaejoong flinched and smiled at me nervously.

 

"Y-Yeobo..." he stuttered but I just looked at him coldly. "Y-You know, t-those monsters started attacking us s-so w-we---"

 

"What did I tell you before going here?" I asked coldly, suppressing my anger. "I clearly told you that there's no real monsters here in the mortal world, right?"

 

"B-But Dee, t-they started it---" Bom said nervously but she cut off her sentence when I glared at her. I stared at her hand and she immediately put her weapon down.

 

"Y-Yeobo... Don't be mad... it won't be good for... for our baby." Jaejoong told me but I glared at him. "A-angel... I... I am sorry." he apologized.

 

I just shook my head. My gosh, they really are dumbed, eh? They almost killed the staffs here or maybe they already killed someone! Aigoo, I clearly instructed them to behave before going inside the horror house but they destroyed it.

 

"A-Angel..."

 

"What?!" I shouted while Jaejoong shut his mouth. "Aish! Fix this mess right away." I ordered them.

 

"Y-Yes!" all of them said in chorus.

 

After minutes of waiting, everything is back in their place. They even erased the memories of people inside the amusement park while Jessica removed her time freezing spell.

 

"As my punishment, no powers for all of you." I said, smiling evilly at them as I removed their powers. Of course, they can't protest because that's my rule before going here in the mortal world. "And you, Kim Jaejoong..." I said. Jaejoong stared at me, he's probably nervous but he's not showing it. "I don't want to see your face in a month."

 

Jaejoong's mouth fell open. "Andwae!!!"

 

I smirked. "That's your punishment, my dear husband."

 

Jaejoong shook his head. "No way! Y-yah! Lee Donghae, stop smiling! Are you planning on hitting my wife while I was away, huh?! She's already pregnant with our child!" Jaejoong said when he finally noticed his bestfriend.

 

"What are you saying?" I said and I pinched his ears. Can't he see that Donghae is with another girl? Psh!

 

When I look at Donghae he is just laughing while Jessica is confused.

 

"Don't you dare laugh! You damn fish!" Jaejoong said. "How dare you leave without saying anything and now you will suddenly appear out of nowhere and hit on my wife?! Move on, already, dude!"

 

I whacked Jaejoong's head. Aigoo, he's embarrassing me.

 

"Can't you shut up, Kim Jaejoong?" I told him but he pout at me. "It won't work on me, hubby."

 

"But my dear beautiful wife, you can't expect me to relax here when your ex-boyfriend---"

 

I didn't let him finish his sentence and just kissed him. "Shut up. He's not here to take me away, you idiot. Can't you see that girl beside her? Psh!"

 

Jaejoong smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. "I can see her, wifey. But I'm still jealous." he said and claimed my lips.

 

"Stop kissing in public, will you?" Bom said. Jaejoong stopped from kissing me and smiled.

 

"Then, see you later." Jaejoong said and before I could even react, we are already inside our bedroom. "This is better."

 

Jaejoong was about to kiss me when I stopped him.

 

"Are you forgetting something, Kim Jaejoong?" I asked but he just shook his head. "I told you that your punishment---"

 

He didn't let me finish and kissed me. "I love you, Mrs. Kim."

 

I smiled. "I love you too, Mr. Kim."

 

-----

 

With this, the story finally reach its end. Thank you for reading my story! I can't express my gratitude to all of you kekeke. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes throughout my story because I simply posted them without proofreading and sorry for the slow update. I hope that you like this epilogue.