Hot

The Enchantress

As days passed by, the barrier between the members of Trixa and I was gone. I became close to them and so are they. Jaejoong and I also became closer, he always smile at me whenever we're together but when someone is around, he will show his usual poker face.

 

How can I retrieve his lost memories?

 

I lie down and look at the clear blue sky. Looking at the bright sky, it seems that everything is peaceful... it seems that everything is alright but I know that it's not because of the war between our Kingdom and Latviana... all because of one prophecy.

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath but I opened it again when I felt someone's presence. I smiled when I saw Jaejoong holding a cute white rabbit.

 

"For you." he smiled and gave me the rabbit.

 

"Woah! It's so cute!" I got up and embraced the rabbit. "Thank you!"

 

Jaejoong sat beside me and stared at the sky. "It's good that you like it."

 

"Yes, I really like it!" I said while playing with the rabbit he just gave me. "Name it." I said to him.

 

"You name it, I gave her to you."

 

"Hmmm... How about Jae--"

 

He suddenly stood up before I even finish my sentence. I felt that his aura changed while I was speaking.

 

"Let's call her, Hera." he suddenly said.

 

"Ehh?!You said--"

 

"Hera.. That's her name." he seriously said.

 

"Where did you get that name, hmmm?" I asked him but he started walking away as if avoiding my question. "Yah! Why are you leaving?!" I shouted but he ignored me. "Aigoo, what's wrong with him?" I asked Hera, my rabbit.

 

It's been two days since Jaejoong gave me Hera and in that two days, he seem distant to me and it's pissing me off. I didn't even know if I did something wrong to him for him to act like that.

 

"Are you sure you didn't do something?" Il Woo asked and give me a cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Yes." I said and stared at the chocolate. "I tried asking him what's wrong but it's no use."

 

Il Woo smiled and placed his arms around my shoulder to my surprise. "Stay still" he whispered to my ears.

 

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him trying to get away but he pulled me closer to him.

 

"You'll see"

 

"Let go of her"

 

My eyes shifted to the person who just spoke and I saw Jaejoong looking grim. I stared at Il Woo but he just smiled.

 

"Relax. I'm not doing anything to your apprentice." Il Woo said and finally let go. "See you later, pretty!" Il Woo winked at me before leaving.

 

"What was that?" Jaejoong asked me.

 

"H-huh? I don't--"

 

I was startled when Jaejoong pulled me up. "Are you two seeing each other?"

 

"W-what are you sayi--"

 

"You can't." he said, cutting me off. "You can't like him" he said and moved his face closer to mine.

 

"Why are you-"

 

My eyes went wide when Jaejoong suddenly kissed me. It was short but for me, it feels like eternity.

 

"Damn..." he cussed and let go of me. He turned his back on me and looking as if he regretted what he just did.

 

"Yah! Don't just leave after kissing me!" I yelled but he ignored me. I heard the other members of Trixa whistle as they watched the scene before them.

 

I glared at them and followed Jaejoong. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I hissed and shot him my fire ball. He stared at the burned area of his clothes but keep on ignoring me as if I am non-existing.

 

I ran towards him and finally grabbed his arms. "You are not going anywhere until we settle everything!"

 

"Let go."

 

"I won't let go until you say what's wrong with you?!"

 

"Everything's wrong with me since I met you!" he finally said. "Since I met you, I change." he said, looking at me straight in the eyes. "Ladies don't interest me until I met you. You have something that pulls me in... something I don't understand... I tried to erase you from my mind but I met you again... I tried not to care but you are so stubborn... You do things that make me care!" he said, his eyes full of emotions. "You do things that make me scared... and I hate it."

 

"Hero-ah..."

 

"Don't you know how scared I was while you are battling alone in that arena? I am scared when I thought I lost you, Dara. I was so scared that I finally realize that I am falling in love with you... deeper and deeper that I can't get out of it."

 

He confessed, and it made me happy because even though his memories are gone, he still love me.

 

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

 

He smiled bitterly. "because I know that my case is hopeless."

 

"Bwoh? Hopeless?"

 

"Yeah... I am not dumb, Dara. I know that you see your dead lover in me... I know that I resemble him."

 

I was rendered speechless. How can I respond to that? I'm quite guilty because I know that I hold on to him because I believe that he's Jaejoong and he really is... but what if he's not Jaejoong? will I love him for him?

 

"I think I hit the bulls eye." he laughed bitterly and walked away.

 

I was about to speak but Soo-Hyun suddenly appeared.

 

"Nice timing!" he said and grabbed Jaejoong. "We have an emergency meeting" he said and dragged Jaejoong with him. "Dara, hurry up!" he called when he realize that I am not following them.

 

"Y-yeah.." I replied and followed. When we reached the meeting room, all of the members and their apprentice are already inside, except the three of us.

 

Soo-Hyun sat beside Jaejoong. Yifan offered me his seat but I respectfully decline since apprentices are not allowed to sit and I know that Yifan knew that well, he's just being overly gentleman today. I stand behind Jaejoong's chair and leaned on the wall, my arms folded in my chest.

 

Minutes passed by and the head finally went inside the room and sat in his respective chair.

 

"We got a job" the head started and the members shouted in joy. "Alright... alright... settle down first" the head said and the members shut their mouths. "I can't guarantee that you will live in this one."

 

"Why? Who is our next target?" Minwoo asked the head.

 

"Before I tell you, tell me first who is up for this job? No backing out" the head said. The members looked at each other, all of them looking curious. As expected, all of them raised their hands. Of course, curiosity really kills the cat... just look at them.

 

The head smiled and nodded his head. "Very well... all of you shall head to Latviana."

 

"Our target is in Latviana?" Lumin asked.

 

The head shook his head. "You are to team up with them. You will know every details about the operation once you're there" the head said and dismissed the meeting.

 

The other members already went out looking excited at their next job. I just stayed quiet and followed Jaejoong. We did not talk on our way home... I want to speak but I can't... I still can't find the right words to say to him.

 

We finally reached his house. I followed him all the way through his bedroom, wanting to talk to him this time. I almost lost my balance when he suddenly stopped walking.

 

"Hero-ah... Let's talk." I started.

 

"I think... you must go." he whispered.

 

"H-huh? What are you saying?"

 

He finally turned to face me. "You can't go with us."

 

I shook my head. "The head told us that there's no backing out."

 

"The hell with that! I am the one who raised my hand not you!"

 

I kept my cool. "Yes... but whatever the member's decision are, apprentices are included. We're a package so I can't go... and even if we're not---"

 

I was surprised when Jaejoong suddenly pinned me on the wall. "Why can't you understand the situation?! Heading to Latviana is suicide!"

 

I know... especially for me and you...

 

"That place is dangerous! You heard him, he can't guarantee that we will live..."

 

Yeah... I have a hunch why...

 

"So you must go... I can't bring you and expose you to any danger..." he said gently.

 

I smiled. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck to his surprise. I stared at his eyes and slowly closed the gap between us... and this time, I am the one who kissed him, just a peck though.

 

I moved away from him, looking what his reaction could be. He just stood there, looking dreamily.

 

"Take responsibility of me."

 

I mustered all of my courage just to say those sentence. He did not answer me, instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly close the gap between us. I automatically closed my eyes and just like what I expected, I felt his soft lips pressed into mine. We shared a gentle kiss and it became deeper and deeper.

 

We slowly break away from each other, both of us chasing our breaths. I felt all of my blood went to my head when I realized that we're already on his bed and him on top of me.

 

"I don't know what will I do to you, Dara-ah." he said, his eyes burning passionately with full of love and sincerity. "I love you." Jaejoong finally said the three magical words, making me smile. "I will take responsibility and I will make you forget him." he said and kissed me again.

 

Unlike before, his kiss went deeper and deeper, it was aggressive, as if he's attacking me. I heard a weird sound coming from me, was it a moan? I don't know... all I know is I am responding to his kisses, my fingers brushing into his hair. I felt my body turned warm, it feels like I am having a fever right at this very moment.

 

"Damn... Dara... I can't.." I heard Jaejoong said in between our kisses. He part his lips from mine but when I thought that this moment has ended, he made me realized it's not when his lips pressed on my neck.

 

Oh gosh... What is he doing?

 

"H-hot.." I said for a second but a weird sound came from me again. "H-hot..."

 

Why is it hot?

 

My body arched when I felt his hands on my chest.

 

"H-Hero-ah-- i.. it's hot!"

 

I shouted when I felt the burning sensation. I automatically pulled away from him and saw Jaejoong's body releasing a gush of fire.

 

I saw Jaejoong finally waked up from his fantasy and saw his body burning from his fire. My eyes went wide when I saw the bed sheet caught on fire.

 

"Hero-ah!? Dara-ah?!"

 

We both panicked when we heard Jinhee's voice. The next thing I knew, Jaejoong and I were both soaked on the water I just summoned.

 

"Omo?! What the hell happened here?!" Jinhee asked as soon as she entered Jaejoong's bedroom. She looked at us weirdly as if she knows we did something... something wild.

 

I saw Jaejoong's expression and I finally let out a chuckle. He stared at me and after a few seconds, he joined me and burst into laughter.

 

"What is wrong with you two?" Jinhee asked with suspicion.

 

"Don't mind us" we chorused and laughed.

 

----

 

Here's another update... I apologize for the kissing scene part, haha I don't know how to do this kind of scene haha. Need to search from the net before writing it kekeke. Hmmm... This story will end soon... So, thank you for reading this story up til now!