You can't leave me

The Enchantress

I felt a strong gust of wind as soon as I arrived at Hyuna's location. I can smell the blood that spilled across our Kingdom and it brought me emotion far from happiness. Thousands of Knights blocked my way, blocking me from seeing Hyuna.

 

"Move." I said, full of authority. The Knights did not even flinch so I glared at them. "Move or you will die.." I said and this time all of them automatically made way.

 

"Oh my! Look at what you've done! You scared my Knights, Princess Sandara!" Hyuna said, greeting me with that annoying face of hers. "Oh, aren't you too serious? Smile, my dear Princess."

 

"Let's end it here, Hyuna." I said, full of determination. "I will no longer allow you to hurt everyone around me." I said but she just laugh at me.

 

"Hmmm... Wrong statement, dear Sandara. It must be, 'I will just die so please spare everyone around me'. Can't you understand that they are all in danger because of you? Because they are trying to protect someone not even worthy of protecting." she said with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Return the Fyuelien Stone at its rightful place, Hyuna."

 

She smiled even more and pulled out the stone inside her pocket. "Why would I return this lovely stone? Are you afraid of this?" she asked me but I just remained calm. "Are you afraid that you cannot defeat me when I am holding this stone?"

 

"I am not afraid, Hyuna. No matter what dirty tricks you use, you cannot kill me." I said as a matter of fact.

 

"Really?" she asked, her brows furrowed. "That is what you think, my dear. You will be killed, and it is you who will wish for that to happen."

 

"Oh please! I will not wish for that to happen since I have my reason to continue living." I said and smiled when I remembered Jaejoong being alive. "Now, stop talking and let's end this!" I said and released my fireballs. Thereafter, I surrounded the both of us with a ring of fire.

 

"I can make your power vanish, remember?" Hyuna said and tried making the fire disappear but much to her disappointment, it didn't.

 

I smiled as sweet as a candy. "Hmmm? Are you saying something?" I asked her mockingly. "Let me tell you the reasons why you can't defeat me, even if you are using the Fyuelien Stone. First, you are in my territory. Second, I am stronger than you. Third, because I am Sandara Park."

 

"You are just bluffing!" Hyuna shouted at me and tried using the stone but like her first attempt, it failed.

 

"Do you know why the stone worked in Latviana? It is because of my own recklessness. I forgot that my mother casted some spell on me when I was a young child. It will be activated if I try using my power in Latviana and unfortunately, I used it the moment I got inside the Kingdom. It is not because of the Fyuelien Stone why I can't use my power, it's because of my mother's spell. Oh, bad news. I forgot to tell you that Fyuelien stone will not work on me, I am no ordinary person right? The stone will not harm any God and I am a half-goddess slash half of my blood came from a warlock prince." I explained to her.

 

"Lies!" she shouted and shot me with her ice blades but all just vanished into thin air.

 

"Good! Stop being pathetic and just use your own power to battle with me. After all, you already used your power against mine, right? You already cursed me long ago right? Why don't you do that now? Maybe, if you really try your best, you can even scratch me."

 

"Shut up! You ! I should have killed you long ago!" She said with fury. She attacked me with her ice blades but everything disappeared before it can even touch me.

 

"Futile... All your attacks are futile" I smiled, a smile that brought disaster to everyone that saw it. A smile that no one alive, can tell.

 

I created a huge fireball and shot it to her direction. She managed to dodge it but it followed her. That fireball is special, it will never stop until it burn its target.

 

"Damn you, !" She said and started running towards my direction, summoning her sword. "I will kill you this time!" She attacked me with her sword but I always dodged it. My fire hit her and she screamed in agony. "Ahhhhhh! I'll make you pay for this, Sandara! I will die but it is not only me, I will drag your Prince along with my death! Hahaha!" She laughed maniacally.

 

I vanished my fire and enveloped her with my waterball.

 

"What did you just say, ?" I asked her.

 

She smirked. "Oh, worried about your prince?"

 

"What did you do to Jaejoong?!" I shouted at her and strike her with lightning.

 

"Ahhhhh! Hahahaha!" She screamed while laughing crazily.

 

"Answer me!"

 

"I got half of his soul, my dear Princess. That is why, he won't remember his lovely princess." she said.

 

That makes sense. Confirmed. Hero is really Jaejoong.

 

"Oh, thanks for the wonderful information, Hyuna. Now die!" I said but she stopped me again.

 

"He will die if I die!" she said.

 

"Don't worry, he will not die. I will search for his soul in my mother's realm."

 

"That's what you think! He already died when he took the curse for you! You cannot revive him this time!"

 

"Psh! So what's your deal?" I asked her.

 

"Let me live and I will give you, half of his soul." she offered me. I smiled and agreed to her proposal. I freed her from my waterball and the next thing I knew, she already stabbed me with her sword. "hahahaha! Foolish girl! Why would I beg you for my life? Why would I give you a happy ending when you stole everything from me?!"

 

I pulled the sword from my stomach and I coughed with blood.

 

"Hahaha! My sword is filled with poison, dear Princess!" she laughed as if she already won. "I can now avenge my mother, hahaha!" she said, making me curious. "Do you want to hear a story, my dear Princess?" she asked me while I am weakening because of the poison. "Once upon a time, two humans lost their way inside Verona. The great oracle of Verona found the two and helped them. As days passed by, she fell in love with one of the humans. Driven by her love, she sought for the help of her bestfriend, Princess Eun Ju of Jiaro."

 

Mother's story?

 

"The great oracle wanted her love to go back to his world, however, something happened. Her so called bestfriend betrayed her. She was betrayed when her bestfriend and the one she loves got together."

 

"Mother did not betray anyone!" I said, catching up my breath.

 

"Hahaha! You respect your relationship wrecker mother so much! No wonder, you inherited that trait to her, " she insulted me.

 

"Oh shut up, Hyuna. I did not steal anyone from you. My mother did not steal my father from your mother because my father never loved your mother!"

 

Hyuna glared at me and shot me with her ice blades. I did not scream even if it hurts, I will not let her see my pain.

 

"When my mother learned that your of a mother was pregnant, she wanted revenge. And do you know what happened?" Hyuna asked me and stabbed me with one of her blades again. "She went to Latviana and told King Siegna of her fake prophecy! Haha, and look at you now. You are suffering because of your mother! And she will suffer too once you die!"

 

"Damn you!" I shouted in fury.

 

"Oh, what a fierce look you've got, my princess. I wonder what kind of face your prince will show me when he saw you like this?"

 

"Curse you!"

 

I've never been so angry like this... Because of her mother's fake prophecy, everything turned into a mess. If it were not for her mother's revenge, everyone would be happy! Everything will be peaceful and this war will never happen!

 

"I cursed you!" Hyuna said and stabbed me with her ice blade. "Does it hurt?" she asked and stabbed me deeper. "The pain you are experiencing is nothing compared to mine. I lost my mother because of your mother! You even stole Donghae from me..." she said full of rage and envy. "You deserve all the sufferings you are experiencing, Sandara. You deserved it."

 

I glared at her. "Deserve?" I forced a laugh. "Don't make me laugh, Hyuna. Your pain compared to mine is nothing? You never experienced being haunted since you are a kid. You never experienced someone trying to kill you all your life. You never experienced being separated from your loved ones. You never experienced what I experienced, Hyuna! You, who cursed me when I was completely defenseless! You who took advantage of everything! You who took my happiness from me! Don't compare me with you, !" I said and pulled her ice blade from my stomach. I blasted her with my wind causing her to fly backwards.

 

"I will never forgive you for manipulating us!" I shouted and released hundred percent of my power. "I will never forgive you!" I said and released a huge fire from my hands.

 

"I don't need your forgiveness! I'll be happy seeing you in hell!" she said full of glee. "I'll be honest with you this time, Sandara. There is a way of retrieving your prince memory and soul, that is if you will die from his very own hands, Hahahaha!"

 

"Na-ah. Why sacrifice myself when I could just torment you and retrieve his half soul?" I smiled evilly and shot the huge fireball at her direction but to my surprised, it vanished into thin air and I felt something stabbed me from behind.

 

"Hahahaha! What a lovely sight!" I heard Hyuna said. I stared at the sword that stabbed me and I was greeted by a familiar sword...

 

Jaejoong-ah... No... Not like this...

 

I shouted in pain silently. Trying my best not to let a single sound coming from me. I looked down and used my power to create a mask. I felt his sword stabbed deeper and he quickly pulled it out. The next thing I knew, he was in front of me.

 

"I'm sorry, Princess. You have to die." he said as cold as ice and stabbed me.

 

"Hahaha! Won't you even fight him, Princess?!" Hyuna asked me sarcastically.

 

Blood came out from my mouth. I placed my hands on Jaejoong's shoulder because I can no longer stand firmly. My stabbed wounds are taking its toll on my body and my regeneration skills are weakening.

 

"I want to see her face, Hero!" Hyuna said. I stopped Jaejoong from removing my mask. "Removed it!" Hyuna ordered.

 

"D-Dara?" I heard him say my name, his hands trembling. "Damn! What have I done?!" he panicked, staring at my wounded and weakened body.

 

I grabbed his hands and touched his face. "I am sorry..."

 

"N-No... Please hold on, Dara." he said and I saw tears fall from his face. I can't imagine what his face would look like if he recovers his memory... I can't bear looking at his pained expression right now... 

 

"Don't cry... You just did what you are told." I smiled at him. "I-it's my fault for not telling you..." I said as I coughed with more blood.

 

"I forgive you, Dara. Just don't leave like this... You can't leave me! You can't just leave me alone here." Jaejoong said, trying all his best to  heal my wounds.

 

"I won't..." I said and motioned him to come closer. He did as I told and I kissed him on his lips. "I love you..." I smiled and wiped his tears from his face.

 

He embraced me tightly. "I love you too... I-I l-love you so much so please don't leave me. You are the first woman that I ever loved so please don't do this to me, Dara... You are strong so please, live for me."

 

"Hahaha! Kill her, Hero!" Hyuna said.

 

"If she die, I swear! I will kill you, Hyuna!" I heard Jaejoong shouted. I smiled and slowly closed my eyes. I need to rest. "Damn! D-Dara! Don't close your eyes!" I heard him say. "I love you, please don't die on me!"

 

Damn that witch, celebrating now even if I am not dead yet.

 

"I'll make them pay..." I heard Jaejoong said and I felt that he gently lay me down on the ground.

 

Goodluck to you, . You just awakened a sleeping dragon.

 

----

 

An update after a long time kekeke. Thanks to everyone still reading this story! Wish Hyuna a goodluck kekeke.