It's me

The Enchantress

"All of those who wish to be severely injured, step in the back... and all of those who wish to die, step in front"

 

I said as cold as Ice. I closed my eyes and cast a high level magic around the fighting area. I put up a barrier which allows no one to go inside nor outside. No person out of the fighting area will see what is really happening inside, instead they will see an illussion. An illusion of me, defeated by the top ten of Trixa.

 

"You dare attack me?" I asked the man in front of me, holding a sword ready to slash me but I stopped him with just an index finger. I grabbed a hold of his neck and strangle him, lifting him from the ground.

 

"Y-you---"

 

"Silence!" I cut him off. The man struggled, trying to take my hands off of him. I saw the horror in his eyes when he tried to speak but no voice came out.  "I hate sneaky people the most."

 

I said and let my left hand through his body. I heard them gasp when I pulled my left hand, showing a small grayish ball... showing this man's little soul.

 

The other three began to attack me. I threw the body of the person I am holding and put his soul on a glass.

 

"What the hell did you do to him?!" the other guy shouted angrily, attacking me with his two bladed sword.

 

"You monster!" the other one said.

 

"I will kill you, !"

 

I dodged their attacks easily. I moved away from the three of them and saw them kneel on the ground, holding their necks.

 

I flew upwards when I noticed the lightning rod coming my way. I chuckled when I saw a black haired guy glared at me. He jumped upwards trying to get a hold of me but he failed. When he came back to the ground, he released at least fifty arrows made of his lightning.

 

"Released them!" He angrily yelled at me, pointing the three guys kneeling while struggling for air.

 

I smiled at him. "Who are you to order me around, hmmm?" I asked him. "They attacked me first, I am just giving them their due and the same, I shall give to you."

 

"I'll kill you!" he shouted and directed the lightning arrow towards me. The arrows started going towards my direction while I opt to go at his direction. I went head to head with his lightning arrows and dodged each one of them until I reached the black haired guy.

 

"Kill me? I am afraid you cannot." I smiled wickedly as I saw him gasp for air. "You are not allowed to speak..." I said. "or breathe." I continued as he kneeled in front of me. "or even gaze at me." I said while staring at him.

 

He shouted without a sound, holding his eyes which cannot see but pitch black.

 

I turned my attention to the remaining three still rooted from their spot. I smiled when I noticed the small crack to the shield I created around my body.

 

I was about to remove the shield around me but I stopped for a second when I saw the small cut on my right leg.

 

"Strong! Truly strong!" I said, laughing out loud, staring at the three of them. "I assume that the one who hurt Hero is among the three of you?" I said, finally removing my shield.

 

The three of them just stared at me while I smiled. "Don't worry, your comrades are all alright. I did not kill them as much as I wanted to." I said in all honesty. "Fine... fine... don't look at me like that." I rolled my eyes and released their comrades from their struggle. "But I shall make them sleep for the time being" I said and put their comrades to sleep.

 

"What are you?" said one of them. I raised my brow when I heard him say such a silly thing.

 

"Did I heard you right?" I asked in amusement. "I am Hero's apprentice... just an ordinary----"

 

"Stop talking nonsense!" he shouted and released a ball of fire.

 

The one beside him, the blonde haired guy released tornado's while the tall black haired guy remained cool.

 

"If I told you, you'd probably pee on your pants."

 

I saw him lose his cool and attacked me with his fireball but he failed, without me doing anything.

 

 

I was simply waiting for his attack but we heard an explosion and his fire just disappeared on its own.

 

"Dara!!"

 

I heard someone familiar shouted in worry. "What did you do to her?! I told you that if you touch her, you will have to go through me!!!"

 

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Hero's booming voice. He was just a few inches away from me, his back facing me.

 

My eyes went wide when I saw him released his fire element. It made my heart beat fast, unusually fast. His fire gave me goose bumps and tears just fell on my eyes.

 

It's the same as Jaejoong... I am not wrong... He really is Jaejoong... He's alive... He's alive...

 

"Chillax man!" I heard someone speak. "We haven't done anything yet to her--"

 

"Yifan!" he shouted in fury.

 

"Woah! Woah! Hero-ah, she's fine." The Yifan guy told him, trying to calm him down.

 

"Fine?! You almost killed her and you are telling me she---"

 

"What nonsense are you spouting? We almost killed her?" the guy with the fireball said. "Look at your back and tell us that we almost killed her..." he said sarcastically.

 

Jaejoong finally turned around and I was surprised when he suddenly ran towards me and embraced me tightly.

 

"It's alright... I'm here now... You must have been scared..." I heard him say.

 

I embraced him back, still crying. You have no idea how much happy I am when I finally confirmed that he's really Jaejoong...

 

"Stop crying, lady... It doesn't suit you..." He wiped off my tears and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll give them your revenge." Hero said and hide me behind his back.

 

He released his fire element and I saw the two guys panicked.

 

"Y-yah! What was that for?! Your apprentice is alright! Why are you angry?!" the blonde guy said.

 

"We didn't even touch her!" the other one said, pointing at me.

 

"Yeah! Soo-Hyun is right! It was Il Woo who cut her legs!" Yifan, the blonde haired guy exclaimed. "And that apprentice of yours almost killed our comrades, not the other way around!"

 

Tell him and you'll get it to me.

 

I said to Yifan. I saw him stared at me with confusion and I just shrugged.

 

"Il Woo--"

 

Il Woo cut Jaejoong's sentence. "She passed."

 

Jaejoong finally calmed down. He faced me again and embraced me tightly.

 

"I thought I would lose you..." he sounded worried and it made me happy.

 

Two weeks passed by and I was finally accepted by the head of Trixa. Even the top ten acknowledged me as their comrade though the top six to ten we're more of afraid of me, while the top five, Min Woo basically avoided me as much as possible. I guess, I overdid it, after all.

 

"Dara! Hurry up or we won't see anything at the festival!"

 

"Psh! That guy is really annoying. After shooting you with his arrow, then almost killing you, he's acting as if he had done nothing wrong." Jinhee said in annoyance, referring to Yifan.

 

I chuckled. "It's alright Jinhee-ah... That's just part of his duty that day"

 

"But Hero already warned him!" she said, stomping her feet.

 

I laughed at her while shaking my head.

 

 

"Jinhee! Dara! Hurry up, will you?!" Yifan turned towards us.

 

"Yes, don't shout okay? We can hear you, clearly!" Jinhee hissed.

 

We continued walking but when we reached the alleyway, someone suddenly grabbed me and Jinhee did not even notice it.

 

"Hmmmmfhgh!" I struggled but the man pinned me on the wall, covering my mouth.

 

"Shhh... It's me"

----------------------------------

Here's an update, kekeke. I don't know when will I update again since my laptop keyboard's malfunctioning so I'll have it check up by this week. Tsk tsk, my niece probably did something when I was away, she even painted my table and some of the keyboard's key using my nail polish.