Falling

The Enchantress

 

 

 

“Don’t you dare touch her!”

 

All of us looked at the door and saw him… The gangsters just laugh at him and you know what, I really hate how they laugh. It’s really annoying!

 

“Are you ordering us? Don’t you know us? Psh! Well, it’s the first time that I see your ugly face here, maybe you are that transferee… Don’t worry, after this girl, you will suffer from pain and don’t regret it later..” the leader told him arrogantly..

 

What the hell? He told Donghae that he’s ugly? That leader must be blind? Well, maybe in his world Donghae is ugly and his definition of handsome must be his super ugly face >_<

 

“Let’s just settle it quickly” Donghae gave them a sign to attack him which they happily complied with.

 

“Yah! Get out of here! You’re only one and they’re many! Eleven vs. one? Are you out of your mind?”

 

“Shut up, Miss In Your Dreams! Don’t move from that place and wait for me, okay?!” I fell silent. I know that Donghae is really pissed off… I can tell… everybody can tell… I just closed my eyes praying that he’ll be alright but I can’t help myself…

 

“PLEASE STOP!!!” I told them. I can see that Donghae is madly beaten and blood is all over him… But when I opened my eyes, I saw that 8 out of 11 are now sleeping on the ground while Donghae remain untouched… He’s still fighting and I can’t help but be amazed… My eyes grew wider and my mouth’s hanging open when he did a 180 degree jump and kicked the leader.

 

“I will suffer from pain? I will suffer from pain my ! Psh!” I was about to go to him but one of the gangster grabbed me.

 

“Don’t blame me punk, but it looks like your girlfriend will go to hell first…”

 

The guy pushed me hard causing the fence to break and you know what will happen right? I will definitely fall from this freaking rooftop!

 

I’m gonna die!!!! Umma, will I see you now in heaven?

 

[DONGHAE’s POV]

 

I was about to come close to Dara but one of the gangster grabbed her and pushed her to the fence causing it to break. I immediately run after her but it was too late.

 

“YOU DARED TO MESS UP WITH ME?!!! YOU’RE GONNA DIE!!!” I kicked that in’ guy and jumped after Dara.

 

“DARA!!!!” I managed to get closer and hugged her tight. She’s crying while her eyes are closed… “Don’t be scared, I’m here…” she slowly opened her eyes and I smiled at her assuring her that nothing bad will happen.

 

“D-donghae?! Why did you go after me?!!!”

 

“Don’t you want someone to be with you when you fall? Just close your eyes okay? Everything will be alright” She closed her eyes and hugged me tight.

 

 

BOOOSGH

 

 

SPLASH!!!

 

 

We fell on the swimming pool, and I thanked God for that. Did she really think that she will die? We’re lucky that she fell on this building because if that bastard threw her from another building, we will surely die… I let go of her because I know that she knew how to swim even if it is 10 ft. I was about to go up when I notice that she’s not with me.

 

“!” I swim back and looked for her. Finally, I saw her but it seems that she passed out. “Tsk, How troublesome…”

 

PAK!

 

“W-what are you doing!!! Why are you kissing me?!!!”

 

“Can’t you tell that I’m giving you CPR?” I stood up and took off my coat. “Here, cover yourself because you look like a wet chick.”

 

Because I don’t want those bastards gawking at your body!

 

“No thanks”

 

“Aish! Cover yourself if you don’t want those freaking bastards celebrating for seeing that in pink bra of yours! Don’t you have a shame?”

 

She immediately grabbed my coat and covered herself… Psh!

 

“T-thanks for saving me…” I lowered my head and kissed her in her lips, again.

 

“W-what the… Why did you kiss me?!”

 

“Payment… Oooppps, I’ warning you Miss Park… Don’t fall for me just because I kissed you twice and saved you thrice…”

 

“Who said I will fall for you!! In your dreams!”

 

“You will fall for me, 100%” I told myself.

 

**

 

“Your highness… You need to prepare for battle now…”

 

“I am prepared…”

 

“You really changed, Prince Jaejoong.. I cannot see your smile anymore…”

 

“Don’t start it, Bom.”

 

“Why don’t you go after her? You love her right? Fight for her.”

 

“Bom, stop it. Get out of my room, NOW…”

 

“Tsk… The Prince of Latviana, Kim Jaejoong is a coward…”

 

“For God’s sake, I am not a coward Bom! How can I fight for her if I know that it will only bring us pain because her mother hates my family? Tell me!” I snapped at her.

 

“If you really love her, you will do everything just to be with her..”

 

“She’s not here anymore, Bom… She's never coming back...”