I'll end this war

The Enchantress

DARA's POV

 

When I opened my eyes, all I see is darkness. I took a deep breath and made a light out of my fire.

 

"Aigoo, it is cold in here." I said as I walked to nowhere.

 

"You must not be here, Princess" I heard someone spoke. I saw at least three grim reapers and two dementors in front of me.

 

"Let me in" I said with full determination, my eyes fixated on the barrier separating us from the seven prisons of the dead.

 

"You should go back to your body, Princess. It is dangerous for you to stay here." the Reaper told to me. "The Queen will be mad if she saw you here."

 

"Aren't you afraid of me?" I asked them and they shook their heads. "Hmmm, you are not afraid of me even if I told you that I will revive you from the dead?"

 

All their eyes widen, well except for the dementors since they have no eyes. As for the reapers... Well, they are like humans too, actually some of them are handsome and beautiful unlike what we are seeing in movies.

 

"Please, don't do that, Princess!" They pleaded. I secretly chuckled. If the living is afraid of dying, the reapers and the dementors are afraid of living.

 

"Then... will you let me in?"

 

"No! We cannot let you!" They chorused.

 

I sighed. My tears on the brink of falling.

 

"Please don't cry, Princess Sandara. The Queen will get mad if she knew that we made you cry." said the father reaper.

 

I sniffed. "But I need to retrieve my lovers soul... If you won't let me, then I will not go back." I said, trying my very best to persuade them.

 

All of them exchange glances, unable to make a decision. If they let me in, they will be punished by my Queen mother. If they let me cry, they will be punished too.

 

"What is the meaning of this, daughter?"

 

My body stiffened when I heard a very familiar voice.

 

I am so doomed.

 

"Go back to the living world, daughter." she coldly said and that only mean one thing, my mother is really angry.

 

"B-But mother, I have to find Jaejoong's soul!"

 

My mother glared at me. "Stop this foolishness! Is that Prince more important than your own life?!" my mother shouted at me.

 

"I'm sorry, mother... but I really have to find Jae. I waited long enough... so please don't stop me." I said and turned my back on her.

 

"You can't turn your back on me, young lady!" she yelled. I tried to move but I can't. My mother forced me to face her and here I am... left with no choice but to face her. "You will not go inside that barrier, understand? Now, go back." she said with no mercy and I can feel that my spirit is returning to the world of the living.

 

"Please! I beg you! Mother!" I cried. "I beg of you! I know that you cannot interfere with us because you are a death god. I understand why you did not tell me that Jaejoong is really alive but please! As a mother, please let me find him!" I said, trying to break away from her grasp.

 

"No." she said firmly.

 

"P-please! Just this once, mother! Please don't separate us anymore... Not this time, mom... n-not this time" I cried hopelessly. "I really love him. I really do... He is waiting, mom... please..."

 

I felt that she already unleashed me.

 

"Thirty minutes. You have thirty minutes to find Jaejoong here but if you fail, I will force you out of this." she said and disappeared.

 

I wiped my tears from my face and smiled. "Thank you, mother" I whispered and when I finally look at the reapers and dementors, they look uhm... funny. They are crying as if someone is about to die.

 

"Go now, princess." one of them said while sniffing. I smiled and immediately went inside the barrier.

 

"Wait for me, Jae... I will find you." I said with full determination.

 

I began my search but I cannot find him. There are two more prisons left but I am running against time. I only have ten minutes to find his soul.

 

I will find you...

 

I immediately searched for him in the sixth prison but still, I cannot find a single trace of him. Five minutes left and I forced myself to use teleportation, luckily, it worked and now I am in front of the seventh prison. I was about to enter but I was blasted away.

 

"Damn! There is a strong barrier!" I hissed. I just stared at the transparent barrier and I saw him in the middle of the prisoners. He is fighting with them. "Damn! Jaejoong-ah!!!" I shouted and ran towards the barrier. "Jaejoong-ah!!!" I shouted again while punching the barrier hard. I can feel that my body is slowly fading away. "Jae! Jae! Jae!" I called his name, tears falling from my face.

 

Damn this barrier!

 

"Kim Jaejoong!!!!" I shouted his name. This time, he finally noticed me. The next thing I knew, he was right in front of me, the barrier still separating the two of us. "Jaejoong-ah" I called out his name. He smiled at me, the same smile he always shown me.

 

"It's been a long time, Angel." he said and placed his hand on the barrier. "I miss you..."

 

"I miss you too... I miss you so much" I said, tears still falling from my face. "Let me in, Jae... We need to get you out of here."

 

"I can't princess. It is dangerous here for you. Go back... You must go back now."

 

I shook my head. "I won't go back... not without you."

 

He smiled. "Hero is waiting, angel."

 

"But Jae... I can't let you stay here."

 

I can't because you will lose half of your life... You know that...

 

 "He thought he lost you. He will die if you stay here any longer." he said, not minding my words.

 

I cried when I felt that I no longer have time to get him out of here. "Let me in, Jae! Please!" I said, punching the wall hard. Trying my best to use my power but it is no use.

 

"I love you, princess. Always remember that I love you, Sandara Park."

 

That is the last word I heard from him before I came back in the living world. I felt my tears falling from my eyes as soon as I woke up.

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

I concentrated and began to say the forbidden spell that will put an end to everything. I just have to say this last word but someone embraced me from behind.

 

"Stop it, Hero."

 

I was stunned when I heard the familiar voice, my heart beating fast. It seems like my world stopped, hearing her voice like this made me happy. Am I dreaming? Is she really alive?

 

"H-hey, let me go." I heard her say when I grabbed her hands that embraced me. I just can't let it go because I am afraid that she will disappear again. "Let me go, Hero-ah." she said and I reluctantly let her hands go.

 

"E-hem" I heard Dara's mother faked a cough. "I'll go now, end this useless war, daughter." she said and disappeared.

 

"Oh my god! It's really you!" I said in disbelief and embraced the woman in front of me. "I thought I lost you." I said, embracing her tightly.

 

"You will not lose me... Not anymore..." she said but it seems like there is a bit of sadness in her words. When I look at her eyes, I really saw how sad it is.

 

"Is there something wrong, Dara?" I asked but she just shook her head. "I am sorry... I failed to protect you." I said and wiped that single tear that escaped from her eye.

 

"No... you did not fail." she said and embraced me again. "I love you."

 

"I love you too." I said and claimed her lips but something happened to me.

 

"Hero? What's wrong?" she asked me when our lips parted. I touched my head unconsciously... I can see images inside of me... Images of her and him... "Hero?"

 

"Arghhh!" I shouted in pain, it seems like my head is about to explode.

 

"Hero? Hero?! What is happening to you?" I heard Dara's voice panicked.

 

Everything will be alright, Angel.

 

I love you, Dara.

 

Please.. Don't say it, Dara... I don't want to hear it from you... ever...

 

I will never mistake you for someone else. You are Sandara Park, you are the only princess of the Kingdom of Jiaro and your Queen mother sent you away from this place on that night when my father's army attacked us.

 

You tried to kiss her! She's not just an ordinary lady, she is MY Princess, Yunho!

 

YOU STUPID PRINCE!!! I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DIE ON ME!

 

Jae!

 

I love you!

 

No! Jaejoong-ah! Why?!! Why did you do it?!!

 

"What's wrong, Hero?" Dara kneeled down and asked me. I stared at her but everything is blurred. All I can see are images running inside of my mind.

 

"Arghhh! Damn it!" I cursed.

 

DARA's POV

 

Jaejoong suddenly kissed me but then he acted stranged. He suddenly shouted in pain, holding his head. I asked him what's wrong but he did not answer me, he is clearly in pain and I don't know what is happening to him.

 

"What's wrong, Hero?" I kneeled in front of him but he suddenly screamed in pain and fainted. I thought that was the end of everything but his fire element suddenly went out of hand.

 

"What's wrong with him, Princess?!" I heard Hyun Joong's voice. He was with Bom and Chaerin.

 

"I... I don't know, Oppa..."

 

"Let's get him out of here." they said and I agreed. "Come with us, Dara" Hyun Joong said.

 

I shook my head. "You go first. Take care of Jaejoong, oppa. He has no memory of us... I'll end this war first." I said. At first the three of them are reluctant but I insisted. When they are gone, I immediately tried to suppress Jaejoong's fire element but it is too strong and it is really getting out of hand.

 

My eyes went wide when a special type of fireball went to King Siegna's direction. It is one where it will not stop until it burn its target.

 

"W-what are you doing here?!" King Siegna asked me when I appeared in front of him.

 

--------

 

Another update! Thanks for my readers! The end is near kekeke. Last one chapter!