Binding

The Enchantress

 

 

“I’m sorry, Princess! Please forgive me! I just want to tease you that time!” I heard Jaejoong knocking on my room but I ignored him. “I didn’t expect that you will really kiss me, please! I am deeply sorry!”

 

Flashback

 

I suddenly let go of Jaejoong when I heard a loud thud. I saw Jaejoong frozen up and when my eyes darted towards the direction where the loud thud came from, I saw them all... Changmin, Minzy, Chaerin are grinning, Minho and Yunho has a shocked expression while Bom’s eyes literally glows and there’s a large smile plastered on her face.

 

“OMO! YOU KISSED HIM?! YOU KISSED KIM JAEJOONG?! KYAAAAAH!!!” she squeeled like a teenager who was kissed by her crush.

 

“H-hey! I just kissed him because he’s dying! It’s his last wish!” I defended myself and I saw them sending Jaejoong a teasing stare. I looked at Jaejoong and I guess he is still on his dreamland and suddenly it hits me! “Y-you? You deceive me?!” I told him and there, just like a snapped of a finger, he went back to reality.

 

“I just want to tease you for a little bit and---“

 

PAK!

 

I punched him on his face. I heard them gasp but I don’t care. One thing I hate the most is playing with my emotions. How dare he do that to me! I’m really worried about him especially when he told me that he’s dying but it’s just a lie!

 

“I REALLY HATE YOU KIM JAEJOONG! DON’T YOU DARE SHOW ME YOUR FACE BECAUSE MY BLOOD REALLY BOILS IN ANGER RIGHT NOW!!!” I stood up and walked out from his room. I heard footsteps running after me but I don’t care. If looks can kill, he’s really dead by now.

 

[end of flashback]

 

It’s been two days since that incident happened but whenever I remember what he did, my blood really boils in anger. He’s been pestering me since that incident, always saying sorry, sending me various gifts but I ignored him like he’s a wind that cannot be seen.

 

I opened my door and I saw him. It looks like he’s not sleeping properly these past few days. He looks like a living zombie, well, I have to admit it... He’s a hot zombie, hotter than my Donghae. I’ll give him that..

 

“Dara, please... I won’t tease you anymore. Please don’t ignore me... I’d rather be hated than to be ignored by you like I didn’t exist at all.”

 

“Hi Bommie! I’m really hungry, let’s eat!” I said when I saw Bom walking in the hallway.

 

“Bom please---“

 

“Bommie, I heard from Jaira that they harvested many of your beloved corns in Maisveld! Let’s go there!” I run towards her and I saw her eyes sparkle.

 

You’re a genius, Dara. Kekekeke

 

“BOM!” I heard Jaejoong shouted in annoyance but sorry to him, I just won Bommie over bwahahahaha!

 

Wheetwhew!

 

In a few seconds, Xry landed in front of us. I grabbed Bom and we ride Xry together. I saw Jaejoong with Lightning, his flying black horse, following us.

 

“Omo! So many sweet corns! I really love you, Ssantoki!” Bom hugged me and even kissed me on my cheeks then she run off somewhere!

 

“Y-yah Bommie! Don’t leave me here alone---“

 

“Gotcha!” I saw Jaejoong smirked at me while holding my waist. “Wrong move, Princess. Bom can’t stand still whenever there’s a corn”

 

“Yah! Let go of me!”

 

“Not in this lifetime but... let me think of it first...”

 

“You don’t need to think of that! Argh! Let me go, Kim Jaejoong!” I hissed. I’m trying to escape from his grasp but I can’t.

 

“Oh, now you know me? I thought I didn’t exist in your eyes?”

 

“I swear, if you don’t let me go in a few second, I will never talk to you! Ever!”

 

“Then tell me you forgive me first.” He demanded. I squinted my eyes but he just looked at me with a large grin.

 

“F-fine! I forgive you... Just let me go!” he finally let go of my waist but he grabbed my left hand... “Y-yah! Don’t touch me!”

 

“Constringo vos in manicis fatum extremum auxilium tranquillus est. Sicut et vos dimiseritis me, hæc manicis ligandi nobis erunt disperibunt. Inquam, sic fiat!” (I bind you by the handcuffs of fate, calming down is your final aid. As you forgive me, these handcuffs binding us shall be undone. As I say, so mote it be!)

 

I was alarmed when a glowing handcuff appeared on our hands. “Better forgive me my Angel, or else, we’ll be tied forever.”

 

“Yah! How dare you cast a spell on me! H-hey, what’s happening?” I panicked when the handcuffs became tighter than the usual.

 

“Let’s just say that it will tighten whenever you get angry at me.”

 

“Aish! You-“

 

“Don’t waste your time being angry at me, Princess. Since we’re outside, let’s enjoy it okay?” he smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes, as if I have a choice.

 

“Bom, I’ll take Dara somewhere!” I heard him shouted. Bom suddenly popped out in front of us holding bunch of corns.

 

“Oh?” Bom looked at me and her gaze darted toward our hands. “Oh! I see... Goodluck to you, Ssantoki!” Bom winked at me and disappeared again. I followed Jae and I know he’s being extra careful since the stupid handcuff might hurt my precious hand. He assisted me in riding Lightning then he sat behind me. I felt my heart race when our body comes into contact. Gosh! It’s like he’s hugging me from behind.

 

Dara... Relax! Nothing’s gonna happen. Alright? It’s not a big deal if your body is just an inch away from this heavenly figure.

 

“Yah... I’m warning you... Don’t you dare speed off just like what Bom and Yunho did!” I warned him.

 

“Don’t worry, Angel. I won’t... Besides, I want to be with you for so long, why would I speed up?”

 

“Whatever!” I said. I hide my face because I don’t want him to see me so red. Aish! Lightning began to run and fly upwards. “Woah! It’s so beautiful up here!” I said, amazed by the scenery below me. “Omo! So many waterfalls!” I pointed at the direction of the waterfalls.

 

“Enjoying yourself? We’ll go there next time. I’m sure Vera would be happy to see you but for the meantime. Let’s go to the town.”

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“The first time you go there with Minho, there is a festival but you didn’t enjoy it because of the council. The second time when you go with Bom and Yunho, you didn’t manage to enjoy again because of the council. So, I decided to go there. Sidgar has the best second town next to your Kingdom, Angel. I bet, you won’t regret it.”

 

“Well, you have a point. I hope there’s no third interruption AGAIN.”

 

“Don’t worry. I’m with you” he whispered. We landed on a dark alley and Lightning flew again somewhere. I heard Jaejoong say something and poof! I’m now wearing a black cape same as him. “Now, we won’t have any problems as long as they don’t see our faces.” We went out of the dark alley and I felt Jaejoong holding my hand. “Are you hungry? I heard you a while ago saying to Bom that you are hungry, do you want to eat first?”

 

“Ah... No... Why? Are you hungry?” I asked him back but he just shook his head. We walked and we walked and we walked. I can’t stop talking because I’m in awe and I can sense that Jaejoong is enjoying himself while looking at me.

 

“Young lady, do you want some clothes suitable for you? Here, we have some fabric which is really suitable for a pretty lady like you.” I was about to touch the fabric when Jaejoong pulled me away from the vendor.

 

“I apologize but my bethroted does not need such thing” Jaejoong said and we left the vendor. “Psh! That kind of fabric does not suit you. It’s cheap.” He said, annoyed and I can’t stop myself from giggling. “W-wae?”

 

“Nothing” finally, I smiled at him. My anger towards him is starting to fade because this guy beside me can’t be hated forever. He’s just too lovable...

 

My eyes darted to a vendor, selling a candy. Not just a normal candy but a cute one! The candy has various shapes, from flowers to butterflies and the butterfly candies are sparkling and flying too! I saw Jaejoong looking at the same place and to my surprise we went towards the candy shop.

 

“How much for one?” he asked the girl vendor.

 

“It’s 1 Lyr” said the vendor. I started to think what is 1 Kan when converted to our current money. I saw Jaejoong took out a copper coin and handed it to the vendor. Then, he gave me the pink butterfly.

 

“How about you?” I asked him but he just shook his head. I felt guilty knowing that I am the one who will just enjoy eating this lovely butterfly so I decided to split it into two. “Ahhh?” I said. I saw him hesitating, gosh! Duh! He just need to open his mouth and eat this candy tsk tsk. “Ahhh!” I pouted. He scratch his head and slowly opened his mouth. I didn’t waste a second and shove the candy to his mouth hahaha. “Yummy, isn’t it?” I said and he gently smiled at me while nodding his head.

 

“Princess, just stay near me okay?” Jaejoong suddenly told me.

 

“Eh? How can I go far away from you if there’s a handcuff---“ my eyes went wide when he showed me our hands. The handcuff’s now gone! Aish! Now he already knows that I already forgave him. “Ah... Eh... Let’s go somewhere else..”

 

“Alright” he happily said. While we’re walking, my eyes darted to the accessory shop. I saw a cute ornament and I know Jae felt my desire on that one.

 

“Ah, Jae let’s---“

 

“Dara, wait for me here okay? No matter what happens, you must not move an inch here.” He said. I just nodded. It’s embarrassing if I told him I want to go with him, what if he just needed to pee?

 

“You are not an ordinary being.” I heard an old woman whispered and it sent chills to my spine. “If you want to know the answer to your question, just look for me...” she pass by me without waiting for my answer.

 

“Wait! Wait for me!” I run after her but because there are so many people in the town, it disappeared from my sight. I looked around my surroundings and...

 

Omo! W-what kind of place is this?!

 

I found myself in an alley with few people, unlike where am I a while ago. I gulped. I started to walked back but it seems I’m really lost this time. “Aish! Here goes nothing! I’m sure that Prince will scold me later on...” while walking, I felt the glare of some people. I silently prayed when I saw their face, it looks like they are wanted criminals. I know that it is wrong to judge people based on their looks but trust me, those people gave a bad aura. Let’s just say, I know a bad guy when I see one. I walked fast twice my casual walk and when I felt that someone’s following me, I just run.

 

Omo! Run Devil Run, Dara!

 

“Oh! Shoot! Dead End!”

 

“Bwahahaha!” I slowly turned to face the one who’s laughing and there, I saw five bad guys.

 

Omo! Jaejoong-ah! Come quickly!

 

“D-don’t you dare take a step towards me!”

 

“Don’t worry, young lady. We won’t hurt you unless you will give us your---“

 

“I won’t give it!”

 

“Give it if you---“

 

“I said I will not give it! I am not crazy!” I yelled at them.

 

I even don’t have money here! And I am not crazy to give my ity to them!

 

They took a step towards me and their eyes are sparkling like they found a diamond.

 

“I told you to give it to us!” the two of them hold my arms and pinned me in the wall.

 

“Let go of me! I told you! I won’t give it to you!”

 

“Give us your money, !” he yelled at me.

 

“I-I don’t have money...”

 

“You don’t have money? Impossible! Search her clothes!”

 

“Hep hep hep! W-what search? N-no way!!”

 

Who are they to touch me? Duh! They’re guys so they are not allowed to touch this body of mine! My dad will kill them if he knew about this! Psh!

 

“Shut up if you want to live! Go search her clothes! If she really don’t have money, then we’ll sell her as a slave!” the leader declared.

 

S-slave? No way! Save me! Jae!!!

 

I just closed my eyes when they was about to touch me.

 

“Let her go!”