Red Handed???

The Enchantress

 

I woke up inside our tent and I have a feeling that something happened but I don’t remember it. I stretched out my arms and fixed my hair before I went out of the tent. My jaw dropped when I saw that it is already night time!

 

“Omo! Don’t tell me I slept all day?” I mumbled.

 

“Ssantoki!” Bom shouted. She waved at me and signalled for me to come. “Aigoo, when did you get back?”

 

“H-huh? What are you talking about Bommie-ah?” I asked her, confused.

 

“You went for a walk right?”

 

I shook my head. “No. I just stayed inside our tent, sleeping all day and---“

 

“Whatever. Anyway, I just called you here to inform you that the Prince of Latviana and that mysterious girl is in a relationship---“

 

“Mwoh?!” I shouted while looking at Bom with discontent. My heart is beating wildly, waiting for her answer and at the same time... I’m deeply hurt... even if I don’t have the right to.

 

“Hahahahaha! Look at your face, Ssantoki! Kekeke, I’m just joking and sorry for hurting you a bit hahahaha!

 

“Psh! How dare you, Bommie-ah?”

 

“I don’t regret it, Dee. At least you already showed me your---“

 

“Let’s not talk about that, Bommie-ah... You know I can’t love him right? I’m still with Donghae—“

 

“And soon, you are going to dump him” she said, as a matter-of-factly. “Don’t show me that face, Dara. We already talked right? You already decided what you need to do. You can’t back out... It’s for your own good too, Ssantoki. Leaving the both of them in the meantime is our best remedy to your problem.” She said casually while playing her water.

 

“I know what you feel about Jaejoong and Donghae even if you yourself still can’t accept it completely. I don’t know why are you still denying your feelings for him but the more you deny, the more you are bound to be hurt. Furthermore, you will absolutely hurt Donghae no matter what you do. You can’t hide your feelings for Jaejoong, Donghae is not that stupid not to notice that. If I were you, I will be honest with Donghae. He’s kind, I know he cares for you and if he truly loves you, he will understand.” She said while munching her bread.

 

“But Bommie-ah, I needed more time to---“

 

“Aish! Why are you taking the long path if you can have it short? Honestly, Dara? I don’t really get it. I know, at some point of your life you really loved that Prince. I understand that he’s your present and Jaejoong is your past but Dara, you fell for Jaejoong AGAIN even if your memories are sealed. You can’t help but fall for him but as you told me, you just held back because of Donghae.”

 

“Why are we even talking about it again?” I said, annoyed. I don’t care if Bom noticed the change of my tone but these conversation is really upsetting me.

 

“Huh! You’re upset now? It’s not my fault that you are feeling that way, Dara.” She said and I just kept my head low. “Four days, Dee. You have four days to say goodbye to Donghae. Stop clinging onto him just because he is your present. Stop thinking that. Let him go. After you dump him, after we leave them all you can measure your feelings whether you want it to be Jaejoong at your side, or Donghae. You have ample time to do that because we won’t be seeing them again until we solve that damn problem of yours first.”

 

She left me after she said her thing. I can’t even utter a sentence because I am really embarrassed and disappointed at myself. I can’t really argue with my Bominator cousin anymore.  You see, I am really thankful because my cousin is always there for me. She’s my light, whenever I see nothing but darkness, she will always appear. Giving me hope and leading me to the right path. She’s evil yet kind... Everytime, she will say the most hurtful words not because she wants me to be hurt but she just want me to realize what I must do, what I need to do. She’s always there for me and I am really grateful for that.

 

I just stayed at my place. I don’t even know how to break the news to Donghae. At first, I thought that I will just leave a letter to him but I guess I needed to talk to him personally but... I am still afraid. I know he will not accept my decision and he will be hurt after my confession. He gave me everything but me? I can’t offer anything to him anymore. If you ask me what will I offer him before I came here, I will firmly answer that all I can offer is my love but now... everything has changed.

 

“Kyaahhh!” I was startled when I saw Jaejoong beside me. “Y-you! You almost gave me a heart attack!” I snorted. Damn! I didn’t even notice him.

 

“Hahaha. Sorry, Princess. Care to tell me what you are thinking? These past few days I notice that you are always in a daze.” He said and offered me food. I took it and ate it quietly. At least, he didn’t bother to talk again and just watched me eating because I will really choke if he ask. “Why are you avoiding me, Angel?” he suddenly asked before I could even swallow the last piece of bread he gave me, thanks to that question I can’t breathe anymore. “Dara?” he asked and looked at me. I pointed at my throat while hitting my chest. He immediately went behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

 

Shut it, Dara. You are on the verge of dying from a choke and you are blushing?

 

He keep on ing, inward and upward and finally I am able to breathe anymore! Ugh! He will really be the root of my demise but at the same time, he is also my savior.

 

“Are you okay now?” he asked worriedly. I nodded. “Your face is red! Are you sure you are okay?”

 

I glared at him when he said my face is red! I turned my back on him and hide my face. He touched my shoulder which made me jolt.

 

“Hahahaha! I get it!” he said while laughing at me.

 

He get it? He get it? No way! He can’t notice it... no no no

 

“You are embarrassed! Hahaha!” he proudly said, while laughing. I let out a breath of relief because he didn’t think of it as me being embarrassed because of that back hug but because of embarrassment from choking. Jae can be stupid sometimes, you know?

 

“It’s not funny!” I said but he just keep on laughing. Argh! He can even die laughing because at some point of time, he may be out of breath for laughing continuously! “Argh! Stop laughing, you stupid Prince! Go away!” I turned to him. “If you want to laugh then go away! Go to that Jiyeon girl, argh!” I said, stomping my feet. He stopped and stared at me. The next thing he did is patted my head.

 

He smiled widely. “I get it.” He said, still patting my head. What am I? A child? W-well... it’s not like I don’t like it...

 

“Jaejoongie!” I heard Jiyeon’s voice called out Jaejoong’s name.

 

When did she start calling him Jaejoongie!!!! Argh! Go on! Dare to take your eyes off of me and I will snap your head, you stupid Prince.

 

“Joongie!” she called again, I am still staring at Jae and I know that he heard Jiyeon’s voice too.

 

“Well, I should go now, Princess.” he said and messed up my hair. I bowed down because I don’t want him seeing the emotions on my eyes.

 

You are leaving? Really? You have a chance to be with me and yet you are leaving me?

 

I said but only to my mind.

 

“Jiyeon’s calling me. You know, I promised her that I would walk with her and help her find herbs.” He said, clueless to my secret wrath. “You should rest now, it’s already night.”

 

“Joongie! Let’s go!” Jiyeon shouted.

 

“Just go on and dare to leave me, you stupid Prince”

 

“Did you say something, Dara?” Jaejoong asked. I immediately covered my mouth, not noticing that I already said aloud what’s on my mind.

 

“N-no... I didn’t even utter a word, your Highness.” I said casually. I looked up but he’s not looking at me anymore. All I can see is his back, waving at Jiyeon. “I’ll take my rest now.” I walked away from him, feeling defeated. I went inside my tent and lie down.

 

When did he started averting his eyes from me?

 

“Accck!” I curled up from the sudden pain. I tried to get up and as soon as I went out of the tent, I walked towards Hyun Joong Oppa’s tent. “O-oppa...” I called out. “H-Hyun Joong Oppa...” I called again but there was no response. “Oppa!!!” I shouted in pain, I felt my strength leaving my body and I can’t help but dropped on my knees.

 

“Princess?” I heard Minho’s voice. “What’s wrong, Dara-ah?” he asked me as he dropped on his knees too.

 

“W-where’s Hyun Joong Oppa?” I asked him, clenching my fist.

 

“W-wae? What’s wrong?”

 

“Stomach ache!”

 

“Huh?! Psh! I thought it’s serious. Just stay still, Princess. He went out for a bit... I’ll call Changmin---“

 

“No! I... I need Hyun Joong Oppa, not Changmin...” I struggled. I saw that Minho’s confused face but I can’t blame him. I mean, Changmin is a really good healer but right now, the only one who can help me is Hyun Joong Oppa.

 

“Okay, I’ll search for him quickly.” He lifted me up and lay me down inside their tent.

 

“Arghhh!” I yelled in pain once he went out. I clutch my chest and bit my lip to avoid shouting from the pain I’m feeling.

 

Just a little more... Hyun Joong oppa will be here...

 

“Dara!” I smiled faintly when I saw Hyun Joong oppa rushing to me. “Minho-ssi. Please stay outside, don’t let anyone except Bom go in.” Hyun Joong oppa told Minho. I know he’s confused to what’s happening right now but he just let it go.

 

He held my hand, telling me everything’s gonna be alright. “D-Dara, it’s not working.” He stuttered.

 

“What do you mean, Oppa? Th-the seal is not working? Are you saying that I will be unconscious whenever Jae’s around?” I asked worriedly.

 

“A-ah... There’s another way Princess..”

 

“T-then do it, Oppa...”

 

“Ah... eh... I need to place the seal right on the mark...” he stuttered.

 

“Is that the only way?” I asked again. I mean, I don’t want to show him half of my chest. I may treat him like an older brother but the fact that we are not blood related and he is a guy won’t change. Donghae nor Jae didn’t even have a glimpse of my body yet and I only want to show it to my future husband.

 

“Ahm... a kiss on the lips can be used.”

 

“Eh?!” I reacted,  guess my face is as red as tomato already from all this embarrassing talk. Should I show him half of my chest or should I let him kiss me? Argh! If that kiss is only in the cheeks I would definitely go with that but it’s straight on my lips... “Aigoo... I.. I’ll choose this one” I said while pointing at my chest. He just nodded. He lifted me from lying down and untangled the obi of my clothes then he lay me down again.

 

“Are you sure you want this?”

 

“Y-yeah... it’s not like we are doing something wrong.” I said, nervous of what’s about to happen.

 

Hyun Joong oppa slowly undress me revealing my shoulder. I felt his hand trembled a bit.

 

“Oppa, you are nervous aren’t you?” I giggled despite the pain. His expression is the best, he really looked nervous and he is sweating a lot. “Relax okay? It’s not like you are showing your body psh.” I . He glared at me but I just stuck my tongue out.

 

Finally after so many years, half of my chest is exposed, revealing the black mark on the left side of my bust.

 

“That’s huge!” he said, eyes widened.

 

“Yah!” I yelled at him, feeling embarrassed. Aigoo, this guy can’t choose the right word to say!

 

“Just stay still, I’ll perform the seal now.” He said and started to chant some words. A blue light appeared in the index of his hand and he later point it to my chest. “Done... Tsk tsk. I told you not to---“

 

“PRINCESS!!!”

 

“ANGEL!!!!”

 

“Kyaaaaah!” I yelled. I was surprised when both Donghae and Jaejoong went inside the tent! Hyun Joong oppa quickly lunged at me to hide my not so exposed body, well he must do that or else those two will really see the black mark on my chest and I don’t want that to happen.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?!” I heard the booming voice of Jaejoong. Hyun Joong oppa didn’t answer back, instead he fixed my clothes first.

 

“You put the obi yourself, Princess. Don’t worry, I’ll handle the both of them.” He whispered. He turned to them while I get the Obi near me.

 

“I’ll do it.” Donghae grabbed the obi from me and I just kept silent while looking at him.

 

“Donghae-ah...”

 

“Not now, Dara.” He seriously said, still keeping his temper. I shut my mouth and decided to look at Jae instead. I caught him looking at me but I averted my eyes off him... I can’t bear to look at him especially when his face and his eyes are clearly showing that he’s disappointed.

 

W-well... I guess it’s for the better... It’s better if the two of them hate me because it is easier for them to accept it when I leave them... but who am I fooling?

 

---

 

Yay! an update for my dear readers. Too much drama going on right? I know you already know by now who is her lead and she'll confess soon but it won't be that easy lol... Spoiler much?