Easing her pain

The Enchantress

 

It’s been five days since I met Jaejoong here in Sidgar and to tell you honestly, we became closer since that whistle incident. He’s a good guy and he did not insist anymore that he’s my Prince but sometimes it’s really uncomfortable whenever I catch him taking a glimpse of me.

 

“Rabbit!” I turned my gaze towards Bommie who is currently munching her lovely corns. According to her, she is my cousin and her favorite food is corn, well she didn’t have to tell me that because it’s pretty obvious. I mean, in every seconds she has a corn in her hands.

 

“Bommie, whazzup?”

 

“Wanna come with us?” she asked.

 

“Where?”

 

“Hmmm, Yunho and I will go to town. We’ll buy our supplies since we can’t afford to be hungry right?”

 

“Is it alright if I come?” I asked her and instead of replying, she just smacked my head. “That hurts!”

 

“Stupid Rabbit! Why would I even ask if it’s not okay with us? Psh! It’s time for you to go down there and see the beauty of Sidgar. Too bad, Minho and Prince Jaejoong can’t be with us today but don’t worry, I know some beautiful places too keke”

 

“They’re not here?”

 

“Hmmmm... Why did you miss your lovely Prince already?” she teased me and I know that my face turned red. “ahaha, you’re such an adorable Rabbit. And to answer your question, they’re not here because they are in the Academy.”

 

“Academy? As in school?”

 

“Yes, a school for a not so ordinary people like us. They’re participating in a duel right now as requested by the Chancellor.”

 

“But Bommie, the council are after Minho and me right now and as I heard, you are wanted too by the council right?! That’s dangerous!”

 

“Hahaha, my dear cousin... Listen to me, the council cannot lay a hand on them inside the Academy. Even if one is wanted by the council or even by the King of Latviana, Jiaro and Sidgar, the problem outside the Academy cannot be brought inside... Meaning, even if you are the most wanted criminal in the whole world, as long as you are a student at the Academy and as long as you are inside the Academy, no one can lay a hand on you. So don’t worry, Rabbit. They’ll be fine and Minho will be fine as long as Jaejoong is around.”

 

“Bom, are you ready? Let’s go now before the sun sets!” I heard Yunho shouted.

 

“Let’s go now. That guy is pretty impatient like your Prince hahaha”

 

“BOMMIE?!”

 

“Fine fine fine. I won’t tease you anymore hahaha.” I frowned at her but she just smirked at me. I just followed her and before we can go outside, she gave me my coat. “Ssantoki, don’t stay away from us okay?” I just nodded and as soon as we arrive at the end of Tulahlah Island, a broomstick suddenly popped out in Bommies hand while Yunho’s horse flapped it’s white wings. I went to Yunho’s side and he gave me a confused look. “Ssantoki, you will ride with me not with Yunho”

 

“I... I don’t want to! What if I fell from that broomstick of yours? I don’t want to end up dead here!”

 

“Psh! Riding with Yunho is boring... and I’m warning you in advance, my dear Ssantoki. You better hold on tight kekeke.” Bom gave me an evil laugh but I just ignored it. Yunho assist me while riding his winged horse, Dark.

 

“Hmp! That Bominator really give me creeps. She’s just--- waaaaaaah! YUNHO-SSI!” I screamed as soon as we take off! Who would not scream if this evil horse suddenly dive without warning! “Waaaaaah! Slow down slow down!!!!! YOU STUPID HORSE! YAH! YOU’RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!”

 

BLAG!

 

In just a matter of 3 minutes, we arrive at Sidgar’s town and I’m still in shock. That stupid horse fly faster than a bullet train or a roller coaster! I didn’t even manage to take a single glimpse of the scenery while we’re flying because that stupid horse and it’s Rider just speed downwards!!

 

“Wahahahaha! Look at her Yunho! Wahahaha! She’s really shocked! Wahahahaha!” I heard Bom’s voice. I looked at her with my mouth open. “Wahaahaha! Ssantoki, close your mouth! Something might go in there wahaaha!”

 

“Stop laughing Bom. Let’s get down to business first. And Princess, don’t stay too far from us.” Yunho said casually as if he’s not guilty on what he did to me.

 

“Y...you stupid guy! How dare you speed like that! I almost died!” I yelled at him. I’m really frustrated right now because of that stupid horse and stupid guy! I felt my eyes welled up, I’m really scared! I thought I will fall from that stupid evil horse!

 

“D.. Dee..”

 

“And you! How dare you laugh at me like that?! I was really scared!”

 

“Don’t cry here, young lady. You’re starting to get attention.” Yunho walked towards me and wiped my tears. “I’m sorry for speeding off.”

 

“You should be hmp! I won’t ride with you next time, I swear!” I murmured and I heard Yunho laughed.

 

“Let’s see if you won’t” he laughed and left me. Bom then dragged me and we followed Yunho until we bought everything we need.

 

“Yay! Finally, we’re done! I’m so hungry! Let’s eat first before taking you for a stroll.” Bommie happily said. Aigoo, this girl can’t live without food, I swear. Yunho looked at me and I just nodded. After all, I am tired too from too much walking.

 

We sat down and wait for our orders. My mouth hang open when I saw the order of Bom. Without wasting a second, Bom grabbed the food and stuff it in . I saw Yunho looking at me and gestured to me that I should close my mouth. I averted my gaze to him because of embarrassment and I heard him chuckle. After eating, we left the restaurant and they led me to a dark alley.

 

“What---“

 

“Sshhhh...” Bom hush me.

 

“How many, Bom?” Yunho suddenly asked. I looked at them, confused.

 

“About thirty.. hundred meter away from us but people are gathering at the square. I can sense that the council elders are all there and someone with a ‘Lee’ blood.”

 

“Maybe, we should go back for now. I’m sorry, Princess...” Yunho told me. I just nodded... I understand them. The elders are after us and we must hide. Even Minho cannot win against two elders, what more if they are complete? I doubt, Yunho and Bom can take them on.

 

Bom’s broomstick appeared again and this time, I also saw Yunho’s cool looking broomstick. Yunho looked at me, it’s like he’s asking me if I want to ride with him. I smiled at him and went to Bommie’s side.

 

“Are you sure you want to ride with her?” Yunho asked me. I nodded and he smirked at me. “Goodluck, Princess” he left us and fly first.

 

“Are you ready, Dara?”

 

“I’m more than---- HOLY RABBIES! BOMMIE!!!!!” I screamed when she speed off! “Waaaaaah! Bommie! Don’t go round and round! I’m getting DIZZZY!!!! WAAAAAH!” I screamed! Riding with her is worsts than riding with Yunho! It’s ten times worst than riding the Ocean Park’s Hair Raiser and the Flash!

 

“B-BOMMIE!!! WAAAAH!!! C-CAN’T YOU FLY STEADILY!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!!!” Bom finally stopped from her crazy flying spree.

 

“F... Finally... I thought I’m gonna die! You corn lover! How evil are you?! I should’ve ride with Yunho” I said while crying. She just laughed at me.

 

“Hahaha, wae? It’s fun? Riding with Yunho is so boring because he just go up and down.”

 

“Argh! You two need to fix that head of yours! You’ll be the death of me! Can’t you give me some warning first? And---- WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! BOMMIE!!!! PARK BOM!!!!! I SWEAR!!! I WON’T RIDE WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!!” I screamed again as soon as she started flying again. Finally, we arrived at Tulahlah and Yunho and Bom is cracking right now.

 

“You two are so evil!!! ARGH!” I stomped my feet. I left them but Bom called me.

 

“Dara, I don’t need to give you warning next time because now... You already know! Hahaha!”

 

“Aish! I’ll tell you on Jaejoong!”

 

“Hahaha, and now you’re telling me on him?” she teased me but I ignored her.

 

“WHATEVER!!!” I entered my room still feeling dizzy from that crazy ride.

 

Dee! Let’s race! Whoever wins will get her wish granted!

 

I don’t want too, Bommie. If I race with you, i’ll just be defeated tsk tsk tsk. I don’t want to harvest a thousand corn again, it’s too tiring!

 

Yah! Convince your Angel to race with me! Ah! I’ve got a good idea! Since Tabi is here, why don’t we race as a couple? Aigoo! My idea is so brilliant! Ssantoki! Come on, agree to our race! You can harrass your Prince while riding with him hahaha!

 

BOMMIE?!!!

 

“Ahh...” I curled on my bed while massaging my head. It freakin hurts! I closed my eyes but the images kept on repeating. “S..Stop it... Ahhh! M-make it stop!”

 

“Princess Dara? Are you okay Princess?!” I heard someone knocked on my door.

 

“Argh! Ahhh....” the pain doubled and it seems like my head will explode in any minute.

 

“Oh good heavens! Princess!” someone barged in my room and went beside me.

 

“Jae..” I suddenly said out of nowhere...

 

“Ah Princess... I am not Prince Jaejoong.. He’s not here.”

 

“Aish! I... I know! Gosh!” I said while hiding my embarrassment. Why did I even call that Prince name?! “Yunho! Can’t you do something! My head will definitely explode from this pain!” I snapped at him while crying in pain. I heard him sigh but I ignored it. Aish! My head!!!

 

“Just stay still my Princess..” he lay me down on my bed and feel my head. “You’re burning.” I heard him say. I opened my eyes but it is still blurry. “Hush... I’ll just check what’s happening to you.” He moved closer to me and our face is just an inch away from each other.

 

BLAG!

 

“What’s the meaning of this Yunho?!” I heard an angry Jaejoong. I felt that Yunho quickly move away from me and the vase beside me fell. “Y-you traitor!” he sounded grim.

 

Did he punch Yunho? Oh gosh! Talk about bad timing here?!

 

“What the hell is that punch for?!” Yunho snapped at Jaejoong.

 

“You tried to kiss her! She’s not just an ordinary lady, she is MY Princess, Yunho!”

 

“What’s happening here? Prince? Yunho?”

 

“Ask that traitor!”

 

“S...stupid... You’re so stupid, Jaejoong... I really hate you now... Argh!” I said while in pain.

 

“Why? I didn’t do---“

 

“Oh shut up, Jae! My head hurts! It hurts like hell! Get it?! He’s just checking me!!” I yelled at him.

 

“Y-you... You called me ‘Jae’? He called me Jae!”

 

“Aish! Stop being excited! C-can’t you do something?!”

 

“Calm down, Dee. Changmin, what’s wrong with her?” said Bom. Changmin sat next to mine and feel my forehead.

 

“Her memories are coming back, slowly... It must hurt a lot because her memories didn’t came back naturally, something must have trigger it.” Changmin said.

 

“It’s all your fault, Bommie! If you had not sped off, my head won’t hurt like this!” I said while crying in pain. Jaejoong just hugged me and he kissed my forehead. “W-what are you doing?”

 

“Don’t worry, Angel... Everything’s gonna be fine...” Jaejoong said and after a few seconds, it’s a miracle that my pain suddenly disappeared.

 

“P-prince...” I looked at them and they have a shock expression. I heard Bom gave a loud sigh and it confused me. I looked at Jaejoong and he smiled softly at me.

 

Did he kissed me so in order to ease my pain?

 

“Are you okay now?” I just nodded.

 

“Good to hear that. Rest for a bit and we’ll just call you for dinner.” Jaejoong said. He lay me down on my bed and left.

 

-----

 

what say you? kekeke, did you like this chapter? Bommie is so evil, Darabbit is really scared from that roller coaster ride hahaha. And Jaejoong kissed her again kekeke, but only in the forehead this time