Xry

The Enchantress

 

“Everything will be alright, Angel” he smiled at me. We are standing before a cliff while hundred of knights attacks.

 

“D... don’t go...” I said. He faced me and kissed me gently.

 

“I’ll be back, Angel... Your safety is my priority. I love you, Dara” he told me. Before I could utter a word he immediately run away from me.

 

“W-wait! D... don’t leave me here! Please let me go with you!” I yelled but he ignored me. I was praying hard for his safety while I was watching him fighting with the army.

 

“My dear daughter, you must leave this place now.” My mother suddenly popped out out of nowhere.

 

“W-why? I can’t leave the Prince alone, your Highness!”

 

“Princess, he will understand. Now go! Don’t ever come back here! Your father will find you as soon as you enter the mortal world.”

 

“M-mother! You don’t need to send me to the mortal world. I’ll be fine! I can even defe---“

 

“patentibus portis mortalitatis ipsum!” suddenly a portal opened from behind me. My eyes went wide when my mother pushed me. “Omnes memoriis fecit et! Delere orbem rigidum has cogitationes a corde eius et caput!”

 

“NO!!! PLEASE MOTHER DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!” I begged.

 

“DARA!!!” I saw him rushing to me.

 

“Never come back, my daughter. Be a good girl to your father!”

 

“NO!!!!”

 

“Princess? Are you alright?” I saw Jaejoong’s worried face as soon as I woke up.

 

“Please leave me alone for now...”

 

“But...”

 

“Please... just for now...” I begged him.

 

“O... okay. Just call me when you need me.” He said... he turned his back on me, feeling defeated again... After he went out, I allowed my tears to fall... That dream seemed real..

 

Am I really her?

 

“Princess? The Prince is really hurt” a tiny voiced said out of nowhere. I looked for it and I found another fairy, this time a pink one. “You don’t need to tell me. I know it... Your memory was erased by Her Highness.”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“I was there that night when the Latviana’s army attacked you. You and the Prince went out for a walk that night, it is your sixteenth birthday so he decided to surprise you. You’re about to go home but they attacked you. I was the one who informed your Queen Mother and she decided to send you to the mortal world. She knew that you won’t stay still in that world knowing that the Prince is in danger so your Queen Mother erased your memories.”

 

“S... so it’s true...” I stuttered. I still can’t believe that what they told me was true. I didn’t expect that I would find the truth behind my lost memory here. I didn’t expect for me to have this fairy tale like life. In our world... I mean... in the mortal world, I thought.. I thought I am just a normal girl b-but I am not... I am a Princess... I am the Princess he’s been waiting for... he is my prince... Jae is my prince but it’s complicated now. I have Donghae now... I can’t come back to him... I can’t be his princess...

 

“I’m sorry Princess... I know that knowing the truth will confuse your feelings some more but if you want to undo the spell of your Queen Mother, if you want to retrieve all the memories that you’ve lost... I know someone who can do that but he’s a grumpy guy.”

 

“Ahm.. W-will my memory come back even if I don’t seek that person’s help?

 

“Yes, princess. The spell used by your Queen Mother will be undone as days pass by once you’re here in Verona .” she informed me.

 

“T-then I’ll just wait for it to come back. And... ahm... may I know who are you?” I asked awkwardly.

 

“Oh! I am Flora, at your service. I am a flower fairy and for your information, You, Gywndolene, Vera, Jaira and I are very close to each other. Gwyndolene is a wind fairy, Jaira is an earth fairy and Vera is a water fairy. And you know what?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You are very closed to all the creatures here at Verona! You are love by us kekeke. That’s why Xry saved you when you  and your companion fell.”

 

“Xry?” I asked, confused.

 

“Oh! Xry is the giant flying creature. He is a griffin!” she smiled at me.

 

“Oh! That giant bird? Do you know where is he? I want to thank him” I asked her. Well, I am coping up and slowly accepting the reality. I can’t deny everything forever except that Jaejoong is my lover.

 

“Yes, I know where he is but he’s too far from here. You can call him if you want. Just whistle like you always do and he’ll be right here.”

 

“W-what kind of whistle?” I asked. Flora mimicked my whistle in the past. I was about to do it when she prevented me. “Why?”

 

“You don’t want Xry appearing inside your room right? The Prince might scold you for destroying his castle... again...” She giggled. “Let’s just go outside, Princess” she happily said to me. I just nodded. I followed her and went out of my room and I saw Minho.

 

“Princess...” he bowed.

 

“Aigoo. Don’t be too formal, Minho-ssi. Just call me Dara.” I smiled at him.

 

“Ahm... Where are you going, Pr--- ahm Dara?”

 

“I’ll go outside. Fiona here said something interesting to me! So wanna come?”

 

“But...”

 

“Aish! No more buts! Just come with us!” I told him. Before he could answer back, I just dragged him with me.

 

“Dara where are you going?!” I heard an alarmed Bom.

 

“Just outside! Come if you want!” I told her not stopping from my tracks. Finally, we reached outside.

 

“Flora, what is the meaning of this?” Bom asked, her arms folded across her chest.

 

“The princess want to see Xry so she will try to call him now kekeke.”

 

 

“Are you sure you’re doing this, Dee?” Bom asked me. I felt that she’s doubting me... not me but my capability to call Xry.

 

“Ah! Bommie-ah... Let me do this once, it seems interesting kekeke” I told her. I am now excited because it’s the first time I will call some creature here in Verona.

 

“W-what did you say?”

 

“I said, let me do t---“

 

“No, before that”

 

“Bommie?”

 

“Y-you regained your memories?” she gasped. I turned to her. “Ah... I guess not” she said wile scratching her red head.

 

“Hurry up, princess. Try calling Xry now!” said Flora who was practically bouncing with joy from excitement. I then blew a whistle three times.

 

“Is it too far away? Maybe he did--- UWAAAAAAAH!!! MY GOLLY!” I screamed when a strong wind surrounds us. I immediately hide behind Minho’s back and he’s cracking up right now. I saw Bom gasped while her eyes went wide, afterwards, she shook her head and face palm.

 

“Minho-ssi... Stop laughing! It’s not even funny! I-I’m scared!” I said while trembling in fear.

 

I MEAN, WHO WOULDN’T BE SCARED IF NOT ONLY ONE CREATURE CAME? I CAN’T EVEN COUNT HOW MANY ARE THEY AND WHAT KIND OF CREATURES ARE IN FRONT OF US RIGHT NOW!

 

“ANGEL! WHAT HAPPENED?!” The large front door flung open and a worried Jaejoong came out.

 

“Relax, Jaejoong. She just called Xry and unfortunately, she called all the creatures in front of us. Well, I am not that surprise since it is not the first time she failed to call only one creature.” Bom told him while shaking her head non-stop. I looked at Jaejoong’s direction and I averted my gazed from him when our eyes met. W-well, it’s just awkward. He’s my ex-lover...

 

“H-hey! Stop laughing!” I told Minho, again. He’s still laughing endlessly! Aish!

 

“So what will you do now Princess? How can you send them away? If I were you I will start running now before they dive at you.”

 

“T... they will do that?” I asked in terror and he nodded at me. I looked at Bom and she gave me a serious expression while Flora just shuddered. I slowly looked at Jaejoong and he gave me a confused look.

 

“Let me give you a tip.” He whispered something to me and after that I run towards Jaejoong and hide behind his back. I have no time to be embarrassed! I’ll throw away my pride if it means my safety from these creatures -_-

 

“P... Princess?” he stuttered.

 

“C... Can you tell them not to... not to attack me? T-they’re to many and my bones might be broken if they tried to...”

 

“HAAHAHAHAHA! Look at her scared face!”

 

“Daebak! You’re the best Minho!” I heard Bom said and Flora agreed to it! The three are laughing at me and I can feel that Jaejoong is trying not to laugh too, his body cannot lie!

 

“Y-you! You deceived me!!!”

 

“I told you, I find you interesting Princess” Minho said. “Yah! Don’t look at me like you are ready to murder me! I am your friend so I won’t take your Princess away from you hahaha. Look at you two, you are really meant for each other! Hahaha”

 

We looked at each other and we both turned our gaze away from each other. After seconds we both looked again at each other and burst out laughing too.