Sorrow?

The Enchantress

 

 

DONGHAE’s POV

 

"Hyuna, I beg you! Please let me go!" I screamed hoping that Hyuna will listen to me. My eyes darted to the door and saw Hyuna grinning at me.

 

"Why are you begging now, my Prince? I thought you would never ask for me to let you go? Are you really that scared to lose her? Tsk tsktsk... Well, in the first place, you never really have her. She belong to that prince, she was never yours hahahaha!"

 

"Please… Let me go, Hyuna" I humbly asked. As much as I hate this witch in front of me, I can't do anything to break free from this cage.

 

"I will let you go if you will only do what I have asked of you, darling" she said.

 

"I... I will do it..." I murmured.

 

"What? I can't hear you, darling"

 

"I will do it! I will do what you've asked to me, just let me go!" I desperately said. I saw her smirked at me and the cage where I am in suddenly vanished. As soon as she freed me, I immediately attacked her but she disappeared from my sight.

 

 

 

Boooghs!

 

 

I flew back hitting the wall. I was about to get up but she used her powers on me and pinned me on the wall.

 

"I am not stupid to not know what you're thinking, Donghae! Don't blame me… I did give you a chance, now whatever happens to that girl is not my fault. Your impulsive decision on betraying me will cause her pain!" she said angrily. I tried to break free but I can't. She became powerful in two years of my absence and I am afraid that I am no match for her now.

 

“P-please don’t hurt her, Hyuna!” I begged while gasping for air. 

 

“What can I do? You tried to kill me so why must I care for that girl whom you love so much? You had that one chance to save her but now you’ve lost it.”

 

“I’LL DO IT! I’LL REALLY DO IT! PLEASE, NOT MY ANGEL…”

 

“You really love her that much, huh?” I fell on my knees when she suddenly released me from her spell. “The next time you will try to kill me, I won’t be that forgiving. Go now, before I change my mind.” I stood up and walked away from her.

 

“I will not kill you the next time we meet if you don’t hurt her.”

 

“Just do what I’ve asked of you and I’ll assure you that it is not me who will cause her pain, darling.” After she said that, I finally walked out from that door and headed to where she is.

 

“Just wait for me, Angel.”

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

It’s been I don’t know for many hours when he kissed me and I’m still wide awake. It bugged me! I keep on seeing his face whenever I close my eyes. I keep on hearing his voice even though I did not intend to... I really want to fall asleep but I can’t.

 

What’s happening to me? Am I..

 

“Ouch!” I winced when I felt that my left hand is burning hot. I looked at it but I didn’t see any trace of being burned. “What was that? Aish!”

 

I went to the Balcony to breathe some fresh air. In a few minutes, the sun will rise and here I am still in deep thought. I was about to go back when I heard someone playing a flute. I carefully went outside the castle and looked where the sound of the flute comes from. I saw someone sitting on the large rock near the fish pond and I decided to hide on one of the big shrubs.

 

“Come out now, I know you’re there.” The guy said but I didn’t go out from where I am hiding. What if he’s not talking to me but he’s talking to someone else? That’s quite embarrasing kekeke. “Young lady, I know you’re hiding in that shrub.” He said. I decided to come out while scratching my head.

 

“I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to disturb you...” I apologized. He faced me and I immediately recognized him. He’s the guy who saved me from those goons! Why is he here in Tulahlah? Bommie said that there’s a barrier here in Tulahlah, how come he managed to go here?

 

“It’s alright and I think I might be the one who disturbed your sleep, young lady. Anyway, how’s your wound?” he asked me and I can tell that he’s worried.

 

“Hmmm... It’s already healed and... Thanks for saving me a while ago.” I shyly said.

 

“You don’t have to thank me... Do you want to hear me playing again?” He asked me. I just nodded. He told me to sit beside him and he started to play. His music is so beautiful and yet sad. It makes me cry. “H-hey, why are you crying?” he stopped playing and wiped my tears.

 

“I’m sorry... It’s just that, your music is so sad... I can feel the sorrow in it.” I said and he just smiled at me softly.

 

“DARA!” I heard Jaejoong’s voice calling me.

 

“I’ll go now. See you next time, young lady!”

 

“Wait! What’s your name?!” I asked but he suddenly disappeared from my sight. After a few seconds, I saw Jaejoong running towards my direction and to my surprise, he embraced me.

 

“J-Jae..”

 

“I.. I thought I lost you again..” he whispered. “Don’t go out without informing us, Princess... Please.. I think I’m really going crazy when I found out you’re not in your room..”

 

“I’m sorry Jae...” that’s all I managed to say. I don’t know what to say aside from saying sorry.. We broke from our hug and he stared at me... It makes me feel conscious. “W-why?” I stuttered. He my hair and placed something on it.

 

“I forgot to give it to you a while ago.” He said while giving me his heavenly smile. I smiled at him too even though I don’t a clue on what he put to my hair.

 

“T-thanks.” I said and holy rabbies! My gaze darted to his lips and I remembered again that scene. I averted my eyes to him because I don’t want him to see me turning red.

 

“What’s wrong, Angel?”

 

“Aish! Didn’t I tell you not to call me Angel?” I said feeling annoyed and I just turned my back on him.

 

Aish! Stop beating fast you stupid heart!

 

“Ow...” I jerked when I felt a pain in my chest. It’s like someone pricked it with a needle.

 

What the hell is happening?

 

“Are you okay?” he asked. I just nodded my head. “Let’s get inside... you might catch a cold” he touched my arm but I put his hands away. I just stayed behind him because being with him alone made me nervous.

 

“Ahm... Prince Jae... When are we going to Jiaro? We stayed here for almost ten days and I think we must set on our journey now.”

 

“Is that so? W-well.. I guess it can’t be helped. Maybe we’ll start our journey tomorrow but for now, just enjoy your stay here at Tulahlah. Remember the falls yesterday?”

 

“Yeah, I remember that waterfall. Why?”

 

“We’ll go there today” he informed me. My eyes darted towards him and before I could even think I just hugged him.

 

“Really? Oh gosh! Thank you! Thank you! Yay!”

 

“Ehem!” I heard someone coughed and I saw Bom with Chaerin. “Ehem... E-HEM” Bom let out another cough and that’s when I noticed that I am still hugging Kim Jaejoong. I FREAKING HUGGED KIM JAEJOONG!

 

“I’m sorry! I’m just overjoyed! I-I didn’t---“

 

“It’s okay, Princess” he replied. “Wait! Princess!” I heard him shout but I just ran off somewhere.

 

Dug dug dug dug

 

“Ouch..” I stopped running when I felt that pain again in my chest. It’s starting to freak me out! 

 

 

----

 

A/N:

 

I'm back from my short vacation kekeke. Anyway, it would take 2 chapters, I think O_o, before fishy find his Princess. Hope you like this chapter ^______^. And about that mysterious guy, I don't know who will that be >_<. How can I add a poll here? So clueless hahaha! Thanks for reading! Goodnight! Mwaaaaah!