The Prince of Latviana

The Enchantress

 

 

 

“Wait!” Donghae finally stopped. He just stared at me, maybe waiting for me to say anything. His face is dead serious and my heart started beating fast as his face moved closer to mine.

 

“D-don’t tell me you’ll kiss me again?”

 

“Oh, you’re expecting me to kiss you?” he grinned at me.

 

“Who said I’m expecting you to kiss me?”

 

“You…” his smile got wider.

 

“Yah! I did not say that!”

 

“Then don’t follow me around… I really hate it when girls follow me.”

 

He turned his back on me and left me without words. I can’t understand him, he saved me but he doesn’t want me to be with him. He’s doing things that I didn’t even ask. Sometimes he’s rude but sometimes he will suddenly smile out of nowhere… He’s making me confused.

 

Before I could walk again, I suddenly felt weak. It seems like my energy is being drained, again… I don’t know what’s happening to my body. My dad always says that I have a weak heart but I don’t buy it, that’s a lame excuse you know? I mean, if I have a weak heart, I probably would have a heart attack when I fell from that freaking roof top!

 

*cough cough

 

I heard footsteps drawing near me. I didn’t even bother to look whoever that person is… I can’t even open my eyes anymore and I just want to sleep for now…

 

**

 

The Continent of Verona, one of the biggest continents in my world… Verona has three kingdoms, Kingdoms of Sidgar, Latviana and Jiaro. The three Kingdoms live peacefully for a long period of time but because of one prophecy the bond between the three fell apart. That prophecy ruined his life, that prophecy ruined everything. That prophecy is the sole reason why he lost her.

 

“Dara… I miss you so much… I’m really sorry… I’m sorry… I wasn’t able to protect you…”

 

*knock knock

 

I saw Changmin come in. He is smiling at me, not smiling because of happiness but smiling in order to comfort me.

 

“Why?”

 

“For a prince who conquers another territory, you look melancholic. The Kingdom is celebrating, my Prince for our victory so try to cheer up a little. Anyway, the King asked me to call you. He will introduce you to someone.”

 

“Changmin, if he is introducing me to another lady, forget it. You know that I will never love another girl. Not in this lifetime and even in another time…”

 

“I know that, Prince Jaejoong, but if you won’t follow his order it is not just you who will suffer. I will suffer too, so please I beg your mercy, Your Highness.” Changmin begged me. I can’t blame him because no one wants to anger my father.

 

“Changmin, you do remember this day right?” I told him, sadness is evident in my voice.

 

“On this month and on this day, you met the Princess and on this very same month and on this very same day it’s the Princess birthday and again on this very same month and day, you lost the Princess. Am I right, Your Highness?”

 

“You’re right and yet you want me to follow that King? Changmin, I thought you love Dara but by the way you’re acting it seems that you---

 

“PRINCE JAEJOONG!”

 

“Minzy, can’t you knock first?”

 

“Ooooppps, I apologize. But if you don’t want the reason why I am here, then I will go back. Tsk tsk, too bad, it’s about your beloved Dara.”

 

I stared at Minzy who was about to get out of my room when Bom, Yunho and Chaerin appeared in front of her.

 

“Minzy, you’re really pushy. I told you not to disturb Prince Jaejoong. Tsk, you just heard that Chang---“ Minzy immediately covered the mouth of Chaerin to stop her from her speech.

 

“Psh! You’re really loud Chaerin. Hmp! I am not disturbing our Prince! After all I really have busi---“

 

“Stop. You’re so noisy.” Bom told Minzy. They went inside my room and sat comfortably.

 

“Why are you all here?”

 

“We’re going to sulk with you, Your Highness. And If I know, you really miss that rabbit right?”

 

“And because of that Prince Jaejoong, even if what I will show you is not good, I know that it will lessen your sadness.” I saw Minzy holding a small ball and placed it on the table.

 

“And what is that ball?”

 

“My prince, it’s a magical item. Grandmother gave it to me a while ago. It’s her gift to me because it not for you kekeke.” she jokingly said.

 

“Gosh Minzy, please behave! You’re in front of the Prince!” Chaerin scolded her. I was about to touch the magic ball but Yunho stopped me.

 

“What?!”

 

“Your Highness, we don’t know what is the power of that magical item. We have to exercise caution, I can’t let you get hurt.”

 

“I hate you, Yunho oppa! Do you seriously think that I will hurt our Prince?!”

 

“I didn’t say that.” Minzy went to Changmin and linked to Changmin’s left arm.

 

“Changmin oppa, Yunho oppa’s teasing me again!”

 

“Minzy, please mind your behavior. You’re in front of the Prince. Just do what you need to do.” Bom told Minzy. Minzy told me to stay back from the ball while Chaerin and Yunho hold me. Minzy cast a spell and the ball suddenly lit up and revealed some people.

 

“D-Dara!!!” I was about to approach the magic ball but I can’t move. I stared at Bom, pleading her to let me be closer to that freaking magic ball but she shook his head!

 

“Sorry, but I cannot release you, my Prince”

 

“Bom” I glared at her but she just ignored me. I look at the ball and saw her.

 

She’s sleeping like an angel… I really miss you, my Dara.

 

“Release me, I won’t do anything” Bom snapped her fingers to dispel her spell.

 

“I’m sorry Prince Jaejoong. I can only let you see her through this item but I can’t send you to her, that is beyond my power..” Minzy told me. I just smiled at her bitterly.

 

“But you can see her if you will just talk to her mother.” Bom told me. I let out a sigh, she knew that I can never go to Jiaro. “If you can’t do it, then I suggest that you, Prince Kim Jaejoong, should just forget my rabbit.” Bom stood up and was about to leave but she stopped when I started to speak.

 

“Last time, you told me that I am a coward. That if I love her, I should fight for her no matter what. Then now you’ll tell me to forget her? No way! I will prove to you that I can be with her. Mark my words, Bom.”

 

I turned my back on them and went to Lightning, my horse. I decided to go to Jiaro and talk to her mother even if it cost me my life.

 

“Is that your final decision, Prince Jaejoong?” Yunho asked me. I saw them standing behind me.

 

“Yeah, you can’t stop me now. I will fight for her.”

 

“But she’s not even here. However, if you want to go to Jiaro, you need to evade the knights here at Latviana, Your Highness. Can you do that?” Bom challenged me.

 

“Bom, you know for a fact that no Knights can handle me. They can never stop me”

 

“Then be ready my prince. Any second they will be here together with your father to stop you.” I just smiled at her and ride Lightning.

 

“Jaejoong! Where do you think you’re going?!” Lord Siegna, my father shouted. Psh, It must be Bom. She’s cunning.

 

“I’m going to Jiaro, my Lord.”

 

“W-what?!!! You’re going to Jiaro? You can’t!! You will die! Stop him!” the knights followed his orders and went to their formation.

 

“I’m sorry father. I love her… I really love her… I love that girl… I love that lady whom you tried to kill…” I saw him glared at me while Bom smiled evilly and my freaking friends rode their own horses.

 

Tsk, I really don’t get them. Why did they even bother to tell that I was about to leave when we can just leave without someone noticing. Argh, why am I asking myself if I know that they just want to kick the knight’s just for fun?

 

“if you leave, remember that you can never go back here in Latviana, ever! As soon as you step out of the palace, we will treat you as traitors!” my father threatened me but the hell I care!

 

“Let’s go!”

 

“As you command, our Prince!” I heard them said. The Knights began attacking us but we managed to avoid all their attacks. I didn’t even move a finger because all of my friends are protecting me.

 

“Whooo! Prince Jaejoong don’t forget to give me my corn after this tiring battle okay?!” I heard Bom said. I darted my gaze towards her and I just rolled my eyes seeing how she really enjoyed drowning the army of my father with her water.

 

“Ventus!” I heard Changmin and saw some of my father’s army flying somewhere.

 

“Ledus… Duratus!” the remaining army in front of me was completely covered in Ice as per Yunho’s cast.  

 

“Dispergimini!” Chaerin said and the remaining army covered in Ice, vanish into thin air.

 

“I apologize my Prince, they overdoing it.” Minzy said. I just smiled at her because if I didn’t know her, I would think that she’s gentle but I am warning you, don’t messed up with this girl because she’s wicked like Bom.

 

“Goodbye father. Don’t look for me anymore! I am not coming back!” I said my farewell to my father.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!” I heard him shouted before we completely disappeared.

 

I’ll find you, my Angel… Wait for me…

 

 

--

 

Here's another chap for you kekeke. Our Prince sets his journey to find his Princess, goodluck to him ^_^. And you probably gonna miss this Prince... It's not his time yet to meet the young lady =p