Almost

The Enchantress

 

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

 

“Did you hear the news? Your childhood friend, Minho found a very beautiful lady in the dark forest? Too bad, no commoner is allowed to enter the forest no matter how beautiful they could be. What a waste” Yunho told me.

 

“She’s here!”

 

“What the hell, Chae! You scared me! Why are you yelling?!”

 

“Prince, the Princess... She’s here at Verona... I can sense her..” Chae told us. I suddenly got up from my chair.

 

“Are you sure, Chaerin?”

 

“Yes, I’m sure. She’s probably here at Sidgar too because I can sense her presence.”

 

“Minho found a beautiful girl in the dark forest right Yunho?” I asked him. He nodded to me. “Maybe, that’s my angel. Let’s go and find her before father knows that she’s back, before the council sense her!”

 

By the time we arrive at the Minho’s manor, the guards told us that Minho and their guest went to the festival. I felt defeated back then because I really want to see, my angel. I really hope that Chaerin is correct when she told me that she sense my princess.

 

“Bom, any news?”

 

“Well, I can’t use my powers when I’m this hungry, Your Highness... I need my corns right now and don’t you dare say no to me!”

 

“Fine fine.. Let’s eat for now...” I saw Bom jumped in joy as well as Minzy, Changmin and Chaerin. They are probably hungry now because it’s been four hours when we started looking for my angel. We were eating when Minzy’s jade suddenly lit up and Chaerin’s eyes changed it’s color from brown to green.

 

“What’s happening?”

 

“SHE’S NEARBY!” they told me. I stood up and look around my surroundings.

 

“YAH! STOP IT!! YOU UGLY GIANT!!!” I heard a girl yelled and saw the commotion outside. I don’t know why but there’s something that makes me want to go beside that girl in the red hood.

 

“And who are you, lady?” said the Giant.

 

“Prince Jaejoong, I can sense her presence. The Princess is really here.” Chaerin assured me.

 

“You don’t need to know, you ugly giant! If I were you, I’ll get out of this place. You never know, someone might slash you because of your unruly behavior.”

 

“Jaejoong? Hurry up before we lose her. Don’t mind that---“

 

PAK!

 

My eyes went wide when I saw the giant slapped the girl in the hood and to my surprise, she’s not some ordinary girl... She’s my angel.. And that in Giant just slapped her beautiful face!

 

“You’re one of a kind huh... Seeing how beautiful you are, I bet that many nobles would want you, young lady...” I heard the giant said to my angel. What did he say? Many nobles would want her? So he’s thinking of selling my angel?! That bastard, I will teach that Giant a lesson!

 

“Who said you can hurt my angel?”

 

“And who are you?”

 

“You don’t need to know who I am because death awaits you for hurting the girl behind me”

 

“W-wait... Don’t kill him.. Killing is bad!” I heard my angel said. I stared at her but because of that the Giant managed to hit my left arm with his sword.

 

“Jaejoong!!!” I heard them called my name. I grabbed my angel while I saw Yunho grabbed the old man and the girl away from the Giant.

 

“Angel are you okay?”

 

“I should be the one asking that, idiot. Psh. You’re hurt! YAH! Why are you staring at me for that long when that ugly Giant is just in front of you?!” she yelled at me. I just smiled at her and happily hugged her. “Y-yah! What do you think you’re doing?!”

 

“I’m just happy that you’re back, Princess Dara...”

 

“Will you stop hugging her or should I just kill that ugly Giant for you, Your Highness?” Bom interrupted us. I glared at her but she just stick her tongue to me. What a kid!

 

“Guard her, Bom. I’ll finish it in a second.” I told her.

 

“Yah! If you kill that ugly Giant I won’t forgive you! Just beat him and don’t kill him okay?!” I heard Dara said. I just chuckled at her actions.

 

“Did you hear that? My Angel wants you alive so I’ll just beat you to death even if I really want to kill you for hurting her.”

 

“H-hey stop it! You will kill that Giant!” I heard her say. I immediately stopped and I was about to approach her but Minho suddenly appeared in front of her. “Omo! You’re full of blood!”

 

“Let’s get out of here, Dara. It’s dangerous. The council is on the move” I was surprised when Minho lift Dara. 

 

“Hey Minho! What are you doing! Give my angel back!” 

 

You're almost within my reach, Angel...