The end

The Enchantress

DARA's POV

 

"W-what are you doing here?!" King Siegna asked me when I appeared in front of him.

 

"I'm blocking your son's super fireball" I said while protecting the King of Latviana.

 

"I don't need your help!" he shouted at me. I just smiled and shook my head. Jaejoong's father really do hate my existence. "I can block that fireball!"

 

"Really? Then shall I see?" I said, eyebrows raised. I slowly removed myself in front of Jaejoong's father and secretly manipulated the fireball, just a precaution in case King Siegna can't block it by himself.

 

"Argh..." I saw Jaejoong's father slowly moved back while trying to block Jaejoong's fireball. I can see very well that he is having difficulty in blocking the fireball even though I am already trying to control it from attacking him.

 

"Il Woo!!! Yifan!!!" I shouted at the two members of Trixa not far from us. They smiled when they saw me and immediately went beside me.

 

"I thought they sent you back home?" Il Woo asked me. I chuckled, I guess they still don't know that I am the princess.

 

I shook my head. "Let's talk later. For now, let's help the King." I said while pointing at the King currently struggling from Jaejoong's active fireball.

 

"Isn't that Hero's fireball?" Yifan asked me and I just nodded. "Eh?! Why is it attacking the King?!" Yifan asked me again. I just shrugged my shoulders and approached the King, this time, helping him block the fireball.

 

"I told you! I don't need your help!" the King told me. Il Woo and Yifan both look at me in confusion.

 

"Then would you like to die now?" I asked the King.

 

"You are the one who will die, you insolent !" the King said, making Yifan and Il Woo stare at me with a 'what the hell did you do to the King to make him angry?' look. "You two, kill her!" the King ordered Il Woo and Yifan.

 

"But she is our comrade" Yifan argued.

 

The King glared at him. "She is our enemy!"

 

"You are our enemy?" Yifan asked.

 

"Just help me block this thing first okay?" I told him while trying my best to think how can I make the fireball disappear.

 

"Kill her!" the King commanded, this time ordering his army near to us. I smiled when I saw his army look at me, weapons ready to kill.

 

"Try to move and you will go straight to hell" I said with a smile plastered on my face which made them freeze.

 

"What the hell is wrong with this fireball?" Yifan asked in annoyance.

 

"Shut up, Yifan." Il Woo said.

 

"I told you to kill her!" King Siegna told Yifan and Il Woo. "Kill her!" this time, telling it to his army.

 

"What did you do to King Siegna to make him mad at you?" Yifan asked me in a low voice.

 

"Hmm... He just thought that I am a threat to his existence." I simply said.

 

"Oy oy oy... Behind you, Dara!" Yifan said in panicked when the King was about to slay me from behind.

 

"Not my daughter, Siegna!" I heard someone said from behind. My jaw dropped when I saw my father blocking King Siegna's sword.

 

Isn't he banned here?

 

I asked myself while the three of us is still blocking Jaejoong's fireball. I can't even make it disappear, I guess, Jaejoong's fire element is stronger than mine now.

 

"What are you doing here, Hongjun?!" King Siegna asked my father.

 

I didn't know they knew each other.

 

"Saving my daughter, Siegna" my father said casually.

 

"Ohhh... Your father is cool, Dara-ah!" Yifan commented.

 

I rolled my eyes. I guess, Jaejoong's father hates me not only because he believe I am a threat but also because of my father. I mean, look at him telling the King casually that he is a .

 

"lietha guldur" I heard my father said. Il Woo, Yifan and I all fell on the ground when the fireball suddenly vanished. "Your father is cool right?" I heard my father said and I literally face palmed.

 

"Woah! He made that stupid fireball vanish in a second!" Yifan commented again. "No wonder you are strong." Yifan said.

 

"Why are you interfering with our affairs, Hongjun?!" King Siegna said.

 

"Why would I not? It's my daughter you are trying to kill, Siegna."

 

"She is a threat!"

 

I was about to speak but my father spoke first.

 

"She is not a threat!" my father yelled. "Look at her frail body! Is that a threat to you?! Look at her innocent face! She can't even kill an insect, how could she kill you?!" my father retorted.

 

"It is in the prophecy!"

 

"Prophecy?" Yifan whispered while Il Woo remained in silent. I guess he already figured out that I am the princess but this other guy beside me is a bit  dumb.  

 

"There is no prophecy, Siegna! That is just a fake prophecy Jooyeon made in order to revenge against me and Eun Ju!"

 

"Lies!!!" King Siegna said, releasing hundreds of fireball, pointing towards me.

 

"Kshonna" my father said, making King Siegna's fireball disappear. "Stop this useless war now, Siegna." my father said in a serious voice.

 

"Don't order me around, you exiled Prince!"

 

What? My father? A Prince? Isn't he an ordinary warlock?

 

"I'm tired of your nonsense, Siegna. Your wife asked us not to kill you but I will not just watch you hurt my daughter anymore."

 

"What are you talking about?!" the King of Latviana asked my father.

 

"Eun Hee made us promise not to kill you, Siegna."

 

"Lies!!"

 

"If I am lying then why did I not interfere while you are trying to kill my very own daughter, hmmm?"

 

"Liar!" King Siegna once again released his fireball, this time, thousands of them.

 

"Stop this now, Siegna!" my father yelled.

 

"I will only stop this war if your daughter die!"

 

"I will not let you touch her, Siegna!" my father said. "Stop being close-minded and---" my father was not able to continue speaking because King Siegna attacked him while releasing all of the fireballs at once.

 

My father blocked most of it but some managed to pass through him and went to my direction. Yifan and Il Woo blocked some of the fireball, while I just remained standing.

 

"Dara!!!" Both Yifan and Il Woo blocked the fireball which was about to hit me. "Why are you spacing out?!" Il Woo scolded me.

 

"S-Sorry"

 

"If you are sorry then start protecting yourself!" Il Woo hissed.

 

"Hero will kill us if you are scathe!" Yifan said.

 

"Argh! Why are you so stubborn, Siegna!" my father hissed. "Runyalanta gonea"

 

My eyes widen when I realized what my father just said.

 

"Father! Are you trying to kill many people?!!!" I said while looking at the sky. You see, my stupid father just summoned meteors!

 

"What did you do, Hongjun?!" my mother's booming voice echoed through the battlefield.

 

I saw my father trembled and he forced a smile.

 

"E-eh... E-Eun Ju... Y-You see, Siegna is really getting into my nerves s-so---"

 

"So you just summoned your stupid meteors here?!" my mother shouted at my father.

 

I saw Yifan and Il Woo froze from their spot not because of the meteors above but at the sight of my mother.

 

"Are you trying to destroy my Kingdom?!!! Are you trying to harm my people, hmmm?!" my mother asked my father in a cold and deadly voice.

 

I saw my father shake his head.

 

"You two..." my mother look at Yifan and Il Woo, making them sweat in cold bucket. "If my daughter receive even just a scratch, prepare for your punishment." she threatened them. Il Woo immediately nodded while Yifan stared at me, mouth open.

 

"D-Don't tell m-me... Y-you are the Princess?" Yifan asked me.

 

I just smiled.

 

"You are the Princess?!!!" Yifan asked and I just smiled again. "No way!!!" he shouted.

 

"Wae?! Is there something wrong with my daughter?!" my mother and father said in chorus.

 

Yifan shook his head as if his life depend on it. My mother glared at him before paying attention to King Siegna who was about to shot me with his fire arrow.

 

"Shoot that arrow at my daughter and I will let you taste hell, Siegna" my mother said in a threatening voice.

 

"I am not , Eun Ju!"

 

"If you are not then stop this war." my mother said. "You already brought your child in danger when you divided his soul into two, Siegna. Just stop this."

 

"What do you mean, Eun Ju?" the King asked as if he did not know everything my mother said. "What do you mean I divided his soul?! I did not do such a thing, Eun Ju! I will never bring my son in grave danger!" King Siegna yelled.

 

"Yah! Don't you dare yell at my wife!" my father said.

 

"Mother, what do you mean? Jaejoong is in danger?" I asked. I know that his life will only be shortened when his soul was divided but what danger are they saying? Am I missing something here?

 

"I only took his memories! Not divided his soul!" King Siegna told us.

 

"Well, your son's soul was divided into two." my mother informed him. "If you did not know, then Hyuna betrayed you, Siegna."

 

"No!!! Let me see my son!" King Siegna said in panic.

 

"E-excuse me... Aren't we doing something to stop those?" Yifan courageously asked while pointing at the meteors in the sky.

 

"Argh! Stupid, Hongjun! Do something about those or I will kick you out of my Kingdom forever!"

 

My father smiled nervously. "Kshonnarim" he said and the meteors vanished in thin air.

 

"Let me see my son!" King Siegna shouted.

 

My mother teleported us to my chamber and there, we saw Jaejoong sleeping soundly, beside him was Hyun Joong-oppa and Changmin.

 

"Oppa, is he okay?" I asked Hyun Joong, staring at Jaejoong's unconscious body.

 

"Tell me, is my son alright?!" King Siegna panicked. For the first time, I saw him shed tears. "Hyun Joong, tell me... he will wake up right?"

 

I stared at Hyun Joong and Changmin but both of them wear a blank expression.

 

"Oppa... Jaejoong is gonna be alright, right?" I asked Hyun Joong, tugging him in his sleeves.

 

"D-Dara... Who is Jaejoong? Isn't he Hero?" Yifan asked.

 

"Shut up, Yifan." Il Woo scolded him.

 

"Hongjun-ah! Help my son! I know you can help him!" King Siegna turned to my father. To our surprised, he even kneeled in front of us. Throwing away his pride... for his son. I did not know that he has this kind of side with him... because Bom told me that Jae's father already disowned him when he tried to find me. "I... I will do everything you ask me, just help him! I don't want my son to be a living shell!"

 

"L-Living s-shell?" my head automatically shifted to Hyun Joong-oppa.

 

Does that mean that J-Jaejoong will never wake up? But the books said that when your soul will be divided into two, your life span will be reduced into half... being a living shell is not written...

 

"O-oppa... King Siegna only misunderstood right? J-Jae will wake up right?"

 

Hyun Joong oppa looked away.

 

"N-no..." my tears fell... Just thinking that I won't be able to see him open his eyes... hurts me...

 

"Help my son, Hongjun... Please... I beg you..."

 

"F-Father... H-Help, Jaejoong-ah..." I cried.

 

"Stop this war and swear that you will never hurt my daughter." my father said.

 

"Yes! Yes! I will do it!"

 

"Tell it to your army first." father said and King Siegna complied using his telepathy. My father smiled at me. "Kiss him, daughter."

 

I almost choke when he said that. Is he freaking serious?! We are not in some kind of a fairy tale here where true love's kiss is the answer right?! Jaejoong is no sleeping beauty!

 

"Kiss my son?! Are you insane, Hongjun?! I will not approve of their relationship!"

 

"Are you refusing my daughter?!" my father glared at him.

 

"Argh! Just help my son and I will think of it!" King Siegna said. My father stared at me while my mother just stayed in silence.

 

"What are you waiting for, daughter? Kiss him now."

 

"Are you sure about this, father?" I asked him and he just smiled. I look at Hyun Joong and Changmin and they are wearing their respective poker face.

 

I slowly approached Jaejoong's unconscious body and kissed him slowly. Seconds passed but there is no sign of him waking up.

 

"What kind of kiss is that daughter?! It didn't even last a second?! How could the magic work?" my father complained. I looked at him in disbelief while I saw Changmin and Hyun Joong suppressing their laugh. My mother literally face palmed while Il Woo and Yifan is still confused. Jaejoong's father, on the other hand is facing the wall.

 

I approached Jaejoong's lips again but before I can even touch it, my eyes went wide when his arms suddenly surrounded my neck and he claimed my lips. Our kiss lasted for a minute and when we parted, there is a smile plastered on his lips.

 

"I'm back, my Angel"

 

"H-Hero---"

 

"It's Jaejoong, my Princess. I finally remember you." he said and gave me a warm embraced.

 

"B-but how? I mean... I failed to retrieve your soul back there..."

 

He smiled. "Yes... that's what I thought too. But when you disappeared, I escaped the seventh prison along with you." he explained. When I look at my mother, she put on an innocent face while my father grinned.

 

"Then you are not really in danger?" I asked him in a low voice. Jaejoong gave me a naughty smile. "Y-you! How could you deceive me?!"

 

"I'm sorry, Angel. I just want to end this war so when  I woke up, your father proposed me this plan. It was a success right?" he playfully said.

 

"Argh! I hate you!" I said and punch him in his arms.

 

"I love you!" he said and stole a kiss from me.

 

"I do not approve of this!" King Siegna said. All of us turned to him and he looked angry. "How could you make a fool out of me?!"

 

"Stop being angry, father... Mother also wanted you to stop now..."

 

"Shut up, Jaejoong!" King Siegna yelled at him. Who wouldn't if your son deceived you... I would be angry too if I kneeled before my enemy and will find out later on that they deceived me.

 

"There's no reason to fight, father. Dara is not a threat to you, it's just a fake prophecy that Hyuna's mother made..."

 

"I will not---"

 

"Just surrender, ." my mother cut Jaejoong's father sentence.

 

"Your daughter is not worthy of my son!" King Siegna said.

 

"What did you say?!" My father hissed. "My daughter is perfect! She is every man's dream! Right?!" my father then look at all the guys inside my room. Hyun Joong oppa smiled and nodded, Changmin, Il Woo and Yifan were left frozen, sweating heavily while Jaejoong is glaring at them. "See?! She is perfect!"

 

"My son is too perfect for your daughter too!"

 

"Hmp! Your son? Perfect? He is perfectly dumb, if that is what you meant." my mother commented.

 

"Mother?! Jae is not dumb!"

 

"What?" she replied, as cold as ice.

 

"My son is not dumb! You creepy black lady!"

 

"Who are you calling creepy?! My wife is the most beautiful woman in the whole world!" my father argued.

 

"Beautiful my ! My wife is the most beautiful woman in all the universe!" Jaejoong's father argued.

 

"My wife!"

 

"No! It is my wife!"

 

"Let's go, seems like our parents are too busy arguing with each other." Jaejoong said, smiling at me.

 

"Yeah right" I said. 

 

"Finally, we can be together" Jaejoong happily told me.

 

"Finally... This is the end." I smiled at him lovingly, not minding our parents bickering.

 

Jaejoong held my hands and while we are about to go we found ourselves paralyzed.

 

"You two! Stay where you are!" our father chorused.

 

-----

 

This is the last chapter of The Enchantress... I hope you will like it. It is not as serious as what a final battle should be but I really wanted to make the final chapter light so here is the result haha.