If I die

The Enchantress

Jaehyo put me down after making sure that we are near the entrance of Ouros. He lay me on the ground and let me lean on the rocks.

 

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled. I just look at him while still trying to suppress the pain that I am feeling. I just nodded at him and I saw his worried face.

 

"Don't worry, I am fine... Tell me, what's happening in the city?" I asked while looking at the direction we came from. I can see smoke coming from there, I can hear numerous explosion and cries of the people.

 

"I can't tell you... I'm sorry... You're safety is my priority, Lady Dara." he said while wearing an apologetic face.

 

PAK!

 

I hit him in the head. I saw his confused expression. "You are worried about your people, right?" I smiled at him and get up. I went to the river and drink some water then I tapped it gently only to see the tragedy that Ouros is facing. There are numerous dementors the life out of the citizen of Ouros, evil wizards and witches killing the ordinary people and them... fighting the Knights of Ouros.

 

My tears fell while watching and then all I can see is darkness when Jaehyo covered my eyes.

 

"Don't watch anymore, Lady Dara... No matter what happens, you can't go there."

 

I took a deep breath and put away Jaehyo's hand from my eyes.

 

"It's alright, Jaehyo-ah. It seems that I can't hide from them any longer..."

 

"But-"

 

"No more buts... If I die, I die..." I said and hold his hands.

 

SWISH!

 

I caught the arrow going to our direction. I teleported to the City so Jaehyo won't have his time to complain.

 

Cough!

 

I felt something came out from my mouth... Blood...

 

"I told you! We must get away from here!" Jaehyo angrily told me.

 

I eyed him, causing him to freeze at his spot. I looked down the city and it added to my pain.

 

"Dviae..." I whispered and my long white bow appeared. I summoned my arrow and aim to the people of darkness.

 

"Aish... Why are you so stubborn?" Jaehyo asked me with irritation. I chuckled despite the pain and let go of the arrow. It flew high in the sky and multiplied itself, pointing at its respective targets.

 

 

I smirked when I saw their army almost lost half of their original numbers and I can see the confusion in the eyes of the evil wizards and witches.

 

cough!

 

"Lady!" Jaehyo timely caught me when I lost my balance. "Please, listen to me for once. Just this time..." he said, begging me.

 

"I told you... If I die, I die an-"

 

"Stop saying that! Why are you so selfish, Princess? Can you please think about our feelings too? Please, I beg you... Let's get away from here..." Jaehyo said, crying.

 

"I'm sorry... I know... I am selfish... I've caused pain to all the people dear to me... That's why, I want to save them." I said, almost like a whisper. "Please? Let me do this... I'm too tired to hide.."

 

He took a deep breath and gave me his approval. I looked down again and gather my thoughts. I am not yet ready to face them but I can't hide forever. I bet my life, Bom and Hyun Joong will get mad at me.

 

"Good Morning Princess" I got chills when I heard someone's voice. I don't know who but I can sense his dark aura. I faced the man who called me and I saw him holding an unconscious Jaehyo.

 

"Who are you?"

 

I saw him smirked at me and throw Jaehyo's unconscious body on the ground.

 

"Come with me." He said, ignoring my question earlier.

 

"Excuse me for my rudeness but I won't come with a stranger." I told him while feeling my surroundings but he caught me off guard when he suddenly appeared in front of me. He grabbed me by my waist and smirked.

 

"At your state, you can't defeat me. Don't struggle anymore, the King needs you..."

 

I pushed him and glared at him. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

 

"Just come with me if you don't want your comrades to die" he said, pointing at my beloved fighting the dementors and other kind of monsters and wizards. Then he pointed at different directions and I saw four more people completely hiding their presence.

 

"Aren't you too conceited? You said that I can't defeat you? Hahahaha!" I laughed mockingly then look at him from head to toe. I saw him holding his neck, trying to get some air. "You can't defeat me.. not in a thousand years." I said as he fell on the ground.

 

I too fell on the ground and coughed blood again. My body's shaking because using my power at this state of mine takes toll on my body.

 

You can't give in, Dara-ah... Those four are dangerous... You must help them..

 

I wiped the blood on my lips and forced myself to get up.

 

"Aish... As much as I want to refrain from using this, I don't have a choice"

 

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

We arrived at Ouros before the sun rise to have a surprise attack but we are the one surprised when we are welcomed by monsters, dark wizards and dementors. We divided ourselves into three parties and commenced our plan. I am with Donghae, Chaerin and Yunho and it's starting to ticked me off because our enemies are playing dirty.

 

What kind of city is this? How can the Lord let his people die like this?

 

"Help!" I ran faster to the side of the old lady and killed the monster who tried to eat her.

 

"You better stay inside your house." I said as I protect the old lady to go inside her house. After securing her, I faced my opponents and killed them off using bare hands because if we used our destructive power in the city, we'll blow it up.

 

"Aish! It's really hard to restrain ourselves from using our elemental powers." I heard Chaerin complaining. I stared at her and she's slaying those monsters as if she's bored.

 

I shook my head and focus my attention on my opponents but it seems that they are not even decreasing. I hate it admit it but defeating dementors without dying is a hard task and there are dark wizards and witches flying around too and shooting us which makes it harder. I can even feel powerful dark auras not that far from us but somehow, there are familiar auras present in the City.

 

I hope it's not what I am thinking...

 

"PRINCE!" I heard Yunho shout and I immediately dodge when I saw one dementor come at me. I quickly finished it off but another came at me, not just one but six!

 

I was about to use my power but an arrow pierced through the dementors and they vanished.

 

Dug dug

 

 

dug dug

 

 

I don't know why my heart keeps beating fast but instead of excitement, fear embraced me. I am not a fortune teller but I feel like something bad will happen.

 

I looked around but like me, the dark wizards and witches, their army, my comrades and the Knights except the monsters stop to move, feeling an ominous aura near us but it quickly fade away. Even though we are confused, we continued our fight and another set of arrow pierced through the enemies. However, no matter how many arrows was shot, the enemies are too many just like they are not decreasing in numbers.

 

BOOM!

 

I glanced at Chaerin when I saw her using her powers, not just her but Yunho and I even saw Minzy, Changmin, and Jiyeon too. I saw Donghae and smirked when I saw him trying so hard to defeat his opponents so I went towards him and stopped his opponent.

 

"Damn you! I don't need your help" He said, tired from fighting.

 

"Then just use your powers and I won't help you" I said but he just gave me his death glare. "Oh, sorry my bad, I guess you can't use your powers because you forgot right?"

 

"Kim Jaejoong..." he called my name with gritted teeth and I chuckled.

 

"I'm sorry, man. I'm just teasing you" I playfully said, enjoying teasing him.

 

 "Yah! You two stop playing around!" I heard Chaerin's angry voice and we both laughed.

 

"Be careful, man. You don't want to leave Dara behind right?" I said and he just look at me with confusion. I gave him a faint smile and started to get serious.

 

"Jae! Watch out!" I heard Donghae shouted but....

 

 

 

----

 

ta-da! An update after a long long time. Aigoo, it's been a while since my last update and I have to re-read some part of the story because I actually forgot the past events lol.

 

Sorry if my update is crappy because I just wrote it after my nerve cracking and brain damaging exam T_T,