Hurting

The Enchantress

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I felt defeated when Minho escaped with my angel. My friends just gave me an assuring look that we will definitely meet Dara if time permits.

 

“Jaejoong, we must go back first. We can’t afford to be caught by the council.” Yunho told me.

 

“He’s right, Jaejoong. It’s been a long day now, we can find her tomorrow and she will definitely be safe since she’s with Minho.” Chaerin told me. I just let out an exasperated sigh and moved on. We went back to Tulahlah, a floating island owned by me even if it is within the jurisdiction of Sidgar.

 

“Then is it okay for you to let this young man die?” I heard a tiny voice said. I walked fast and saw my Angel crying beside Minho. “Then kiss him and he will live.”

 

“F-fine... I’ll do it... M-Minho-ssi, sorry for taking a kiss from you...”  I heard Dara said. I immediately run towards her and grabed her away from Minho. “Y-yah! Let go of me!” she yelled at me.

 

“Are you trying my patience, young lady?! Who the hell give permission that you can kiss that guy?!” I snapped at her.

 

“W-who are you?! Let go of me! I need to save Minho! He can’t die! I need him... I... I need to get back... P-please, let me go...” Dara pleaded.

 

“You don’t need to kiss him because I will save that man.” I turned her to face me and hang open. “Don’t cry... Everything will be fine” I smiled at her and wiped her tears away. I don’t want to see her crying because her pain is my pain. “Changmin, you know what to do. He’ll be okay, don’t worry”

 

“Yah rabbit! Won’t you hug us?!” Bom suddenly yelled from behind and I really wanted to banish her because she interrupted my moment. “Yah! Didn’t you hear me?!” Dara instantly hide behind me as Bom approached us.

 

“Bom, you’re scaring her.”

 

“Don’t spoil that rabbit, Jaejoong! Look at her, she acts like she don’t recognize us! Yah! Sandara Park! You suddenly disappeared two years ago here in Verona and didn’t even bother to go back here?! Are you really contented to that mortal world?!” I glared at Bom because she’s starting to scare Dara. I can feel her body trembling because of her bominator cousin.

 

“W-what is she saying? How did she know my name?” Dara asked. I grabbed her shoulders and studied her expression. It really bothered me a while ago when we first encountered her, it really did seem like she did not know me... that she did not know us but knowing my Angel, she just like teasing us. “W-what do you think you’re doing?”

 

“D-don’t tell me you really don’t recognize us, Angel?” I asked. To my horror, she shook her head.

 

“Yah, Rabbit! Don’t you dare tease us!” Before Bom could approach us, I hide her behind my back.

 

“B-Bom, you are scaring her...” I stuttered.

 

“Bommie, if Princess Dara really don’t recognize us, maybe her mother, the Queen erased her memory before transporting her in the mortal world.” Chaerin said.

 

“Chaerin has a point. If she did not lose her memories then she will do everything to go back here since Prince Jaejoong is here.” Minzy said. They are right, if Dara really lost her memories, she will definitely go back here. I know her, she’s stubborn. Even if her mother told her that she must never go back here, she will.

 

“W-what are they talking about, Jaejoong?”

 

“We will explain to you later. We need to get inside first, Princess. Changmin, you take care of Minho.” I escorted her inside the castle.

 

***********

 

“Princess...”

 

“Aish! I am not your P---“

 

“Please.. Don’t say it, Dara... I don’t want to hear it from you... Ever...” I dismissed her by waving my hand.

 

“I don’t even know you! It’s my first time here! Maybe you mistook me for someone else!!!” she snapped at me. “Y-yah! You’re hurting me!” she yelled at me when I grabbed her arm.

 

“I will never mistook you for someone else. You are Sandara Park, you are the only princess of the Kingdom of Jiaro and your Queen mother sent you away from this place on that night when my father’s army attacked us!”

 

“Yes I am Sandara Park but I am not your princess! Ow... I-it hurts! Don’t dragged me anywhere as you please! Y-yah!” she yelled at me while I am dragging her.

 

“Can you say that after seeing those portraits?!” I snapped back. I felt that she tensed a little bit upon seeing her moving portraits, together with us. “Now, can you say that I just mistook you for someone else? You are my Angel, my Princess and you are my destiny! Only you! No one else! I never stopped loving you in two years when you are gone! I waited and waited hoping that you will comeback someday so don’t give me that look, Dara! Don’t give me that look as if you don’t really know me! DON’T LOOK AT ME WITH DISGUST BECAUSE I AM KIM JAEJOONG, YOUR LOVER!”

 

“Assuming arguendo that I am really the lost princess of Jiaro but yeah, Mister Kim Jaejoong... You might be my lover back in the past but sorry to inform you that I love someone else now! I’ll leave now, so if you’ll excuse me!” she hissed and was about to walk away from me when I grabbed her again and kissed her forcefully.

 

[Dara’s POV]

 

As soon as we went inside the castle, Jaejoong told me everything. The reason for my disappearance in Verona two years ago. And now, we are currently arguing because he keeps on insisting that I am the Princess of Jiaro and that I am his girlfriend!

 

“Princess...”

 

“Aish! I am not your P---“ he dismissed me before I could complete a sentence.

 

“Please.. Don’t say it, Dara... I don’t want to hear it from you... Ever...” I felt the pain in his voice but why would I care? I will never accept that I am the princess and as far as i know, the father of the princess is a powerful warlock and my dad is nowhere near that! He’s just a mere human like me!

 

“I don’t even know you! It’s my first time here! Maybe you mistook me for someone else!!!” I snapped at him. “Y-yah! You’re hurting me!” I yelled at him when he grabbed my arm.

 

“I will never mistook you for someone else. You are Sandara Park, you are the only princess of the Kingdom of Jiaro and your Queen mother sent you away from this place on that night when my father’s army attacked us!”

 

“Yes I am Sandara Park but I am not your princess! Ow... I-it hurts! Don’t dragged me anywhere as you please! Y-yah!” I yelled at him while he’s dragging me somewhere. I can feel his nails on my skin and it hurts because of his tight grip! Don’t he know how to treat a girl like me?!

 

“Can you say that after seeing those portraits?!” he snapped back. I stiffened as soon as we enter the place full of my moving portraits, together with them. That is really me... A complete copy of me... “Now, can you say that I just mistook you for someone else? You are my Angel, my Princess and you are my destiny! Only you! No one else! I never stopped loving you in two years when you are gone! I waited and waited hoping that you will comeback someday so don’t give me that look, Dara! Don’t give me that look as if you don’t really know me! DON’T LOOK AT ME WITH DISGUST BECAUSE I AM KIM JAEJOONG, YOUR LOVER!” he screamed at me, letting his anger and frustrations out.

 

“Assuming arguendo that I am really the lost princess of Jiaro but yeah, Mister Kim Jaejoong... You might be my lover back in the past but sorry to inform you that I love someone else now! I’ll leave now, so if you’ll excuse me!” I hissed and was about to walk away from him when he grabbed me again and kissed me forcefully. I tried to moved away but I can’t, he’s too strong for me. I felt my tears running freely from my eyes down to my cheeks. I felt that his grip loosened so I quickly moved away and slapped him hard on his face.

 

“P... Princess... I... I’m sorry” he apologized.

 

“You’re the worst...” I said while crying. “D-don’t touch me... I hate you...” I told him when he hugged me. “D-don’t hug me... I really hate you Kim Jaejoong... I hate you... I hate you...”

 

“I’m really sorry, Angel... I... I just can’t control my anger anymore... I should have treat you right... You lost your memories so you must have been confused. I’m sorry Dara...” he murmured.

 

“I... I want to go back to my world... Please send me back.”

 

“P... Princess..”

 

“Please... I.. If I’m really the girl you’ve been waiting for... I-if you really love me then send me back... I don’t want to stay here anymore... It’s not the place where I belong...”

 

“W.. would you stay if your memory comes back?”

 

“Even if my memory comes back, the fact that I love someone else won’t change anymore... So please just send me back because if I really loved you in the past, the last thing I want to do is to hurt you...”

 

“B...but your hurting me now, Angel...” I felt that he’s trembling... I felt guilty knowing that the guy hugging me is now crying...

 

“I really do hope that... I am not the princess you’re looking for, Kim Jaejoong...” I whispered. I really do hope that I am not his princess because I don’t want to hurt him. I mean, I can feel that he’s really a good guy and he must love her deeply... I broke from our hug and left him inside the room. I just can’t bear seeing him hurt anymore. I know I’ve acted badly to him but who wouldn’t? It’s just a natural reaction right? Someone telling you that you are the lost princess and his lover, who wouldn’t act like I did? Even if what they’re saying may be true, I just can’t fully accept it because it is not the past I expect it to be. I did not expect for me to find my lover along with my lost memories... I have Donghae now... I love him... I can’t change whom I love in a few minutes only. I can’t say that ‘yeah right, you are my lover so fine. We’re girlfriend and boyfriend now’ and dump my fishy. I know... I acted like a to him and it’s not easy for me to do that... I’m hurt too...

 

“D.. Dee...” Bom hugged me when she saw me crying. “Everything will be alright, Dee...”

 

“I... I don’t know anymore...”

 

“For now, just sleep my dear cousin... ” Bom whispered to me and everything went black.

 

[BOM’s POV]

 

I followed Jaejoong when he dragged my cousin somewhere. It scared me... I never saw him mad like this but I guess, I can’t blame him. Dara can’t remember us and I am certain that Aunt did really erased her memory before sending her to the mortal world. Not remembering us is the least of our problem, what really mattered the most is her heart... Unfortunately, my cousin’s heart belong to someone else now and Jaejoong cannot accept that. I just waited outside the door, I keep on restraining myself from barging inside when I heard them yelling at each other. I know Jaejoong is hurting right now but I swear if he hurt my cousin I will definitely send him back flying to Latviana. After a couple of minutes, Dara came out crying.

 

“D.. Dee...” I hugged her as soon as I saw her. “Everything will be alright, Dee...”

 

“I... I don’t know anymore...” she told me, feeling confused.

 

“For now, just sleep my dear cousin... ” I whispered and she fell asleep. After a minute, I saw Jaejoong coming outside. “I’ll let you off today, look at what you’ve done to my cousin? She’s a complete mess, argh!” I shove Dara to him. “You carry her... and Jaejoong, her memories will come back. Just don’t push it... Give her time and maybe it’s time for you to court her again. If she really loves you... If you are really the one for her then her heart will eventually remember. She may love that guy for now but if you are really her true love... She’ll come back to you... And please be gentle...” I told him and left.

 

“How is she, Bom?” Chae and Minzy asked me as soon as I entered the living area.

 

“She’s asleep. I let Jaejoong carry her to her room. Just bear with it for now... Her memory will eventually come back in no time. But it’s better if we meet her Queen mother to return her memory. We all don’t want a more ill-tempered Jaejoong right?”

 

“BOMMIE!” they chorused and I just laughed at them.

 

 

------

 

Yay! Updated, finally. I'm still sick and gosh, I will really go to the doctor tomorrow >_<, I can't really bear with this cough and cold. Anyway, keep on reading and comments are highly appreciated. Oh, and I do apologize if my grammar is incorrect, kekeke. Thank you! Goodnight!