Snake?!

The Enchantress

 

 

 

Before leaving Tulahlah, Chaerin told me to get some rest first because they have to fix the castle for being destroyed by an unknown force, as they said. I tried to ask them what really happened when I was not here but they refused to tell me. I even threatened Bommie about her beloved corn but for the first time, it has no effect on her! That’s some kind of miracle right?

 

“Yah! Where are you going?!” I heard Jaejoong yelled. I looked back and saw Donghae following me.

 

“Don’t mind him, Angel” Donghae said and link his arms around me.

 

“Aigoo, can’t you two stop bickering? Seriously, since you arrive here, my ears are restless because of your constant fighting with Jae.”

 

“Yah! Don’t touch her as you please!” I heard Jaejoong said again but now he catch up to us and he’s now by my side. I took Donghae’s hand and move it away from me.

 

“H-hey, what are you doing Dara?”

 

“I’m tired okay? Let me rest for a minute, will you? And fishy, I swear! I am really happy when I saw you and now that you’re by my side again but... can you two please move away from me for NOW? I feel like ripping my ears so that I won’t hear you two fighting with each other again, it’s annoying!” I snapped at them and left them dumbfounded.

 

“ANGEL!” I heard them chorused but I ignored them. For now, I really want to rest. Many things happened since yesterday and I feel like my body’s about to give up. It seems like all my energy is leaving my body from walking, climbling, and crying because of pain and fear. It’s been such a long day and Chaerin is right, I need rest.

 

DONGHAE’s POV

 

I followed Dara but Kim Jaejoong ruined everything for me. As in everything! All I want is to have some time to be with her but this guy in front of me always ruin it. I thought Dara would take my side but she also snapped at me and I felt guilty. She really looks worn out and I think that she badly needs rest but here I am, making her more restless and I blame Jaejoong too because everytime I see him, I just want to punch him and beat him to death for loving my Angel continuously even after he knew that I am Dara’s present lover!

 

“Donghae, can we talk?” I heard someone called my name and I saw Chaerin at my back. I stared at her and she did the same too.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I already said what I want. I want to talk to you, privately.” She said full of authority.

 

“And if I refuse?”

 

“You don’t have the right to refuse, follow me” she turned her back on me and I don’t have a choice but to follow her. After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrive at the greenhouse.

 

“So what---“

 

“What are you up to?” she suddenly asked me. I raised an eyebrow and gave her a confuse look. “You can’t deceive me Lee Donghae. I know everything about you, after all you and I are first blood cousin. Now, spill it.”

 

“Look, I don’t know what---“

 

“Bull Donghae! I know that you already retrieve all your lost memories so don’t play dumb with me! If you are on your right mind, just give her up Hae! Just give up like you did in the past!”

 

“Don’t order me around as if you know everything, Chaerin. Now, if you are done---“

 

“I am not yet done!” she yelled at me.

 

“Don’t try me, Chaerin. I’m already losing my patience and I am telling you that you won’t like what will I do to you if you push it” I threatened her.

 

“So you admit that you already retrieve your lost memories?”

 

“Did I say anything about that? And please, don’t give me that crap. Just because you are a Lee makes you my cousin already. I do not belong to this world and what ever happens, Dara and I will go home” I turned my back on her and started to walk away.

 

“Lee Donghae, you don’t know what you’re doing! Are you really crazy?! You’re pushing your luck! You know for a fact that she can’t be with you! Yes, for now she’s yours but what if she retrieve her past memories? Will she still be yours?! She’s Jaejoong’s destined person and no one can break that! Even Jae’s evil father cannot break that! And you, Lee Donghae are up against Gods too if you break that!”

 

“Dara will choose her destiny and not what’s written on that stupid piece of !” I snapped at her. I don’t care if she will know that I already remembered my past. “I can break everything if it’s for her, Chae. I will go against Gods if I have to! She’s happy with me now, she loves me now and not that coward Prince you support so deal with it!” I said angrily and walked away from her. Before I could even enter the door, I heard the glass being shattered.

 

I jumped towards the tree enough to see Dara’s sleeping face. As always, she looks like an angel sent from above. A true enchantress indeed, not just because she’s a witch but because her beauty shines above others. I guess, it’s really on her genes. She acquired the beauty of her Queen Mother, the Goddess of Death.  

 

“Fishy! Where are you fishy?!” I opened my eyes when I heard her call me. It’s night now, I didn’t know that I fell asleep while observing her. I immediately went down. “Aigoo! Where did you go? I looked for you everywhere tsk tsk. Everybody’s waiting for us in the dining area, let’s go!” She held my hands and dragged me.

 

“How’s your sleep, Angel?” I asked while we are walking.

 

“I should be the one asking you that, fishy. Did you sleep well?” she faced me. “Your wounds? Does it hurt or it’s alright now?” she held my shoulder and checked me. “No bone fracture? Hmmm?”

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me, Angel. I’m okay as long as you are okay.” I assured her and I just embraced her. “And.. I’m really sorry about a while ago. I didn’t even asked you what you like, whether you want to say farewell or just leave like that... I am sorry because I got mad at you... I’m really sorry because eventhough I know that you’re tired, I kept on fighting with that bastard.. I just can’t help it. I’m jealous and... I’m scared... I’m scared of losing you...” I honestly said. I am really scared right now. I’m scared of losing her. I never been scared like this my whole life. I’ve never been scared even if I am facing a thousands of enemy on a battle. But now, having the girl in front of me, breathing the same air as Jaejoong, scared me to death.

 

“F- fishy...” she murmured.

 

“I’m really scared Dara.”

 

She moved away from me and I saw her smile. She tip toed and patted my head.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be scared fishy. I’ll always be by your side no matter what happens.” She assured me but after she said that, her eyes became void for a minute. “Ahm... Let’s hurry! They are waiting for us, Bommie might beat me if we make her wait any longer. I swear, the most important thing to that girl is food! You will fear her too if you know her” she said and dragged me again. We opened the door while our hands still intertwined to each other and I saw all of their heads turned towards us down to our hands. We walked towards them and sat on the two vacant chairs.

 

“So, Prince Donghae tell us---“

 

“I am not a Prince. I am just an ordinary human.” I cut Changmin’s sentence and I saw Dara looked at me. “Yes, Angel?”

 

“Ah... nothing.” She smiled at me and continue to eat.

 

“It’s a good thing you’ve found Dara here, Donghae-ssi. I can’t believe you’ve passed my barrier without me knowing it.” Bom said while munching her corn. “and mind if I ask you something?” I looked at Bom and showed her my poker face.

 

“You can ask anything as long as I can answer it. I hope that it’s not out of this world and an ordinary human being like me can decipher it.”

 

“F-fishy” I heard Dara said and I saw her fidgeting. Well, she must really be scared because I am facing her bominator cousin.

 

“Oh don’t worry. I know you can answer it. Well, I am just curious because Minho told us that he found Dara alone in the forbidden forest, injured. I suppose that you too are injured because according to this Rabbit, you two fell from the cliff. So why is it she’s alone that time? I mean, it’s just not right. Who will leave this Rabbit? She’s a girl and she must be attended first before the guy right?”

 

“You were injured?” my attention darted towards Dara and she just nodded, not knowing what to say.

 

“Don’t worry, I took care of her. You see, she’s unscathed now.” Minho said out of the blue.

 

“Well, I’ve been unconscious for almost five days and as soon as I woke up, I found myself in an unfamiliar place. Some old man found me at the mountain and when I asked him where am I, he told me that I am in Ruisha. He took care of me and after that I said my thanks and farewell. He lend me the eagle to find Dara and even lend me some money. I arrive here in Sidgar but I can’t find her and then, I saw this floating Island and the rest is history.”

 

“So you two landed on a different place. You’re really lucky to find her this soon” Yunho said but I know that there’s some meaning on his words. He don’t trust me, not just him. I can feel that all of them doesn’t trust me and I need to act carefully.

 

“Of course I’m really lucky to find her soon. Very very lucky since some snake here is trying to bit my Angel.” I said while looking at Jae. I saw him glared at me when Dara held my hand. The next thing I knew, a knife landed on the wall at my left side.

 

“Jae!” I heard Dara shouted.

 

“Wae? I’m not doing anything wrong. I just saved you from that snake.” Jaejoong pointed at the wall and I saw Dara gulped when she saw a snake at my left side.

 

“Omo! How can a snake sneak in here?!” she panicked. Clueless on what’s really happening.

 

“Don’t worry, Princess. I’ll erase that unsightly snake just for you” I heard Jaejoong said and shot his fireball straight at my left side burning the snake which he made himself.

 

“Thanks for saving Donghae, Jae! It’s a good thing that he wasn’t bitten!’ Dara exclaimed and I heard the girls giggle to her innocence.

 

“Ah no! You’re the one I’m trying to save from that snake beside you” Jae said while looking at me intently.

 

“Let’s go, Angel. This dining area is not safe anymore, I don’t want you to be in danger. You might never know when someone will attack you. I can even feel a murderous aura here.” My eyes darted towards Jae and I gave him a sly grin. “Oh? Your face is red? Are you sick?” I asked her. I placed my forehead in her forehead, feeling if she’s sick but the truth is I just want to annoy that cowardly Prince. Dara’s face flushed when our face are just an inch away. I can really feel Jaejoong’s murderous aura but when I was about to close the gap between our lips, I heard a loud banging of the door. Dara quickly moved away from me when we heard the noise that Jaejoong made when he walked out of the room. I saw Chaerin and Minho’s face looking at me with disbelief and I just smiled at them. Well, it’s my victory!

 

---

 

I want to thank all of my readers! Yay! ^________^ kekeke. Thanks for all your comments! What can you say about this chapter? What is Donghae up to? And a little warning, don't be sad on the next chapter okay? =p