Just for today

The Enchantress

 

 

I went to the bathroom and teleported myself to my bathroom. That ert guy! Even if he's Jae, I will never show him my body. What? Non-existing curves?! Yeah, I don't have the greatest body curves in the universe but... I am not lacking, right?

 

I went inside my walk-in-closet but I can't select what I will wear, in the end I just pick up my white dress and I even dried Jae's clothes. I left a letter to my mother that I will be gone for a week and told them not to worry about me.

 

"Yah! It's almost an hour since you went inside the bathroom and you are not answering! If you still won't answer I will really go inside!" I heard Jae's voice once I came back. "Yah! Lady!" he shouted, obviously worried. I put on my innocent face and opened the door and saw him ready to kick the door.

 

"What do you think you are doing? Are you really kicking the door?" I asked him and he put his legs down, embarrassed. "Here, I even dried your clothes." I throw his clothes on his face and lie down on the bed.

 

"Hey! Who said you will get the bed?" He move towards me and pulled me up, but I struggled. "Lady, I will be the one in bed, you in the couch!"

 

He pulled me out of the bed but I didn't budge. "How can you let a lady sleep on the couch? You sleep on that, this is mine." I said, trying not to laugh at his irritated face.

 

"Aish! You enjoy that bed and once I get back, I will throw you out of that bed psh!" he said and went inside the bathroom. I silently laugh at his actions.

 

Jae!!!

 

I ran towards him and embraced him tightly. "I miss you, Jae.." I said while crying and he smiled at me.

 

"I miss you too, Angel... I love you very much." he cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and when our lips parted he touched my face while looking straight to my eyes. "Don't cry anymore, it doesn't suit you. I want to see you happy, Dara." again, he didn't wait for my reply and kissed me. "I have to go now..."

 

"W-wait! Jaejoong-ah!"

 

I opened my eyes and touched my lips... It seemed so real.

 

"Hey, lady... get out of the bed now." I heard Jae a.k.a Hero's voice and he just went out of the bathroom, only dressed in pants! My heart almost come out of my body when I saw his freaking abs!

 

"I... I don't want to! I will sleep here and you can't do anything about it." I immediately lie down on the bed and turned to the other side then I opened my eyes when he lifted me! "Y-yah! What are you doing?! Let me down!" I said but he didn't listen to me and throw me on the couch.

 

"You sleep there. Goodnight, lady." he smirked at me and went to bed.

 

Aish! How dare you throw me >_<

 

I marched on the bed and smirked, then I pushed him out of the bed and I placed myself happily in the bed.

 

"Y-yah! What's with you?!" he yelled at me but I didn't bother to answer him but the next thing I knew, I felt him beside me and he whispered. "I don't mind sleeping next to you, but don't blame me if you wake the sleeping tiger inside of me."

 

I shivered and felt all of my hair went up.

 

Dug dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

Aish! This heart won't stop beating fast... It's been three hours but I can't sleep knowing that he's beside me.

 

I was about to get up when I felt his arms around me... embracing me. I was frozen for a second but when I come to my senses I tried to put away his arms but his embrace is so tight like he never want to let go. I heave a sigh and turned to face him... How I miss his handsome face...

 

I love you, Kim Jaejoong...

 

"E-hem..."

 

I opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong's face an inch away from me. I swallowed hard when I saw his handsome face.

 

"E-hem... Stop staring and can you move now?" he said and that's when I realize that I am hugging him. I move away from him and get up, turning to the opposite side. "Tsk... I even allowed you to share a bed with me and when I woke up you are taking advantage of me? ert lady." he remarked.

 

"Y-yah?! What took advantage?! I.. I--"

 

"Yeah, you embraced me right?"

 

"I didn't! I... I thought it's my pillow!" I walked out of him and went inside the bathroom.

 

"ert lady---"

 

"Stop calling me a ert because I am not!" I yelled.

 

"Yes, you are... ERT LADY"

 

I opened the door and I was caught off guard when I saw his face close to mine. I pushed him but he pulled me closer to him.

 

"W-what?" I said but only in a low voice.

 

"N-nothing..." he let me go, looking confused. "I'll go now..." he grabbed his things and went out of the door. I followed him and when we get out, I saw the Palace Knights, searching for me. I grabbed Jaejoong's hand.

 

"What is it again? I don't have---"

 

I immediately teleported to Tulahlah, the floating Island, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

"time playing with you!" he continued his sentence, looking angry at me. He pushed me away from him and I fell on the ground. "I.. I.. damn!" he kick the stone beside him.

 

I stood up and clean my dress. "I am sorry..."

 

"Where are we?" he asked, still annoyed.

 

"We're here in Tulahlah..."

 

"How far are we in Hidei?"

 

"Ahh.. teleportation, flying, or by land?"

 

"by land..." he said.

 

"W-well.. I.. it will took us two months if we go by land"

 

"What?!!!"

 

I heard his booming voice this time, disturbing the creatures in Tulahlah. "W-why? What will you do in Hidei?"

 

"That's none of your business, lady." he said, coldly.

 

"You can't go there. It's dangerous" I said. Hidei is one of the darkest place near our Kingdom and no ordinary traveler came back once they entered Hidei.

 

"Let's go back in Jinaira then." he said, referring to the town earlier.

 

"Let's stay here for the night... I can only use my teleportation ability once a day" I lied.

 

"Argh! Why did you even use it and grabbed me?!" I shrugged and whistled. After a minute, I saw Xry landing.

 

"Xry! I missed you!" I hugged the griffin and I saw Jae surprised. Xry stared at him and began to move towards him but I saw Loki jumped out of nowhere.

 

I saw Jae pulled his twin swords and ready to slash Loki but I ran towards between the two, looking at Jae.

 

"Get away from that lion!" Jae seriously said.

 

"Put your weapon down, Loki is harmless..." I said and turned to face Loki. I touched Loki and whispered that this guy lost his memories.

 

"Aish! What's with you calling dangerous creatures!?" he said with frustration.

 

"I only called for Xry you know? I didn't know that Loki will come too" I said, remembering our past when he called Loki and when I tried to call Xry.

 

"Strange erted lady." he whispered but my ears caught that.

 

"Yah! I am not a strange erted lady! My name is Dara! Dara okay?!" I said, not revealing my full name.

 

"Whatever. You said that you can only use your teleportation ability once, so what will we do now?"

 

"Let's have fun for today." I smiled and he just stared at me. "Don't be a kill joy hmm?" I said and told him to ride Xry. I went to Loki and told him that he can't be with us because it's dangerous if we go to the falls. Loki looked sad when I told him that but in the end, he listened to me. I went towards Xry and I saw Jae offering his hand.

 

"Aish!" he grabbed my hand and lift me up. My heart raced when he placed me in front of him. "Just for today, lady... just for today.."

 

---

 

another update ^___^