Awakening

The Enchantress

 

 

Someone’s POV

 

“How is she?” I immediately asked my servant as soon as he went inside my personal library.

 

“She’s still crying, master. Too shock from seeing them die. What’s your plan now? It seems like no matter what we do her powers won’t come out.”

 

“Is she eating her food?” I asked, ignoring his question.

 

“Ah... About that... She’s still not eating---“

 

“WHAT?! Didn’t I say that you must feed her?!” I stood up and smashed the table in front of me.

 

“But master.. We always gave her food, delicious food but she won’t even move an inch. She’s just crying on that dark corner while watching her comrades death from that magical item. We already showed her Park Bom’s death, her beloved Prince Kim Jaejoong’s death, Jung Yunho’s death, Gong Minzy’s death, and Shim Changmin’s death but she’s still not reacting.”

 

“Dammit!” I dashed towards the door while my servant follows me. I quickly went to the dungeon where I am keeping her and as what my servant said, she’s still crying. “Why are you still being stubborn?! Just show me your true self then I will let you go!” I yelled at her and I saw her flinched but she remained sitting on the ground looking at the magical item where she watched their death. “Why don’t you just follow me?!” I said, frustrated by her actions.

 

“W-wae? What is the use if I show you my power? They won’t come back anymore...” she murmured.

 

“Then I’ll make them come back! I can in’ bring them back if you just show me what I want!” I said, finally getting her attention. She tried to get up but she fell on her knees. I even move a step forward but I restrained myself.

 

! Why am I even feeling this way?!

 

“Yes... You can bring them back but the fact that they died won’t change. You might as well kill me now because I can’t really do what you want.”

 

I angrily take a step forward near her cage. “I WON’T KILL YOU UNTIL YOU SHOW ME YOUR TRUE SELF” I said with gritted teeth.

 

“Then shall I show you how I kill myself? Shall I wait for another day just to see you kill Minho? Chaerin? Or even... f-fishy? Shall I drive myself crazy from seeing their death? Are you enjoying seeing me so miserable like this? You are such a coward... You wanted me to show my powers and yet you cannot show me your true self. What an irony”

 

“Don’t even think of killing yourself because I won’t allow for it to happen”

 

“Really? As if you can control me” she said. And to my horror she grabbed the knife near her and stabbed herself!

 

“Y-you! Why did you do that!”

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

It’s been how many days since Bommie and Jaejoong’s death. I really can’t feel anything anymore, I just continued crying but sometimes, tears won’t fall anymore. I even fell asleep while crying and as soon as I wake up, there I saw Minzy’s gruesome death. I even puke when I saw how they killed her. They tore her limbs and ate her guts. The next day I woke up, it’s Changmin’s death I’ve witnessed and yesterday, I just saw Yunho’s death.

 

Donghae-ah... I’ll be happy if you at least survive...

 

“Why are you still being stubborn?! Just show me your true self then I will let you go!” I flinched when someone suddenly yelled at me but I remained seated from the ground. I don’t even have the energy to stand up anymore. All that crying made me weak and their death already left me broken. “Why don’t you just follow me?!”

 

“W-wae? What is the use if I show you my power? They won’t come back anymore...” I murmured, I don’t even know if he even heard what I’ve said.

 

“Then I’ll make them come back! I can in’ bring them back if you just show me what I want!”

 

I looked straight sensing that he is just in front of me. I tried to get up but I failed miserably. All my strength left me anymore, I cannot even stand properly.

 

“Yes... You can bring them back but the fact that they died won’t change. You might as well kill me now because I can’t really do what you want.” I just honestly said.

 

I heard his footsteps moving closer to my direction and he stopped from walking. “I WON’T KILL YOU UNTIL YOU SHOW ME YOUR TRUE SELF”

 

“Then shall I show you how I kill myself? Shall I wait for another day just to see you kill Minho? Chaerin? Or even... f-fishy? Shall I drive myself crazy from seeing their death? Are you enjoying seeing me so miserable like this? You are such a coward... You wanted me to show my powers and yet you cannot show me your true self. What an irony” I sarcastically said but my heart began to ache again thinking that my remaining friends and Donghae will die sooner or later. I just don’t want that to happen... I don’t want to see that happen.

 

“Don’t even think of killing yourself because I won’t allow for it to happen” he said. I don’t know but for a second, I just felt that he’s worried but it is absolutely just my imagination.

 

This guy is so cruel to even care...

 

“Really? As if you can control me” I grabbed a knife near my untouched food and stabbed myself.

 

“Y-you! Why did you do that!” he yelled at me and before my face could even touch the floor, he catched me and all went black.

 

CHAERIN’s POV

 

It’s been four days since Dara’s disappearance. As soon as we found out she’s missing, Jaejoong and Donghae fought each other but to our surprise, the dead creatures suddenly attacked the inn we are staying. Yunho and Minzy quickly disappeared and helped the people staying to get out safely while we ran far from where the people at Alastar were gathering.

 

“Dammit! Where the hell is she?!” I glanced at Donghae who just punched the poor tree because of his frustration. “Can’t you still feel her presence?” he looked at me, pissed off.

 

“There’s a barrier keeping me from finding her. We have no choice but to look for her here. I don’t even know if she’s still at Alastar or not.” I honestly said. I can’t even contact Bom, Jaejoong, Minzy, Changmin and Yunho which made me worried.

 

“Aish! Why didn’t you feel that she’s taken away from your room that in’ night! For goodness sake, you all have powers and yet someone managed to sneak her while you’re just beside her!” he yelled at me again and I glared at him.

 

“The same reason why you didn’t feel that someone took her. Prince Donghae, you are far stronger from me so you should have felt that right?” I said with sarcasm. Yeah right, I admit we are to be blamed but they are too! They didn’t feel too that someone took her, psh!

 

“Stop it you two. Fighting with each other won’t help us. And Hae, stop blaming Chaerin” Minho interrupted us. “We must find them and re-unite with them first at all cost. Someone is preventing us from seeing each other and I guess, they are even enjoying seeing you two fight.”

 

DARA’s POV

 

I found myself sleeping in a luxurious room, far from that dark place where they imprisoned me. A grin formed from my lips.

 

So, I didn’t die? Psh!

 

My eyes darted to the door when I heard it creak.

 

“F-fishy...” I suddenly voiced out when I saw Donghae came in while handling a tray. The look on his face is serious while looking at me. “Y-You’re alive” I stuttered and I can’t help but cry from happiness. “They’re dead, fishy...” I said, still crying. He didn’t utter a single word and move towards me. He sat on my bed.

 

“Stop crying, Princess... For now, eat.” He said. I nodded while he feeds me.

 

“Thank god you are alive, Donghae-ah...” I embraced him tightly, I still can’t believe that he’s now in front of me.

 

“Of course I am alive, dummy. Why would I kill myself?” I move away from him and looked at his face, confused of his words. “What is that look on your face? Don’t tell me you really didn’t know that I planned all of this?”

 

“W-what are you saying? I... I can’t understand”

 

“I am the one who killed them all, Princess.” he finally said, leaving me speechless and shocked from his revelations.

 

“N-no... That’s not true... Y-you can’t kill them... Y-you are just joking.” I said, shaking from fear. “Please stop joking, fishy. I-it’s not good.”

 

He moved closer to me and smirked. “Now, show me your true powers, Princess Sandara Park.”

 

“N-No...” I move back.

 

“HATE ME.”

 

I got up from the bed and stood away from him. My heart is racing crazily and my head is hurting. I don’t even think I can accept what he just said.

 

“HATE ME, PRINCESS” he took a step while I move backwards.

 

“That’s not true..” I said, denying what he told me while I let my tears fall.

 

He can’t do that... My fishy cannot do that...

 

“Come on, Princess. Hate me!” he yelled at me and took another step.

 

“Stop it! My fishy cannot do that! Stop pretending that you are him! You’re just an impostor!” I yelled at him. I move back while he walked fast towards me until he pinned me on the wall.

 

“I am not an impostor. I am your Lee Donghae, little Princess.”

 

“YOU ARE NOT! STAY AWAY FROM ME!”

 

“HATE ME!”

 

“NO!”

 

“AVENGE THEM, DARA!”

 

“NO!”

 

“KILL ME!”

 

“I SAID NO!!!!! NO!!! NO!!! I WON’T DO WHAT YOU SAY!!!” I yelled at him. I was stunned when he cupped my face. “D-don’t---“

 

He released me from his grasp after kissing me. “Do you like that?” he asked but I just remained speechless. “I never love you. I just used you against that cowardly Prince and I succeeded. You forgot about him and you---“

 

“Take it back”

 

“What will I take back? The kiss?”

 

“Take it back...” I said with gritted teeth.

 

“Tell me what---“

 

“Take it back! I SAID TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!”

 

“W-what---“ he moved back.

 

“TAKE IT BACK!!! PLEASE TAKE IT BACK!!!” I yelled, I can’t even think straight now. Something strange is happening to me and I don’t even know what it is all I know is I hate this person in front of me.

 

SOMEONE’s POV

 

After gathering information about the Princess, I finally know why she’s still not showing her powers. That is because the Eldest of the Lee Family isn’t dead yet and that is when an idea popped on my mind. Showing Lee Donghae’s death won’t make her show her power.

 

I stood up and grabbed a tray of food and went to her room. She almost gave me a heart attack a while ago when she stabbed herself at the stomach, luckily it didn’t hit her vital organs. I changed my appearance to Lee Donghae before I opened the door and I saw her face lit up. I was even stoned when she suddenly hugged me. And there, I started my plan. She quickly got up from the bed and stood far away from me.

 

“HATE ME, PRINCESS” she took a step backwards while I walked closer to her.

 

“That’s not true..” she said, denying all the things I’ve said to her.

 

That’s it! Hatred will release your true powers.

 

“Come on, Princess. Hate me!”

 

“Stop it! My fishy cannot do that! Stop pretending that you are him! You’re just an impostor!” she yelled at me. I dashed towards her until I cornered her in the wall.

 

“I am not an impostor. I am your Lee Donghae, little Princess.”

 

“YOU ARE NOT! STAY AWAY FROM ME!”

 

“HATE ME!”

 

“NO!”

 

“AVENGE THEM, DARA!”

 

“NO!”

 

“KILL ME!”

 

“I SAID NO!!!!! NO!!! NO!!! I WON’T DO WHAT YOU SAY!!!” she yelled at me. I smirked when I saw her brown eyes changing to red. “D-don’t---“ I grabbed her face and kissed her forcefully.

 

 “Do you like that?” I asked while grinning and she remained speechless. “I never love you. I just used you against that cowardly Prince and I succeeded. You forgot about him and you---“

 

“Take it back” she said and my heart raced seeing her eyes changing.

 

“What will I take back? The kiss?” I ignorantly asked, annoying her more.

 

“Take it back...” she said, obviously angry at me and by now her lip color became darker.

 

“Tell me what---“

 

“Take it back! I SAID TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!” she yelled at me again and this time, I saw her nails turned to black and her raven straight black hair is now curled.

 

“W-what---“ I took a step back when I felt something ominous about to happen.

 

Did I get too far?

 

“TAKE IT BACK!!! PLEASE TAKE IT BACK!!!” she yelled at me. Goosebumps run over my body and I unconsciously moved back far far far away from her. Her eyes unlike a while ago which is unstable turned to red fully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is it that called me?” she said, her voice sounded grim and I cannot even find my words to speak. “Who are you?” her eyes pierce through mine, sending shivers all over my body “Making me show up without her will, do you think I will let you live after you make her experience something dreadful?”

 

I gulped when she said that. “I... I...”

 

“Young man, you like digging your own grave. You are just a piece of of a necromancer.”

 

I was taken aback when my spell suddenly disappeared revealing my true form to the evil lady in front of me.

 

“Showing her an illusion, making her drown in despair, are you really that eager to be one of those minions of yours?” she asked me while her eyes are sharply looking at me. “Now now, tell me what do you really want?” she disappeared from my sight and the next thing I knew she’s now strangling me while I am hanging in the air.

 

“Well, whatever it is I don’t care. But one thing is for sure, without her will I won’t show up again.” She smirked at me and unleashed a fire ball in her left hand.

 

For a second, I thought I will die now but my servant appeared and attacked the Princess.

 

“Master, get out of here now!” He said while summoning the dead.

 

 

---

 

Kekeke, it's just an illusion. There's no way I'll kill Jaejoong this quickly =p ... Do you like the awakened Dara? 

Thanks for reading and thanks for the comments ^_____^