Miss In Your Dreams met Mr. Grumpy Guy

The Enchantress

 

 

It’s been an hour but my bestfriend, Taeyeon is still nowhere to be seen! I tried to call her many times but she won’t answer her phone nor send me a message and it ticks me off!  Did she forget that we will meet here at the park to watch the fireworks display?! Gosh, she’s the one who invited me but she’s not even here? Isn’t it ironic? I sent her a message telling her that I would just go home, afterall, I can still watch the fireworks display from there.

 

“Hi miss, are you available?” I suddenly stopped when three guys blocked my way. I looked at my surroundings but I can’t see any people beside me and these three thugs.

 

“Sorry, but I’m waiting for my BOYFRIEND”. I emphasized the word ‘BOYFRIEND’ so that they won’t bother me anymore. I turned my back at them but one guy grabbed my arm.

 

“Play with us first, we know that you don’t have company because we were observing you from afar.” He’s still holding my left arm and his creepy smile won’t disappear from his creepy face. Argh!

 

“Can you please stop bothering me? I don’t want to be with someone like you, okay?”

 

“Whoah! This girl is feisty! I like her, hahahaha!” I pushed the guy who’s grabbing my arm because they are starting to get into my nerves and started to walk fast.

 

“Wait miss! Where do you think you’re going?” I saw the three thugs running after me. I didn’t bother to look back again because I might trip, you know?

 

“If you don’t stop I will really call the police!” I threaten them which made the situation worst because I saw them giving signs with each other, maybe they are thinking how to capture me. I suddenly kicked one of them in his most precious spot then I sprint somewhere. Then, I dialled Taeyeon’s number hoping that she will answer it.

 

“! ! What are you doing? Run after her!”

 

Gosh! Taeyeon! Please answer it! I need you now!

 

Boooghs!

 

I fell on the ground when I bumped into a guy. I looked up and---

 

“Can’t you see that there’s someone in front of you? Do you want to die?!”

 

“I... I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to.. But Mister, can you help me for now?” I also glance at his two companion praying that they will help me.

 

“Who do you think I am? Get out of my sight miss if you still want to live”

 

“Please, help me... I’d rather die because of you beating me than di—“

 

“YAH!” I gulped when I heard that guy’s creepy voice. I hide behind the guy in front of me and saw the two thugs approaching us.

 

“Give us that girl if you don’t want to be beaten” one of the thugs said arrogantly.

 

“And who are you to order me around?” said the grumpy guy in front of me. “Get out of my sight if you don’t want to die”

 

“Will you give us that girl or not?”

 

“If I said no, what will you do?” my body was frozen when I saw one of the thugs handling a knife. Before the thugs get closer, the two companions of the grumpy guy step up and began to fight with the two thugs.

 

Oh dear God, please help us!

 

Boinks

 

Tughs

 

Blag

 

Pak

 

“Can you let go of me now? The fight is over..” I felt that my face turned red because of embarrassment.

 

“Sorry, and thank you” I smiled at him, the guy lowered his head and

 

“Paid... Eunhyuk, Sungmin take this girl home. I’ll take care of these guys.”

 

“Let’s go Miss, I’ll take you home before something bad happens to you.” I just stood there, unable to move... That grumpy guy... my first kiss... He just stole it!

 

“Yah! Why did you kiss me?! It’s my first kiss and you stole it!”

 

“Miss, I saved you and that is the price for saving you.”

 

“S-still, you don’t have the right to kiss me!”

 

“Tsk, You two stay here.. I will be the one to take this girl home...” the grumpy guy walk towards me while the two just scratch their head. “So what will you do now? That first kiss won’t be back.. Unless you want to kiss me to call it quits?”

 

“In your dreams...” I turned my back on him. Psh! That grumpy guy! I won’t forgive him, he’s so arrogant!

 

“Donghae! Don’t forget that we have something to do after new year okay? Take care Miss In  Your Dreams!”

 

“D-donghae... Where did I heard that name?” I murmured. That name is somewhat familiar to me... “Ahm... Thank you for saving me...” I thanked him but he’s not answering me. We just walk silently until we arrive at my house. “Than---“ before I could utter a sentence, he turned his back at me and walked away. “Mr. Grumpy guy! For the record, I am not Miss In Your Dreams, it’s Dara! Sandara Park!” I shouted while he was walking away from me.

 

------

 

First day of class and here I am all alone in our classroom. Gosh, it’s my dad’s fault! He got so excited because the school year just began again..

 

“Move...” I heard someone’s voice but I just ignored it. “Didn’t you hear me?” I felt that someone grabbed my bag and... did he just throw it on the ground?

 

Who is he to tell me to move? As far as I know, there are vacant chairs beside me duh!

 

I opened my eyes and yawn. I straightened my back and looked at the rude guy who throw my bag.

 

“Oh! Donghae, it is Miss In Your Dreams!”

 

Our classmates stared at us, maybe because they are somewhat scared since they knew that I really don’t want to be disturbed while I am sleeping! I saw Taeyeon staring at me but she can’t approach me. Well, who would approach us if the two guys in front of me are also releasing a dark aura, most especially the grumpy guy. Maybe these two are awake when God discharged the power to be goodlooking but they are asleep when it comes to manners. Kekeke.

 

“Pardon?” I raised my eyebrow and smirked at them. Grumpy guy stared at me and of course, I stared at him too! This is my territory, and he is just a transferee!

 

“I said move. That’s my chair...”

 

“Your chair? As far as I know it is not your chair, you don’t even have a name on it. Since I occupied this first, it’s my chair, get it?”

 

“If I were you Miss In Your Dreams, I will really get out of that chair. Donghae has a bad temper, you know?” Eunhyuk told me.

 

“Will you move or you want to live your life like hell?” he threatened me. I stand up and get my bag but I still sat on my chair.

 

“I will stay here, it’s my favorite spot. And mind you, you are just a transferee so be nice to me. You can sit beside me, behind me or even in front of me, I won’t even care but if you still insist that you want my spot then I am telling you, I am not someone who would immediately give her spot for you.” I hissed.

 

“YOU!!!” He raised his fist and grabbed me from my sit, I saw Taeyeon praying for me. If you only saw her face, it is so daebak haha.

 

“Stop...” I take hold of his hand and get it away from me. I don’t want my bestfriend to be worried kekeke. “Fine, if you want to get this spot from me, let’s do it the classic way. Rock-paper-scissors.“

 

“Are you kidding me?! Rock-paper-scissors? Look miss, I am not in the mood to go with your craziness.” I just ignored him and held his hand.

 

“Rock-paper-scissors” I smiled at him. “If you win, I will let you have my favorite spot but if you don’t want to do it... I won’t give this spot to you even if you punch me and---

 

My eyes grew wide when he suddenly move his handsome face closer to mine, out of instinct I hurriedly covered my lips.

 

“Hmmm... Do you think I will kiss you again? Fine, because you are the first person who go against me, I’ll do this rock-paper-scissors of yours. But if you lose, you will be my slave..”

 

“Deal...” I smiled at him cunningly. I sensed that our classmates are watching our every move and of course, I will let them see a good show. We started my little game and after a minute I felt that this grumpy guy is starting to get piss because his score is still zero hahaha. After 2 minutes, the game is over. Five for me, Zero for Donghae. “Yay! I won... Sorry but this spot is still mine, kekeke.”

 

“NO WAY!!!” Donghae suddenly shove me and sat to my favorite spot. I glared at him and tried to pull him out of that freaking chair but he won’t even budge! Argh!

 

“Yah! You cheater! That is my spot! Shoo! Shoo!” I stomped my feet on the ground because I’m really pissed off to this grumpy guy while I heard my classmates laughing... worst, at my expense.

 

“Goodmorning class!”

 

Argh! Wrong timing! I just sat beside Eunhyuk because I have no choice. It is the only vacant chair left. After class, Taeyeon and I proceeded to the cafeteria.

 

“Best, are you okay? Didn’t you get hurt? And I heard Donghae about kissing you again. Did he kissed you? When?!”

 

“Sshhh... You’re loud... And Best, I saw you laughing at me when he stole my favorite spot from me! You’re so bad! How can you laugh at me?”

 

“because it’s the first time someone attempt to steal your favorite spot and you two look like a couple a while ago hahaha.”

 

“C-couple?!! No way! That’s impossible! It’s a BIG NO!!”

 

“Answer me first, who is that Donghae and what did he meant when he said that he already kissed you? But you know, that kiss did not go into waste, after all, that guy is freaking handsome!”

 

“Remember when you didn’t show up in the park? He’s the guy I’m telling you about who stole my first kiss! But first thing first, I have to be the first one to arrive in our classroom! And  Taeyeon, don’t forget to buy me bread! I’ll go to the classroom and sleep again! See yah!” I left Taeyeon in front of the cafeteria and went to our next classroom. I sat to my favorite spot and sleep.

 

“You really like this spot, do you?”

 

“Kyah!!! What are you doing here?!”

 

“Tsk, you’re really loud! Move, that’s my spot.” He told me.

 

“Shiro! You already stole my favorite spot in our first class, I won’t let you steal this spot from mine.”

 

“Move... Hurry up while I’m still nice to you...”

 

“No!”

 

“Move..”

 

“I said NO!”

 

“Will you move or I will kiss you again?”

 

“I don’t want to move and I absolutely don’t want to be kissed by you!!!”

 

“Then what will you do? I really want that spot...” he sat at my desk and smiled at me. I felt my heart beat faster... Gosh, he looks like an angel!

 

Why is he so handsome!?

 

“I know that I am handsome but don’t fall for me, I won’t catch you...”

 

“Who said that I will for for you? W-well, I admit you are handsome but too bad, I won’t fall for you...” 

 

“You will fall for me, that’s for sure..”

 

“Let’s see who will fall for who... Psh!”

 

Finally, he left my desk and sat beside me. I just smiled, at least I won over him kekeke. Our professor finally arrived and I saw Donghae sleeping throughout the class. Our professor already left but Donghae is still sleeping and his bestfriend didn’t even bother to wake him up. Taeyeon left me too because of her crush, what kind of bestfriend is she? She left me for her stupid crush? Tsk tsk tsk, well I can’t blame her since that stupid guy is really handsome. I sighed and stared at the sleeping Donghae and decided to draw him kekeke. After sketching, I move closer to him to wake him up but I ended up looking at his sleeping face, again.


“Miss Park, stop staring at me.. Am I really that handsome for you to stare and even watch over me while I am sleeping?”

 

“S-sorry…” I immediately run and went to the rooftop.

 

Gosh! He caught me staring at him!

 

I opened the door but I saw the school’s gangster bullying someone… I was about to go back but some guy hold my arm.

 

“Where do you think you’re going? You can’t go!”

 

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to go here…”

 

“You’re pretty…” I saw their leader move towards me. He’s about to touch me but I screamed at his face. That creepy leader covered my mouth but I bit him. I was about to run back to the door but most of his men are blocking it.


“You’re really dead! You dare bit me! Get her!” before I could run someone grabbed my arm.

 

“Yah! Let go of me!”

 

“I won’t.” said one of the guys. He shove me to their leader.

 

“I will forgive you if you will become my lover” said the leader while holding me.

 

“No way!”

 

“Yes way. Well, if you don’t want then pray hard. I can’t guarantee your safety” the leader threatened me. He moved closer to me and he was trying to kiss me.

 

“N-no! S-stay away from me!” I yelled at him. “Kyaaaaah!” I let out another scream when I heard a loud thunder with matching lightning as usual.

 

“Don’t move”

 

“I… I said stay away from me!” I kicked him in his groin and moved back.

 

“Y…you ” he said while in pain.

 

“W-well, It’s your fault!” I told him even if I’m really scared right now. I felt the fence behind me…

 

Eotteoke? If I jump I’m dead, but if I stay my life would be ruined…



“HELP ME!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping that someone would hear me.

 

The school gangster’s were alarmed by my action and was about to approach me when the door suddenly open.




Blag!



"Don't you dare touch her!"