A new beginning

The Enchantress

AISLIN

 

All of us, except Minho and Donghae went to the City of Aislin. Not to hunt for evil creatures and dark wizards but to have fun. Aislin is currently celebrating for their yearly harvest and having a masquerade festival today. Queen Mother asked me to go in her place so I pretty much can't refuse, in addition, my friends really nagged me to go because for them, It's been a long long time since we have fun because of all the things that happened in one year.

 

Bom and Seunghyun went together, Changmin and Minzy and Chaerin and Jiyong have a double date and I was left with Yunho and Hyun Joong, the two strictest bodyguard ever.

 

"Are you alright, Princess?" Yunho asked me while we are touring around Aislin. I smiled and shook my head, enjoying myself while looking at the different stalls here in Aislin. When I look at Hyun Joong, I saw him looking at somewhere and when I followed his gaze, I giggled because he's looking at some herb shop.

 

"Hyun Joong-ah.." I called for his attention. "Why didn't you say that you like to go somewhere?"

 

"H-huh?"

 

"Aigoo... You can go to that shop if you want to." I said while pointing at the herb shop. "Don't be stubborn, kaja!" I said and grabbed the two of them towards the shop because I'm pretty sure Hyun Joong won't leave my side no matter what I said.

 

While Hyun Joong is busy looking for precious herbs, I was playing with my hair and Yunho, still guarding me.

 

"Yunho, can you stop looking at me? I won't disappear and I already promised that I'll behave right?"

 

"But Prin--"

 

"Dara.. Don't be so formal since we're here to have fun right?" I said and he just nod his head.

 

"Uwaaaaah!" I heard somebody cried and when I followed where the sound came from, I saw a kid crying while looking at the bunch of people waiting in line to get inside. I stood and went outside the shop.

 

"D-Dara! Where are you going?!" Yunho asked while still following me.

 

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked the little kid.

 

"I want to watch that but I can't because I don't have any money!" the little kid cried.

 

"Where's your parents?" I asked.

 

"T-they're busy looking after our shop." he said with a sad voice. I patted his head and smiled.

 

"You really want to watch that?" I asked and the kid nodded his head. I stood up and look at Yunho. "What are they doing Yunho-ah?" I whispered.

 

"I don't have a clue, Princess." he said, scratching his head for being clueless like me.

 

"errr... What do we do? I don't have money?" I told him and he giggled.

 

"You want to watch too? I have money." Yunho smiled and placed his hand on his pocket.

 

"Hmmmm?" I asked when he keep on searching.

 

"Errr... It's gone." Yunho said.

 

"Hahahah! Oh my god! I can't believe that someone manage to stole from you!" I burst into laughter when he said that his money is gone.

 

"Aish..." he stomped his feet in frustration. I look at the still crying kid and kneel.

 

"Hey kid, do you really have to watch that performance? or other performance will do?" I asked and the little boy just look at me.

 

"But I want to watch someone flying!" he cried and I look at Yunho, smiling at the sudden idea in my mind.

 

"Y-you can't... Whatever you are thinking, you can't" Yunho said.

 

"Oh come on! Nobody will recognize us because we're wearing a mask." I said. "Hey kid, I'll show you a good performance so stop crying okay?"

 

"Y-you can do that too?" he asked while pointing at the poster. I smiled and nod my head, making the boy clapped in excitement.

 

"Aish! Why are you so stubborn?" Yunho asked.

 

"Yah, I'm not the only one performing. You will help me too" I said and he shook his head violently.

 

"I won't do it."

 

"That's an order, Yunho." I said authoritatively, leaving him with no choice hahaha. When I saw a vacant place near the herb shop, we went there. "Hey, you fly." I said to Yunho.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Fly... Come on, the kid is waiting" I impatiently said.

 

"I'm sorry... I should've not bothered you..." The kid sadly said while his eyes started to well up.

 

"Aish! Fine, I'll do it!" Yunho said and his wooden broomstick popped out.

 

"Woah! A broom!" The kid said, making Yunho smirked.

 

"You want to ride?" Yunho asked and the kid nods his head.

 

"Yah! Don't ride with him!" I said to the kid but it's too late. He already sat on Yunho's broom and the two fly, leaving me alone on the street. "Aigoo, I pray for the kid's soul and safety." I said while remembering my past experience with Yunho.

 

I just leaned on the wall as I wait for them to return. Few minutes have passed and they return and the kid is happily clapping his hand.

 

"Woah! It's really nice flying!!!" the little kid said as Yunho helped him to get down. I look at Yunho and he shyly smiled at me.

 

"Did you have fun?" I asked the kid and he nods his head.

 

"Why did you left without saying a thing?" Hyun Joong suddenly appeared behind us and look at the kid.

 

"Can he fly too?" asked the kid, with his eyes, sparkling. "Can you show me something more?"

 

Yunho scratched his head while I nod at the kid.

 

"What do you think you are doing, Dara?" Hyun Joong raised his brow.

 

"Don't be a kill joy, Hyun Joong-ah. You have to make our performance beautiful okay?" I told the kid to stay back and smirked.

 

I snapped my fingers and little fireballs began to show up from nowhere, the size is as small as a button.

 

"Dara, that's dangerous." Hyun Joong warned me.

 

"Don't worry, Hyun Joong-ah. Nobody will be burned from these" I said. "Come one, help me, release your fire too"

 

Hyun Joong shook his head and instead of fire, he released a mini waterball sparkling beside all of my mini fireball.

 

"Waaaah! It's so beautiful!" The kid clapped his hands and many people started to watch our mini performance too.

 

"Yunho, don't just stand there!" I said and he smiled and released his ice crystals. We performed various tricks using our elements, making the people happy. After our performance the little boy stayed with us and I let Hyun Joong and Yunho take care of him hahaha. While they are busy with the kid, I happily walked around the city when someone suddenly grabbed me.

 

"Dance with us, lady!" said the one who grabbed me. I sighed in relief, it's a good thing I didn't kill this innocent man.

 

While we're dancing the beat suddenly changed and he pushed me to someone.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

 

I cleared my throat as my heart began to beat faster. Somehow, I felt comfortable dancing with the young man in front of me and at the same time, it's making me crazy... His familiar scent is making me crazy.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

I touched his face, startling him. He touched my hand and smirked.

 

"It's a rude thing to touch, my lady" his husky voice said.

 

--

 

Do doong! Double update kekeke. Who could be that mysterious man? ???