Confusion

The Enchantress

 

 

I just stared at the still unconscious Donghae. It’s night now but he’s still unconscious because of the impact when Jaejoong punched him a while ago. I was really worried but Vera assured me that he’s alright.

 

“Princess, I suggest that you two stay here for tonight. It’s dangerous to travel here by night and as you are now, you won’t stand a chance if something attack you.”

 

“B-but they’re waiting for me at the castle... I don’t want to worry them”

 

“I’m sure that they will understand. And that man is still unconscious, he can’t protect you if something happens so just stay here okay?”

 

“I guess you’re right. Vera, thanks for the help. I really do appreciate it.”

 

“It’s nothing, Princess. Please rest now, we’ll watch over you for tonight.” She said. I just nodded and sat beside Donghae’s sleeping body.

 

****

 

I was awaken when I felt a cold breeze touched my skin. My eyes went wide when I saw that I am riding on a large eagle!

 

“Just sleep for now, Dara. Our journey will be long” I heard Donghae said. He must have felt that I already woke up.

 

“W-wait, fishy! Are we still at Tulahlah?” I turned to face him.

 

“I am afraid that we’re not there anymore, Angel. We’re already far away from that floating Island. Rest now, we’ll go down at the next town.” My jaw dropped when he said that.

 

“Wait, fishy! Let’s go back there!”

 

“No. We’re not going back there”

 

“B-but Donghae, they must be worried now. Please, go back now.”

 

“We will never go back there, Sandara Park” I shut my mouth when he completed my name. He’s serious. He don’t want to come back.

 

What should I do?

 

“F-fishy”

 

“Just rest for now, Angel”

 

“Listen to me fishy... We must go back. They’ll help us go back to our world. We don’t know our way here” I reasoned hoping that he will listen to what I am saying.

 

“We don’t need them, Angel. We can ask the people here”

 

“It’s dangerous, fishy. Let’s go back”

 

“Why are you so eager to go back there? Don’t tell me you already like someone else when I am not by your side? Don’t tell me that you like that guy, Sandara?” he said with an alarming tone.

 

I felt a sudden chill when he asked me if I like Jaejoong. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what to react. Is he asking me seriously this question? Don’t he trust me? Just thinking of that made my heart broken. But at the same time, asking me that question made my heart confused too. I don’t know what to feel anymore. I love him but why am I feeling this way...

 

“It’s really dangerous to travel here without knowledge. We don’t know what will happen to us here, fishy” I finally said after keeping silent for a few seconds.

 

“You didn’t answer my question, Dara”

 

“Why are you like this? Don’t ask me if I like him. It frustrates me.”

 

“Dammit, Dara! Just answer my question!” he said, raising his voice.

 

“I.. I don’t like him! Now, can you please go back?” I said, annoyed. I don’t get him! Why is he acting this way?

 

“We can’t”

 

“Why?! Just go back, please! They must be worried now. I don’t want to worry them.. They took care of me when you’re not here. I owe them my life... Please, listen to me fishy.”

 

“I don’t trust that guy. Don’t argue with me, Angel. We can do this without their help.” He stubbornly said.

 

I don’t know what got into me. I felt really frustrated because of Donghae’s action. Can’t he listen to me for once? He don’t know what awaits us in this world! He don’t know the dangers because he has no memory of his past. He don’t know anything... He don’t know that the council of elders are after me... We can’t do this alone, we badly need them if Donghae still wants to return to the mortal world if he ever retrieve his memory. I whistled hoping that Xry would show up, I know he will be mad at me but I can’t afford to bring him in danger.

 

Wheeetwheeeew!

 

I whistled again. As soon as I saw Xry, I stood up and jumped!

 

“Dara!!! What do you think you’re doing?!” he angrily said when I jumped. Luckily, my timing is right or else, I would probably be dead by now >_<

 

“I’m sorry, fishy! You won’t listen to me so I did this!” I said grinning at him but at the back of my mind, I’m really scared. “Let’s go Xry!” I commanded while Xry’s feather. “Come on! Fishy! If you catch me, I won’t complain anymore. But if you don’t, you can’t complain either!” I challenged him.

 

“SANDARA PARK!!!!!” he called my name. I looked back at him and he’s really mad by now. “You’re dead if I catch you!”

 

“Aigoo! Fishy is really mad. What do I do?” I whispered to myself. “Y-uou can’t kill me, fishy! I know that you love me so you can’t do that! Hahahaha!” I shouted back at him while laughing, and I hope he didn’t notice the nervousness I felt.

 

“You will really get it from me if I catch you, Angel!” he shouted back at me, but now he’s already smiling.

 

“That’s if you will only catch me! I suggest that you drive faster kekeke! Let’s go, Xry! Hurry!” I said to Xry. My mood just brightens when I saw him smile. Meaning, he’s not mad at me anymore! Yay! I hold on to Xry tighter because I might fall if he speed up kekeke. I looked at Donghae and he’s catching up to me.

 

“Aigoo, Xry! fly faster please! I don’t want him to catch me! I’m scared of Bommie if I won’t go back, you know her. She’s a Bominator! Thinking of her is giving me goosebumps." I said talking to Xry "And of course it's not just because of that Bominator... The others  must be worried about me too...” 

 

I looked again at Donghae and my eyes went wide when he stood up. “Y-yah! What do you think you’re doing!” I yelled but then he suddenly jumped off! “Xry! Catch him!” I commanded. Xry immediately plummeted and we timely caught this crazy fish!

 

“Y-you crazy fish! Why did you jumped! What if I didn’t looked back?! You might die!” I angrily said. When I saw him jumped, I was really really terrified. I swear, I felt my heart ran amok and it seems like it left my body for a moment! Psh! This stupid fish >_<

 

“Gotcha!” He grabbed me by my waist and grinned at me.

 

“Cheater!” I said accusingly. He just laughed at me. “Don’t you know how scared I was when I saw you jumped off! Aish! We’ll go back and you don’t have a right to complain now, psh!”

 

“Okay, Okay... I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you, Angel. I love you” he whispered while back hugging me. “Hey, I said I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad.”

 

“Stupid fish.”

 

“Yeah... I must be stupid... stupidly in love with my Angel” he said while laughing and I just secretly smiled. During our ride, he keep on whispering sweet words to me and most of them are super corny.

 

“Fishy, behave okay? I don’t want to see you fighting someone here.” I warned him as we land in front of the castle. I knocked on the large door but no one’s answering. I tried to open it and luckily it’s open but my jaw dropped when I saw the inside. It’s a complete mess! The hall have various holes! It looks like someone attacked the castle using a canon!

 

“What the hell happened here?” I murmured.

 

“Dara, are you sure we are on the right place?” Hae asked.

 

“Hello! Anybody here?! Bommie! Chae! Minzy!” I called but still, I hear no answer. We continue to walk and I gulped when I saw that some of the portraits are teared and broken into pieces. I walked out of the room and walked faster. “Yunho?! Changmin!! Minho!” I called but it seems like no one’s here.

 

“Dara, I think that they’re not here anymore.” I heard Donghae say.

 

“N-no... They won’t leave me here.” I felt Donghae touched my shoulder. “Just a little bit more, fishy.”

 

“Alright.”

 

“J-Jaejoong! H-hey! Don’t play a trick on me! It’s not funny anymore guys! Bommie-ya! You evil corn lover! Come out now! I’m sorry okay?! I didn’t mean to worry you! It’s just that... something urgent came! Guys!!! Bommie-ah! You’re my cousin right? Why are you doing this to me! If you’re playing a trick on me, I swear I will really order that you can’t have any corns forever! ” I shouted but no one’s answering me. I felt my eyes welled up. I just can’t accept that they left me.

 

“Angel, let’s go now. They’re not here anymore.” Donghae said. I just stood frozen. “It’s alright, Angel. If it’s really fated that you will meet them again, you will. Let’s go now.”

 

“T-they left” I said. Donghae suddenly grabbed my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

 

“D-don’t think negatively, Princess. Maybe they really needed to flee and leave you alone. Maybe someone attacked this castle and they needed to retreat. That guy knows that you’re with me right? I hate to admit it but maybe he placed his trust on me that I will never allow something bad happen to you, that I will protect you no matter what happens so they just left. They’ll find us, Angel. They’ll find us if they really wanted.” Fishy assured me.

 

“I guess you’re right.. L-let’s go.” I said, trying to smile.

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

“Prince Jaejoong, she’ll leave now.” I heard Minzy said.

 

“After causing a mess here, shooting at anywhere you please, almost killing your friends and now you will just let her go like that? Aigoo, Prince Jaejoong. I don’t really get you. My cousin came back here but here we are, hiding from her. Psh! She even called me evil corn lover! That rabbit! And she! She even threatened me that she will order that I can’t have any corn forever? Seriously? If she’s serious then I suggest that we must come out now! Prince? Pretty please? I can’t live without my precious corn!”

 

I just ignored them. I quietly stared at my Angel. At first, I am really mad when I knew that it was Donghae whom she love now. It pains me knowing that she loves my bestfriend now. I can’t take the pain so I left her there. I even destroyed half of my castle because of my anger... I even broke some of our portraits. It really hurts, darkness overtake me and the result is this mess. They even tried to restrain me but I ended up hurting them.

 

“Will you really let her leave like this? Won’t you fight for my corn- I mean cousin, Jaejoong?”

 

I promised... I promised to myself that I will let her go if that man deserves her love. I know Donghae... He’s a good man... He can protect her.

 

I gazed at her while trying to supress my tears from falling. Until now, it hurts me. Letting her go like this pains me. I love her. I really really really do love her. I love her to the point that even if her happiness will only bring me sorrow, I will gladly accept such fate. I love her to the point that I will give up my own life just for her. She’s the only lady that I will ever love.

 

“Jaejoong, travelling to Jiaro is not easy. I’m telling you these again, at their state now, they won’t last that long. As long as my Dara’s memory is sealed, so is her power. Nobody except the council, the high priest, the Kings, the deities and the Gods can tell who she is. It’s true that she’s love here at Verona by the creatures but without her power, they won’t recognize her unless she called for them. Will you---“

 

I didn’t let Yunho finish his sentence, I just walked out from the master bedroom where we are in and dashed towards her current location. I realized, I can’t really give her up. Seeing him with another man pains me. I can’t bear to look at them. I can’t imagine that this day would come, that she’ll be in love with another guy other than me. I can’t imagine my future without her.

 

“DARA!!!!” I called for her name while rushing. “WAIT UP! DARA!” I shouted for her name again as soon as I saw her. “Princess!!!” I ran faster towards her direction and there, I saw her looked back to where I am.

 

“J-Jae..”

 

“Princess...” I stopped half-way. I walked slowly towards her and she did the same.

 

PAK!

 

“You stupid Prince! I thought you already left me here! Don’t you know how frustrated I am? Don’t you know how much I worried when I saw those freaking holes?!” she smacked me in the head and shouted at me like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“I’m sorry...”

 

“You should be! You even left us there after knocking this fish!” she grabbed Donghae beside her. “Now, you two must promise that you won’t fight anymore. Do you know how scared I was back there?” she reached out for my hand and Donghae’s hand.

 

“W-what are you doing, Angel?” I heard Donghae said.

 

“Don’t call her your Angel. That’s my endearment to her!” I hissed. I covered my mouth when I saw Dara glared at me.

 

“Psh... How can we go on our journey if you two are not on good terms?”

 

“Dara, it’s impossible between us. You are my girlfriend and he loves you too so I can’t stay still.” Donghae gave an exasperated sigh. “I can go on a journey with them but Angel, don’t push it. We can’t pretend to be on good terms.”

 

“Jaejoong?” Dara looked at me.

 

“I concur with him. I know that you love him and I can’t really accept that fact in a few days. I can’t just give you up like that, Princess. I can’t promise that I will never fight with that guy.”

 

“Ssantoki! They’re right.” Bom suddenly popped out in front of us. “When two guys love the same girl, they can’t be friendly with each other but I assure you, there’s one thing that thay can agree.”

 

“And what is that?” Dara asked. Bommie smirked at us and whispered at her. After a few seconds, I saw Dara’s face turned to bright red.

 

“What did you tell her?!” Donghae and I chorused.

 

“That’s a secret! And Dee, don’t forget my corns okay?” 

 

 

----

 

Finally, the battle over Dara will start lol. Goodluck to Jae and Hae hahaha. ^_____^ thanks for reading this story, I really appreciate it! Sorry if this update may disappoint you.