{xiujoo/xiumi} Invisible

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Invisible

Characters: Kim Namjoo, Kim Minseok and Yoon Bomi

Pairing(s): Namjoo x Xiumin (main), Xiumin x Bomi (side)

Genre: Romance/ Angst


Namjoo was doodling on her notebook as she waited for her class to start. It was still early and the classroom was almost empty, so she didn't bother about the people that came in a out of the room ocasionally. Her mind was somewhere else, but when she snapped out of her thoughts, she realized she had been writing the same name on her notebook about a hundred of times.

She blushed and inmediately closed her notebook, not before looking around to see if anyone caught her writing his name on her notebook. When she noticed that the coast was clear, she sighed. It was a mix of relief and sadness. Relief, because luckily no one saw her, and sadness because he would never feel the same way as she did. He didn't even notice her.

She sighed once again as her attention turned towards the door. Her eyes widened and she blushed once again when she saw him waking in. Her heart beated faster just at the sight of him. The way his cute smile reached his eyes, his chubby cheeks, his childish expressions, the way his perfectly brown hair always seemed slightly ruffled or the way his eyes lit up when he smiled... everything about him, made her heart skip a beat. Kim Minseok, the guy that had taken her breath away.

She stared at him for way too long and she could swear anyone with eyes could see she liked him. However, he didn't seem to notice her. Not even once. It was as if she was invisible.

Her heart almost stopped when he looked at her direction. Her heart beated even faster as she hoped he had finally noticed her, but his eyes were not on her. It was as if he was staring through her. He was staring at someone else.

Namjoo's heart fell when she noticed how he sighed happily as he stared at the girl whose sit was next to hers. He did not took his eyes away from her a single second and his smile never seemed to leave his face. Namjoo knew very well that Kim Minseok was in love with that girl... Yoon Bomi. A girl with beautiful brown locks and a childish laugh. 

However, the girl never seemed to notice him. She never caught him staring at her, her attention was always somewhere else. She couldn't see how his smile reached his eyes everytime she walked by, or how he only stopped doing whatever he was doing just to stare at her, or how he sighed like a love sick boy just by the sight of her. He was invisible to her... just like she was to him.

Sometimes Namjoo wished Minseok could see notice her, instead of being after Bomi, who clearly didn't notice him but other times she wished Bomi would finally see him, because he deserved to be happy. And he wanted her.

Namjoo sighed once again as he stared again at Minseok. His eyes were still locked on Bomi, who was happily chatting with her friends and that was unaware of his lovely gaze on her. 

She looked away finally and sighed for nth time. If only Minseok knew her, she was sure she would be able to make him happy. They could be happy together. But he didn't know her... because he didn't even notice her. She was invisible to him.