{nayeol} Little Things

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Little Things

Characters: Park Chanyeol and Son Naeun

Pairing(s): Chanyeol x Naeun (main)

Genre: Fluff


Naeun had always liked the way he held her hand so gently, almost as if he was afraid of bothering her. It never did actually, because she loved to feel their hands pressed together. Everytime they walked side to side, his hand would suddenly slip into hers and it was always so nice and gentle, it put a smile on her face. Chanyeol's hands were so big compared to hers and yet, they fitted perfectly together.

She also liked the way he hugged her, so tightly she was surprised she could still breathe sometimes. When he wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into his embrace, she felt as if every broken piece of her would fall back to place. She liked the way those hugs made her feel, like he didn't want to let go. Those were her favorite kind of hugs.

Chanyeol seemed to have thing for Naeun's hair. He loved to touch it and carres it everytime they were cuddled together. Naeun loved it everytime he put a loose strand of her hair back to place, brushing it behind her ear or simply putting in back where it belonged. It made her blush everytime and he would always smile cheekily afterwards. She normally hated it when people touched her hair, but when Chanyeol did, it felt so nice she didn't even mind.

Chanyeol always knew what to say. When she was feeling down, he knew how to comfort her. When she was angry, he knew that he shouldn't press things further if she didn't want to talk and he never did. And he always knew how to make her smile.

Naeun loved a lot of things about Park Chanyeol, but the one thing she loved the most about him was they he looked at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world. She wasn't the kind of girl who loved attention, yet, his gaze always made her feel so special. It was different from the looks she got from other guys. The way Chanyeol looked at her was free of any kind of malice. Instead, they were full of love and adoration. And his smile was always so sweet it could melt her.

She coudn't help but think that Chanyeol was very easy to love. He never did and would never do anything to make her love him less. She loved that about him. She loved all those little things about him. Little gestures that would probably go unnoticed by people that surrounded them, but that held a very special meaning for both of them. Naeun loved those little things. It was something she would never change. Just as her feelings for him would never change.