{kaijoo/taojoo/kaiyoung/sumi} Matchmakers

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Matchmakers

Characters: Kim Joonmyun (Suho), Yoon Bomi, Kim Jongin (Kai), Kim Namjoo, Huang Zitao (Tao) and Oh Hayoung

Pairing(s): Kai x Namjoo, Suho x Bomi, Tao x Namjoo, Kai x Hayoung

Genre: Romance/Fluff


"So what you are trying to say is that your best friend likes my sister?" Joonmyun said, raising his voice a little bit. Bomi felt the desire to face-palm herself because her boyfriend was sometimes a little bit too dense. She had repeated it to him like a thousand times already and he seemed to be getting it just now.

"Yes, that was what I was trying to say" she said"Jongin likes Namjoo"

"And how do you expect me to not be mad at it?!" Joonmyun said a little bit annoyed. Bomi sighed. Sometimes she tended to forget that her boyfriend was overprotective as hell with his little sister. Now how was she supposed to matchmake Jongin and Namjoo if she didn't have Joonmyun's help?

"Oh calm down, Myun" she said, trying to sooth him. "She is not a baby anymore"

The boy simply sighed and tried to calm down a little bit. However, he couldn't help but feel uneasy about the whole situation. Namjoo was his baby sister after all and that would never change.

"How do you know Jongin likes my sister, anyway?" he asked frowning, still a little bit insecure"Did he tell you?"

"He didn't need to" Bomi replied "You just need to see how excited he gets when he talks to her"

This caused Joonmyun to frown once again, but as soon as Bomi gave him a disapproving look, he simply sighed. He knew he couldn't win an argument against Yoon Bomi even if he wanted too. 

"Are you going to help me or not?" Bomi asked with a serious expression and Joonmyun sighed defeated. 

"Fine, what are you planning to do?" He said rubbing his nape and she beamed in excitement, before hugging him tightly and carefully explaining him her plan.

****

It was during the end of the second period that Joonmyun finally caught sight of his sister and Jongin talking. They weren't in the same grade, so they were rarely seen together. That was seeing them talking seemed so weird to Joonmyun. He hated to admit it, but Bomi was right. He could see the excitement in Jongin's expressions as he spoke to Namjoo. He then turned to look at Bomi, who was smiling satisfied.

"See? I told you!" she said excited as she clapped her hands together. The idea of her best friend dating her future sister in law made her feel excited.

The scene in front of them seemed perfect until a certain panda like, chinese boy came into the picture. The guy, named Huang Zitao, approached them and Namjoo suddenly blushed hardly. 

"Something is wrong there" Joonmyun said as he watched the scene with surprise. At first he thought he wasn't seeing right, but Namjoo had clearly turned redder than a tomato the moment the guy appeared.

Bomi suddenly looked at them as confused as Joonmyun. Namjoo was obviously nervous at the presence of the chinese boy and Jongin didn't seem to mind at all. His smile actually never left his face and it was weird. Shouldn't he be jealous instead?

Bomi was still trying to answer those questions when a fourth person suddenly appeared into the picture. Namjoo's best friend, Oh Hayoung, approached them and it was Jongin's turn to blush this time.

Joonmyun frowned at the sight and looked at Bomi, who looked just as helpless and confused as him. They then turned towards them and saw Jongin telling Hayoung something, as he rubbed his nape nervously. The girl seemed confused at first, but then smiled widenly and nodded. Jongin beamed in excitement as Namjoo giggled happily.

Then Jongin and Hayoung walked away together chatting happily, both really blushed. Namjoo clapped her hands excitedly and Zitao next to her, chuckled. He then wrapped an arm around the girl and said something to her that caused her to blush. The two of them walked away together as well afterwards, with an obviously blushed and excited Namjoo.

Joonmyun frowned for the nth time to the point that he could already feel the wrinkles forming in his forehead. Bomi, on the other hand, was still shocked with the view and her jaw had dropped.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked

"Well, it seems like our matchmaking went wrong" he said and he was, indeed, right. Because Jongin actually liked Hayoung and he was excited to talk to Namjoo because she was helping him get together with her best friend. Also, Namjoo had a huge crush on Huang Zitao, which Joonmyun and Bomi didn't fail to notice.

Bomi sighed. She swore she would never try to play matchmaker again without getting her facts right. Sometimes she hated when Joonmyun was right.