{kyungmi} Opposites Attract

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Opposites Attract

Characters: Do Kyungsoo, Yoon Bomi, Jang Dongwoo (Infinite) and OC

Pairing(s): Kyungsoo x Bomi (main), Dongwoo x Bomi (side)

Genre: Romance/ Fluff


Bomi was walking towards her locker before her class started, when she suddenly spotted Do Kyungsoo walking on the opposite direction. She could only roll her eyes just by the sight of him. She didn't know why she couldn't stand him and his presence annoyed her so much. Maybe it was because they were so different from each other. She was fun and outgoing, while he was so serious and uptight.

With Kyungsoo, Bomi had proved to herself that the theory that said that opposites attract didn't work for them, even if it was a scientific fact. It just made them dislike each other and they couldn't get along because of that.

Unfortunately for her, his locker was just right to hers and she had to see him every morning. He simply walked towards his locker and without even looking at her, he opened it and took out his books. Bomi could only frown and just roll her eyes once again. When Kyungsoo was about to turn around and leave, she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I saw that" Kyungsoo simply said with a serious expressionand her eyes widened suddenly, but she then just glared at him

"I can do whatever I want ok? It's not of your business" she said, crossing her arms and he could only roll her eyes. She was about to walk to her class, when she suddenly spotted someone she didn't want to see. The guy was walking with his friends and with an arm wrapped around a girl she didn't know. 

"Oh no" she said as she saw him getting closer. He still hadn't notice her presence, but he would sooner or later. Kyungsoo simply frowned and looked at her weirdly. Was she avoiding that guy? She then turned to look at Kyungsoo with pleading eyes. "Kyungsoo, you have to help me"

"What?" he asked confused, looking at her as if she had gone crazy. She never asked him for anything and now she was asking him to help her? Before she replied or before he could react, Bomi clinged to his arms and pulled him closer, startling him very much. His cheeks turned slightly pink because of the closeness. "Yah! what do you think you are doing?

"Just play along, ok?!" she said, trying not to speak too loud so that the guy in front wouldn't hear.

"Why should I?" he complained and she could only glare at him and he glared back at her.

"Hey Bomi" they both heard a voice said and suddenly turned to look at the front inmediately. Bomi faked at smile at the guy in front of her and the girl that seemed to be his new girlfriend.

"Hi Dongwoo" she greeted her ex boyfriend, with a fake smile. The guy simply smirked, but raised an eyebrow when he noticed Bomi's arm clinged Kyungsoo's arm. Kyungsoo still seemed really confused with the whole situation, but didn't say anything.

"Ah I think I didn't introduce you, this is my girlfriend Yumi" Dongwoo said and Bomi simply nodded and the girl smiled

"Nice to meet you Yumi ssi" she said and deep inside her mind she was thinking that she pitied that girl that was now Dongwoo's new toy. "By the way, this is my boyfriend Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo's eyes suddenly became bigger, if that was even possible and he turned to look at Bomi, really suprised. Bomi only looked at him like asking him to play along. Dongwoo looked at the couple in front of him and frowned.

"Your boyfriend?" he asked, somehow mockingly "But I've never seen you guys together"

"We just began dating a couple of weeks ago" Kyungsoo replied, playing along and so Bomi smiled and nodded as she pulled him closer. "And nobody really knew so..."

"I see" Dongwoo said, still not believing their lie. Bomi was starting to get nervous as Dongwoo looked at them as if he wasn't convinced. Bomi wanted to prove him that she had moved and she no longer cared about his life and the only way to do it was to show him she had a boyfriend. It wasn't as if she hadn't moved on, because she had. She just didn't have a boyfriend at the moment, so she had to use Kyungsoo. "I don't really believe that you guys are dating, you know?"

"What are you saying? Of course we are" Bomi said and Kyungsoo just nodded. Dongwoo, still wasn't convinced so Bomi, as nervous as she was, suddenly pulled Kyungsoo by his shirt and crashed her lips against his. Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock as his cheeks turned redder. It all happen so suddenly, that he didn't know how to react, but somehow, he found himself kissing her back and she was also responding to the kiss. It was almost as if they both really meant. 

They were so inmerse in the kiss, that they had almost forgotten that people were watching them. They only pulled away, when Dongwoo coughed, feeling embarrassed and a little bit disgusted with what he had just seen.

"Ok ok, that was clear enough" he said and Bomi smirked, with a still really shocked Kyungsoo next to her

"You guys make a really cute couple" the girl named Yumi said with a smile, before Dongwoo pulled her away, feeling a annoyed. When Bomi and Kyungsoo were left alone, a sudden awkward atmosphere surrounded them. He simply looked down with his hands on his pocket and she looked away, both completely blushed.

"Don't ever do that again, ok?" he suddenly said and she scoffed

"You wish" she simply said and with that said, they both walked in opposite directions.

Bomi walked away towards her class and a sudden smile appeared on her face as she touched her lips. She had to admit she had actually liked that kiss, but she would never said it aloud. She then just continued walking, unaware of the fact that Kyungsoo was also smiling as he thought back of that kiss. Maybe that theory of opposites attract wasn't so wrong after all...