{eunyeol} I Like You Too

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: I Like You Too (I Like You's sequel)

Characters: Park Chanyeol, Jung Eunji, Kim Jongin (Kai), Kim Joonmyun (Suho) , Son Naeun and Park Chorong

Pairing(s): Eunji x Chanyeol (main), Suho x Chorong (side), Kai x Naeun (side)

Genre: Fluff/ Comedy


Eunji had just walked out from class along with Naeun and Chorong, when she suddenly spotted Chanyeol not very far away. She smiled and was about to approach him and greet him, when she saw that he was now busy talking with another girl. The smile that was previously on her face, suddenly disappeared.

"Look, Chanyeol's there" Chorong said when she saw him "Let's go and greet him"

"We shouldn't interrupt him" Eunji said suddenly "He is busy with a girl"

Naeun looked at her surprised at first, but then giggled. Eunji looked back at her as she didn't understand why she was suddenly laughing.

"What?" she asked 

"Could it be that you are jealous?" Naeun asked, causing Chorong to giggle as well. Eunji looked shocked at her friends and blushed slightly.

"Of course not!" she said angrily, but her friends laughed even more.

"Oh come on Eunji, Chanyeol confessed already... if you like him, why don't you just accept him?" Chorong teased, which caused Eunji to blush even more. However, she just shook her head.

"I don't like him, ok? Stop teasing" she said, but of course, they didn't believe her "Besides, that wasn't even a confession"

Eunji walked away angry, while Chorong and Naeun just looked at each other and giggled. It was obvious for them that she liked him too, she was just too oblivious to her own feelings.

****

During lunch time, the three girls walked towards the cafeteria and spotted Joonmyun and Jongin already there, chatting happily like always. Chorong and Naeun smiled brightly and walked towards their boyfriends, leaving Eunji who just rolled her eyes.

Chorong wrapped her arms around Joonmyun's neck from behind and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, causing him to blush and smile like fool. Naeun approached Jongin quietly, planning to scare him, but before she could do anything he already had his arms wrapped around her small waist as he pulled her closer and kissed her cheek. Naeun giggled blushed and sat next to him as Chorong sat next to Joonmyun.

"One day, I'm going to get accostumed to all these cheesiness" Eunji said and shivered slightly as she took her seat. The four of them just laughed at her statement. 

"Maybe you should accept Chanyeol and join the club" Jongin joked, causing Eunji to glare at him. Everyone laughed, except her, of course.

"That's not funny, Kim Jongin!" Eunji said angrily 

"And by the way, where's Chanyeol?" Naeun asked the boys since the three of them usually hang around together.

"He's around somewhere" Jongin replied and then chuckled "With the new girl of his english class"

Naeun and Chorong exchanged surprised looks and then turned to look at Eunji, whose expression seemed to have changed.

"He seems to be spending a lot of time with that girl lately, doesn't he?" Chorong asked

"He is just being nice" Joonmyun said "I think so"

Again, they all laughed, except Eunji. She kept telling herself that it was stupid to feel mad because Chanyeol could do anything he wanted with his free time. She just didn't understand why she so mad. Probably because he was her best friend and she didn't like the idea of sharing him. Or maybe it was because it bothered her that not so long ago, he suggested they should date and now he was flirting with other girls.

Just then, they saw Chanyeol in the door of the cafeteria waving his goodbye to the girl. He then walked in and smiled when he spotted his friends. He walked towards them and put his arm around Eunji comfortably. Could it be that she liked him like Chorong and Naeun said?

She shook those thoughts of her head. However, they wouldn't go away. 

"Hey guys" he said happily, like always. Eunji suddenly felt awkward, like she had never felt before around Chanyeol. She only glared at him, before standing up from her seat.

"Excuse me" she said, before walking away. Chanyeol turned to look at her shocked and his expression changed from a happy one, to a disappointed one.

"What's wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?" he asked worried, with his eyes still fixed in the girl with brown locks.

"Oh nothing. You simply confessed you liked her and then started hanging around with other girls. Nothing wrong" Chorong said sarcastically, causing the rest of them to laugh. Chanyeol looked at Chorong with his eyes wide opened, he seemed quiet surprised.

"What? But... I was just being nice!" he said in his defense "The teacher asked me to show her around and I did!"

"Told you" Joonmyun said 

"Is Eunji mad at me because of that?" Chanyeol asked desperately. He couldn't bare the idea of Eunji being mad at him. His friends just chuckled. "But I thought she didn't take my confession seriously"

"That's because that wasn't a proper confession" Naeun said and Chorong nodded. Chanyeol was shocked and seemed really disappointed. 

"Oh no, I need to fix this!" he said, before standing up inmediately and running after Eunji. They looked at him and chuckled once again.

"He is like a lost puppy everytime Eunji is mad at him" Jongin said 

"But, he and his undying love for Eunji are so cute" Chorong said and Naeun agreed

"What?" Jongin and Joonmyun said, feeling quiet jealous that they had called Chanyeol cute. The girls only rolled their eyes and giggled. They knew they would always be jealous boyfriends.

****

Chanyeol ran after Eunji and sighed relieved when he saw her walking towards her locker. He took a deep breath, before walking towards her.

"There you are" he said and Eunji, jumped startled when he spoke. "Are you mad? Please don't be mad at me..."

Chanyeol used his puppy eyes with her and she was suddenly taken aback. She didn't understand why he was suddenly doing that.

"I'm not mad at you" she said, but it was quiet a lie. She was kind of mad at him, but who could stay mad at Park Chanyeol when he used his puppy eyes?

"Really?" he said happily "Because you walked away just like that and I really thought you were mad. If you are mad at me because I've been hanging around with the new girl of my class, please don't be. I was just showing her around because the teacher asked  me to... besides you are the only girl I like it's you..."

Chanyeol started talking really fastly, but Eunji managed to catch the last thing he said and she was quiet shocked. Did he just said he liked her? Eunji blushed hardly and didn't know what to say anymore. Why was her heart suddenly beating so fastly?

"W-what did you just say?" she asked, stuttering a bit. Eunji wasn't the kind of girl that would get nervous that easily, but this time, it was all different. 

"What?" he asked "That I like you? It's true! I know that the other day when I said we should date, you thought it was joke because it wasn't a proper confession... but I really mean it! I really like you, Eunji..."

Once again, Chanyeol said that really fastly because he was nervous and because he still thought Eunji could be mad at him. He had said so much that she just didn't know what to say. She was still shocked by his confession, but deep inside, she was happy about it. 

"You are annoying" she simply said and he his expression changed once again. 

"What? Why?" he asked quiet sad 

"Because you confuse me!" she said and he felt disappointed. However, she then smiled. "But I like you too, idiot"

"What?! Really? You like me too? Oh god, I'm the happiest man alive!" he said really excited and started blabbering once again. Eunji looked at him and wondered how she could have fallen for a guy like him, but he suddenly pulled her into a tight hug a smile appeared on her face and she finally understood.

After they broke the hug, they heard people cheering and clapping. The two of them turned around suddenly and saw their friends there,  happy and excited for them.

"You guys listened to the whole conversation?" Chanyeol asked shocked and wasn't surprised when the four of them nodded.

"It was about time you confessed properly, dude" Jongin said patting Chanyeol's back proudly

"You guys are too cute!" Naeun said clapping excited "Now we can have triple date"

"Wait what?!" Eunji said shocked to hear her friend say that "I might be with Chanyeol now, but that doesn't mean I'll be as cheesy as you and Chorong are!"

"Oh We'll see about that" Chanyeol said to her as he put his arm around her, causing her to blush.