{hanmi/chohan/krismi/krisrong} Painful Love

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Painful Love

Characters: Yoon Bomi, Luhan, Park Chorong, Wu Yifan (Kris)

Pairing(s): Luhan x Bomi (main), Luhan x Chorong (main), Kris x Bomi (side), Kris x Chorong (side)

Genre: Romance/ Angst


After Apink finished their performance in Music Bank that day, the girls excitedly and tiredly walked off the stage. Bomi was the last one since she had accidentally dropped a bracelet when she was waving at the audience and when she finally did leave the stage, she accidentally bumped into someone on her way towards her waiting room.

"Sorry" a very familiar voice said and it made Bomi's eyes widen slightly. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat when she looked up and caught sight of the person she least expected to see. Luhan, member of one of the most popular boy bands in Korea and also her ex-boyfriend. Silence engulfed them for a second as they both stood rooted in their places only exchanging uncomfortable glances. She didn't even have an idea about how to talk to him after how things ended between them.

"It's okay" she finally managed said in a cold way, trying to avoid eye contact with the guy. He then smiled towards her, but she couldn't see it because she refused to do it.

"You guys did an amazing job" he said and Bomi smiled faintly

"Thanks" she said "Your guys will do great as well, I know"

Bomi was mentally scolding herself for not being ready for this. She should have expected to meet him during their performances since both Apink and EXO had recently made their comebacks. She knew that since both of them were idols, they were bounded to meet each other oftenly. However, she did not expect his presence to affect her so much.

"Thanks" he said and the atmostphere turned awkward once again. Luhan and Bomi hadn't exchanged many words ever since the day they broke up back then in their trainee days and it seemed as if this was the longest conversation they had since then.

"So... how have you been?" he suddenly asked and she fought the urge to snort. She didn't even know how he had the guts ask her that after he broke up with her. What was she supposed to tell him? That it still affected her? That her heart was still broken? That she still loved him even after such long time? No, of course she couldn't tell him that.

Tears threatened to fall after she thought back of all those things she had been keeping inside, but she blinked them away and managed to fake a smile. Luhan always fell for it. He never once realized when she wasn't sincerely smiling.

"I've been fine Luhan, thanks for asking" she said coldly and trying to avoid his gaze again. "Now, if you excuse me... I have to meet the girls"

After saying that, she walked past him and left. When he was finally out of sight, she let the tears she had been inside fall from her eyes. Her heart ached so much she couldn't describe it with words. She wanted to move on and she wanted to forget about him, but she couldn't. She still loved him and maybe deep inside her heart, she still hoped he would come back to her. But she knew it was just a delusional hope, a really painful one.

****

Bomi thanked the fact that EXO K and M were promoting separately this time, because that meant she didn't have to see Luhan so often. If he was far away in China, she would be able to cope with her feelings better. However, that day they were having a concert together as the whole EXO and Bomi was unlucky enough that Apink also had to do a presentation there. She sighed as she walked towards the changing room and  hoped not to run into him.

So many times she wished she could get over him, but the memories still hunted her.

 

"Let's break up" he said as he avoided eye contact with her. She felt her knees go weak, but she was still too shocked to react.

"W-Why?" she asked and hated the fact that she couldn't speak without stuttering

"I think it's the best for us" he replied and sighed sadly "You are about to debut and that's my dream too, we should not let anything jeopardize our dreams"

Bomi was left speechless. If he didn't want to fight for their relationship, there wasn't anything she could do about it. What was the use of fighting for something when the other person wasn't willing to fight with her?

"If that's what you want" Bomi said, trying to hold back her tears. After that, she walked away and didn't talk to Luhan for a long time after that.

 

Bomi sighed as she wiped the tears that were already rolling from her eyes. She was determined to forget about him. Maybe it would take her time, but she was determined to do it.

As continued her way towards the changing room, she suddenly stopped walked abruptly when she heard something that made her freeze in her spot. Curiosity won over her, so she walked closer towards the door from which the two familiar voices came.

"We shouldn't do this anymore" she would be able to recognize that voice anywhere and at any time. It was the voice of her unnie and leader, Park Chorong.

"No, don't say that Chorong" Bomi's heart felt when she recognized the second voice. It was Luhan's.

She closed her eyes and clutched her shirt tightly. She then opened her eyes and took a deep breath before peeking inside. Her heart almost broke once again when her eyes caught sight of the scene in front of her.

Chorong was crying and Luhan was cupping her face lovingly and wiping away her tears. He then pulled her into a tight embrace and she rested her head on his chest. What was going on between them? Bomi didn't know and she hoped it wasn't what she thought.

"If someone finds out, the fans..."

"Shh don't say it" Luhan didn't let her finish as he laid a finger on her lips "I'm going to fight for us Chorong, no matter what. Don't think about the fans or anyone. If they are really our fans, they will support us and if they don't, then I don't care... I love you and that's all that matters"

Bomi felt as if she couldn't breath anymore the moment she saw Luhan and Chorong sharing a kiss. Tears rolled from her eyes once again and she looked away, broken hearted. It didn't pain her that they were together. What hurt the most was that Luhan didn't even try to fight for them when they were together, but now with Chorong he was willing to do anything.

"Did you not love me enough?" she whispered.

She attempted to continue listening to their conversation, but suddenly she felt something covering her ears. Her eyes widened in surprise and she inmediately looked up. She was surprised to see Yifan in front of her and was even more surprised about the fact that he had put headphones over her head. There was no music playing from them, but the good thing was that she could no longer hear their voices.

"If you don't want hear something, just don't" Yifan said and Bomi was speechless. She didn't know how Yifan knew about her and Luhan or about Luhan and Chorong, but she didn't ask. Maybe their situation was quite obvious or maybe Luhan had told her everything. She didn't know. The only thing she knew at the moment was that she was thankful to him.

"Thank you" she managed to say and he smiled faintly

"I do that all the time" he said in a soft voice and she could notice the sadness in his voice. Even if the headphones covered the sound of the voices behind the door, she still managed to hear Yifan's, given the fact that he was standing right in front of her. And it was then that the realization finally hit her and made her eyes widen slightly.

"D-Do you love Chorong unnie?" she asked very shocked and Yifan didn't reply, he simply smiled faintly. That was the only thing that Bomi needed to know that she was right. Yifan was, indeed, in love with Chorong just like was still in love with Luhan. They were both hopelessly in love with two people that didn't love them back and it hurt, it hurt very much.