{chohan} Stay

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Stay

Characters: Lu Han and Park Chorong

Pairings: Luhan x Chorong (main)

Genre: Romance/ Fluff


They had an argument the previous night. She didn't even know why they started arguing or whose fault was it, she just knew it ended with her throwing her phone across the room at him. Luhan dodged it in time, resulting in her phone crashing against the wall and breaking down. This caused Chorong to be even angrier at him. After that, she expected him to turn around and leave. However, he stayed. 

The next day, Chorong texted him and told him they had to talk. Luhan agreed and showed up at her door thirty minutes after, wearing a football helmet. Chorong looked at him in disbelief.

"Ok, let's talk now" Luhan said with a playful smile

"You think this it's funny, don't you?" she asked, even though she couldn't deny she had the desire to laugh.

"What? You threw your phone at me last night, I just wanted to make sure I live through this" he said and she rolled her eyes

"You think it's funny when I'm mad at you" she said angrily and he simply laughed 

"I don't think it's funny, I think it's cute" he said and she rolled her eyes, but it had worked. Chorong was no longer mad. How could someone be mad at him anyway?

"Shut up" she said with a pout and he chuckled once again. Luhan took advantage of this and pulled her into her a hug. 

"So... are you still mad at me?" he asked "Should I leave now?"

"Just shut up and stay" she said and he chuckled. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled. What a better way to end up an argument than like this. 


Autor's note: I don't really ship chohan, but this idea got stuck in mind for quite a long time and felt like I needed to write it. It is inspired by Taylor Swift's song Stay Stay Stay. This is for the ones who requested chohan, hope you enjoyed it :)