{exopink} Christmas Drabbles (Part 1)

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Christmas Drabbles  (Part 1)

Pairings: chenji, baekmi and krisrong


 

i. 

Jongdae hated it when he was dragged to those christmas parties by his best friend, Jung Eunji. It was not that he hated christmas, of course he didn't. In fact, he loved the season. What he hated was to wear ugly sweaters and santa hats everytime, which seemed to be a requeriment.

Jongdae sighed as he made his way towards Eunji's house. He was wearing a red sweater that had white reindeers all over it and matching red santa hat, which he loathed. He growled in anger as he continued walking in the snow. He was definitely going to kill Eunji the moment he saw her.

He had been practising what he was going to say when he saw her all the way to her house. Even when he was knocking on the door, he had everything in his mind.

"Finally, you are here" the voice of his best friend, snapped him out his thoughts. Jongdae looked up and his eyes widened as the words got caught in his throat. He suddenly forgot everything he was going to say. Eunji was wearing a smilar red santa hat, a white sweater and a red scarf around her neck. She simply looked beautiful. 

It was definitely not fair that he looked like an ugly elf, while Eunji looked stunning like this. He swore only she could wear those ugly christmas sweaters and actually look beautiful in them.

"I swear only you can pull off these ugly sweaters" he said, still in a daze. Eunji only chuckled

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself, you look adorable" she said, making him blush. Adorable wasn't the kind of word he was expecting to hear or that he liked to hear, but if it came from , he didn't mind.

 

ii.

Last christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special

Bomi hated christmas songs. She hated them when they reminded her of her own life. It didn't help that one of the most popular songs was 'last christmas' and that every mall she went in that day, decided to play it, as if they were rubbing it on her face. She sighed as she continued strolling down the mall, doing her christmas shopping. 

Last year, she fell in love. Byun Baekhyun was his name and he was everything a girl wanted in a main. He was handsome, funny, witty, gentle and so on. He was perfect on his own way and Bomi loved him very much. However, every fairytale had an ending and their ending wasn't very nice. He broke up with her for another girl. 

She fought back the tears that were threatening to fall and continued her walk. She was almost finished when she suddenly bumped into someone accidentally. 

"I'm so sorry" the person apologized

"It's ok" she said, picking up the stuff she had dropped without looking up. 

"Bomi?" the surprise in his voice, made Bomi look up. Her heart stopped for a second when she found herself face to face with the person that had hurt her so much. He smiled at her and she smiled faintly. "How have you been?"

How do you expect me to be after you broke my heart? - she thought, but didn't dare to say it.

"I'm perfectly fine" she said coldly and Baekhyun smiled once again, a smile that didn't reach his eyes. He knew very much that he had hurt her and he had always regretted that. "How is Taeyeon?"

"She is fine" he said, almost hesitating for a while "Thanks for asking"

Baekhyun was about to say something else, when he was suddenly interrupted by a cheerful voice.

"You ready to go Bbom?" Bomi looked up and smiled brightly. Park Jinyoung was a really nice and friendly guy she had been dating for a couple of months now. Maybe she hadn't completely moved on from Baekhyun, but she was completely sure she could have a chance of being really happy with Jinyoung.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you" she said and the guy smiled brightly, before he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Goodbye, Baekhyun" she said in a cold voice, before she started to walk away

"Goodbye, Bomi" he whispered in way only he could hear himself.

 

iii.

Yifan had always hated christmas, even when he was a little kid. Unlike most of the kids his age, he disliked the coldness of the snow. He preferred warmer seasons. He didn't even find pleasure in receiving presents on christmas, because he could also have that on his birthday.And even though he would admit the decoration was indeed beautiful, he felt there was nothing special about it.

Now that he was no longer a kid, he still hated christmas. Maybe even more now that he spend it alone every year, ever since he moved out of his parents' house. He still received his presents from them and a postcard or letter, but he was never thrilled. It was more like a routine to him.

Wu Yifan hated christmas. That was until he met Park Chorong. He accidentally bumped into her one snowy day and her smile had inmediately taken his breath away. And then she whispered those two words that still lingered in his mind.

"Merry christmas" and with that she disappeared.

Yifan was afraid, he would never see her again. However, destiny had something else planned for them.

On christmas eve, he saw her again. She was the new waitress in his favorite coffee shop. A warm smile appeared on his face the moment he saw her, a smile that was rarely seen on him. And when she saw him, she smiled and Yifan could almost feel his heart stopping for a second.

"Hey, it's you again" she said. He didn't say anything and simply smiled once again, before he took his usual seat, contemplating the perks of the seasons. Maybe christmas wasn't that bad after all. If every year was going to be like this one, he would look forward to the next christmas. Meeting Park Chorong had been a serendepity and it had melted his heart.