{exopink} Christmas Drabbles (Part 2)

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Christmas Drabbles  (Part 2)

Pairings: seyoung, surong and haneun


 

iv. 

Sehun stared out of the window and saw how the storm outside only intensified, which meant he couldn't go home yet. He had spend the whole afternoon in Hayoung's place, cuddling by the fireplace as they watched christmas movies. They had been doing that the whole day and didn't get bored just because they were together.

"I don't think it will stop anytime soon" Hayoung said as she stared at Sehun and at the window, which showed how the snow kept falling non-stop. Sehun turned around and just smiled.

"Yeah" he said as he walked towards her and sat down next to her on the couch once again "I guess you are stuck with me"

"Not that I mind anyway" she said and he chuckled, before he leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her lips. 

When they broke apart, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer, as she covered them with the blanket. They went back to the position they were in before Sehun stood up and watched yet another christmas movie.

Sehun could help but smile. Who said getting caught in a storm was a bad thing?

 

v. 

Chorong couldn't believe it when Joonmyun told her he didn't know how to make snow angels. He told her his parents barely let him go out when it was snowing when he was a kid, afraid that he would get sick, that was why he never learned.

Now, Chorong was determined to teach him how to do it. It wasn't that hard after all and she believed no one could really have fun in the snow if they didn't know how to make snow angels.

"So, how exactly do you do it?" Joonmyun asked, a little bit embarrassed by the fact that his girlfriend had to teach him, a 24 year old guy, how to make them.

"Just lay down and move your arms and feet like this" she said as she did it herself. Joonmyun watched in amusement as the shape she left in the snow began resembling an actual angel. A smile appeared on his face. Now, he understood this whole thing. 

"Now I see" he said as he decided to try it himself. Joonmyun laid down as Chorong stood up to watch him. He started moving his arms and legs and got excited like a little kid. Chorong just chuckled. 

As Joonmyun was still distracted, making shapes of angels in the snow, Chorong took the opportunity and grabbed some snow, before she made into a ball and threw it at him.

"Yah!" he complained when it hit him, only to be hit by another one and another one. He was soon covered by snow and he didn't understood why she was doing that. He looked at her confused as she just laughed. "What are you doing?"

"An angel in the snow" she said chuckling and he laughed along with her.

 

vi.

"Look, mistletoe" Luhan said with a smug smile on his face as he and Naeun walked inside a coffee shop. Naeun looked at her boyfriend and rolled her eyes.

"Luhan, it's been ten times already" she said and he chuckled "You are overdoing it"

"It's not my fault that there's mistletoe everywhere" he said and she rolled her eyes once again. They had been walking around the city for a few hours now, doing some christmas shopping and everytime they had seen mistletoe, Luhan had insisted on kissing her. 

"You are doing this on purpose, aren't you?" she asked and he looked at her innocently

"What? Do you think I hang all the mistletoe there?" he asked

"Not that" she said and he laughed "You have purposely taken me to every store that has it"

"Oh I'm not that smart, Naeun" he said and chuckled at himself, but Naeun knew Luhan better. She simply shook her head and then smiled. She may not want to admit it, but she didn't mind. 

Luhan then looked at her and smiled smugly once again.

"Come on Naeun, it's tradition" he said "And we don't stray from tradition"

"Fine" she said and he jumped excited , before planting a sweet kiss on her lips. Yeah, she didn't mind at all.