{yookai} Marry Me?

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Marry You

Characters: Kim Jongin (Kai) and Hong Yookyung

Pairing(s): Kai x Yookyung (main)

Genre: Romace/ Fluff


It was a beautiful night and even if it was quite late, there still seemed to be a lot of people in the streets. The young couple walked out of the restaurant, laughing so hard that they couldn't even continue walking. They were on vacations with some of their friends and they were having the time of their lifes.

"I still can't believe we are in Las Vegas" Yookyung said amazed, once she stopped laughing at the terrible jokes Jongin was telling her.

"Yeah, it seems like a dream, doesn't it?" Jongin said as he looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and they continued walking down the streets of the beautiful city. Somehow along the walk, Yookyung had held Jongin's arm and now they were walking with their arms linked as they walked around the city.

They continued walking together and enjoying the view. They had been like that for hours, only talking and walking under the moon. It was enough anyway, because they just needed to be together to enjoy the night.

"What should we do next?" Yookyung asked him after a while. Jongin suddenly stopped walking and Yookyung turned to look at him a little bit startled. He had been thinking about something ever since they got to Las Vegas, but he hadn't had the chance to say it. He had a huge grin plastered in his face and she didn't know why.

"Yookyung, you might think this is crazy but... let's get married" he suddenly said and Yookyung's eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?" she asked, stuttering a bit due to the nervousness and the sudden shock. Had he gone crazy?

"Yes, think about it" he said excited "It's a beautiful night and we are in a dreamt city... there won't be another chance like this one"

She looked at him still quiet shocked, trying to see if he was joking. However, she could see that he was being actually serious. He was looking at her with a smile on his handsome face and without a glimpse of hesitation.

"Marry me?" he asked cutely and her heart fluttered. Jongin had an effect on her, no one else had. When she saw Jongin's eyes shimmering in excitment, all the doubts she had faded away. A smile suddenly formed on her lips.

"Yes" she said excited "Let's do it"

Jongin suddenly smiled brightly, before grabbing her hand and running away to look for preacher that would marry them in that moment.