{kyungeun} Sick Day

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Sick Day 

Characters: Do Kyungsoo and Son Naeun

Pairings: Kyungsoo x Naeun (main)

Genre: Fluff/Romance/Friendship


Naeun hated to be sick. She felt so bad and helpless. She specially hated feeling useless because she couldn't do things on her own. She was now lying on her bed because she couldn't even stand up without getting dizzy. Her head was throbbing and ached.

Stupid flu

All her schedules had been cancelled for the day and she hated that. All the girls were working hard on their comeback and here she was, lying on her bed unable to move because of an stupid flu. She tried to stand up once again, but inmediately got dizzy, so she plopped down on her bed again and let out a long sigh. Naeun couldn't even keep her eyes open, so she finally gave up and closed her eyes, trying to at least get some sleep.

When she opened her eyes again, she didn't know why, but she felt a lot better.  Her head didn't ache that much and her face wasn't nearly as hot as it was before.  She tried to sit up on her bed and that's when she felt a wet towel on her forehead. She was suddenly confused. When did she put it there?

"Hey, you are awake" she heard a soft voice said and she turned around. A wide smile appeared on her face when she saw her best friend, Do Kyungsoo, walking in with a basin of water.

"Did you take care of me while I was asleep?" she asked, blushing a little bit with the idea. Kyungsoo only chuckled and nodded, which made her heart flutter.

"You had a very high fever" he explained as he sat down on the chair next to her bed and removed the towel from her forehead. "I couldn't let you here on your own, knowing that your members weren't going to be with you"

"Thanks" she replied and he smiled once again

Naeun tried to stand up once again, but Kyungsoo pushed her gently back to bed before she could even move. 

"I'm fine now" she complained and pouted. She hated it when people treated her as if she couldn't do things on her own, but she knew that no matter what she said, Kyungsoo wasn't going to change his mind.

"No sir, you aren't going to move" Kyungsoo said, crossing his arms with an stern look "That's why I am here"

"But I am hungry" Naeun said. It was true, she had been in bed all day and she hadn't had anything to eat. Now she was starving.

Kyungsoo could only chuckle at her cuteness.

"I've got that covered" he said, before walking out the room once again. Naeun frowned confused as she watched him leave.

A few minutes later, he came back carrying a tray with a bowl of soup and a spoon, which surprised Naeun very much. He only smiled and sat down once again, as he put the tray with food over her nightstand.

"Now, say 'ah'" he said as he grabbed a spoonful of soup and directed it towards . Her eyes widened in shock and she blushed inmediately.

"You aren't going to feed me, are you?" she asked and he chuckled

"Watch me" he said as he put the spoon inside . Naeun blushed even more if that was possible and even though the soup tasted like heaven, she couldn't concentrate on anything other than the fact that Do Kyungsoo, the guy she had been crushing on for a long time, was taking care of her and feeding her.

They sat there in silence for some minutes, as he continue feeding her, not allowing her to complain. There was nothing to complain about anyway. When she was finally finished, Kyungsoo smiled satisfied. He grabbed everything he brought and stood up.

"Why don't you get some sleep now?" he asked softly "I'll be here if you need me"

Before he walked out of the room, he planted a sweet kiss on her forehead, which left her dumbfound. Luckily for her, he didn't see her blushing like a tomato and didn't hear her heart beating like crazy. Naeun smiled. If this was what she got for a sick day, she wouldn't mind getting sick more often.