{nayeol} First Kiss

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: First Kiss

Characters: Park Chanyeol and Son Naeun

Pairing(s): Chanyeol x Naeun (main)

Genre: Romance/ Fluff


The way towards her house was quiet, but yet, enjoyable. Neither of them spoke, but they were comfortable with the silence. Chanyeol was driving, while Naeun sat on the passenger 's seat next to him and stared at him from time to time. 

Chanyeol was focused on the road, but still had a smile on his face, like always. He put one hand on the steering wheel and ran his free hand through his hair. To him, it was something natural. However, he was unaware of how cool he looked to Naeun. She couldn't stop staring at him and blushing slightly, thinking how perfect he looked.

Whenever she was with Chanyeol, she felt as if time flew faster, but wished every moment would last forever. In a matter of minutes, they arrived to Naeun's house and couldn't help but feel a little bit disappointed to know that she had to say goodbye to him.

"We are here" Chanyeol said with a smile on his face. He walked out of the car and opened the door for her, just like a perfect gentleman. Naeun smiled as well and then they both walked towards the door of her house.

As the two of them stood there, in the doorway, staring at each other, her heart started beating faster and her cheeks started to turn a little bit red. Naeun closed her eyes when she saw that Chanyeol was closing the distance between them and her heartbeats accelerated. However, she felt a little bit disappointed when his lips suddenly landed on her cheek, instead of her lips. 

Chanyeol smiled towards her and waved goodbye, before going back to his car and starting the engine. When he was already gone, she sighed disappointed. She had been expecting a kiss on lips that would make her feel as if she was in heaven. She was expecting her first kiss to be given that night, but it didn't happen.

They had been dating for a couple of months already, but they still hadn't had their first kiss. Naeun had never kissed anyone before and for a long time she thought she wasn't ready, but she was completely sure Chanyeol was the person she wanted to share her first kiss with. However, he didn't seem to be willing to do it and she didn't know why.

She sighed one more time, before she walked in. 

****

"Naeun ah, are you ok?" Chanyeol asked worried when he saw that Naeun was zoning out during their date. They were walking around the city, while chatting happily about a lot of things, when Naeun suddenly stopped paying attention.

"I'm fine oppa, don't worry" she said with a smile. However, her mind was still filled with thoughts about Chanyeol and their relationship.

Why doesn't he want to kiss me? Does he not love me anymore? Is he tired of me? Am I too childish for him?

Naeun simply sighed, hoping her boyfriend wouldn't notice, but he saw her expression and felt worried. He couldn't understand why she was acting like that.

On their way home that night, they were both quiet again, but this time, they both could feel the awkward atmosphere. Naeun was still kind of sad, thinking about the possible reasons why Chanyeol wasn't willing to kiss her and Chanyeol was completely confused about Naeun's behavior. 

Chanyeol walked her towards the door of her house, just like the previous day, and they both stood there in the doorway silently, only staring at each other for a while. 

"Goodnight baby" he said as he leaned forward to plant a soft peck on her cheek. Naeun looked down disappointed and sighed.

"Goodnight oppa" she said in a low voice. Chanyeol was surprised to hear her sad voice, so when she turned around about to open the door of her house, he grabbed her arm suddenly.

"Naeun, are you alright?" he asked concerned and she didn't dare to look at him "You've been acting weird lately"

Naeun only sighed and then turned around to face him. She only gave him a sad smile, before looking down again.

"It's nothing" she simply said "I was just being a little silly"

"Why are you calling yourself silly?" he asked "What's wrong?"

Naeun looked up to stare at him in the eyes sadly and sighed.

"I was just wondering why you hadn't kissed me yet" she said and Chanyeol's eyes widened in surprise as he blushed slightly "I mean, we've been dating for a couple of months already and you still hadn't kissed me on the lips. Do you not love anymore, oppa? Or, am I too childish?"

"What are you saying... of course it's not that baby" he said worried as he cupped her face gently. "Of course I love you! I love you more than anything!"

Chanyeol couldn't believe she had even imagined he didn't love her. 

"Then why have you never taken that step?" she asked, slightly disappointed. Chanyeol smiled gently towards her.

"Because I wanted your first kiss to be extra special" he said and her eyes widened in surprise "I wanted you to be completely sure you wanted to be kissed by me, so that you wouldn't regret it"

Naeun suddenly felt touched by her words and felt embarrassed for being so silly. 

"I told you I was being silly" she said looking down and Chanyeol chuckled slightly. "But as long as my first kiss it's with you, I know it'll be extra special. Because I love you"

Chanyeol smiled widely and before she could even react, he pressed his lips against hers. Time seemed to stop for a while and Naeun felt herself floating. It was how she had always imagined her first kiss or even better, if that was even possible. It was simply perfect.